What's new

Show your autoflower pix

C

Ch@ppers

Hey Ch@ppers, I just orderd the AutoWhiteRussian from attitude on Sept 6th... how do I know I got the 2k9 version you talked about earlier?

I just put them in soil tonight and watered... now I play the waiting game for them to sprout.

I would really appreciate any info you can give me on this strain!!

I'm pretty sure that the 2K9 version hasn't been released yet.

Not that it matters! The Auto White Russian is excellent regardless of which version you have!

ch@ppers this leviathan fella knows nothing anyway so i wouldnt worry lol. he is adamant about not believing me that you can get up to 4oz's off an auto ak47. you know the strain inside out, maybe you could enlighten this fella as to what is possible as theres no way he will believe me :joint:

4oz? I've seen guys in the states (hot places like Texas etc) get 6oz!

The average grower, using compost and a 5l pot (like me) can expect to hit the 1oz per plant mark on a fairly regular basis when employing good growing practices and using good genetics.

Hydro growers can push that yield to some crazy extremes and if you're lucky enough to live somewhere proper hot and sunny...autos in the ground often yield 4oz+

where is that auto lemon skunk from? i love lemon skunk and would definitely be interested in trying them out

LowLife' Auto Lemon Skunk...for some reason I don't grow it as much as the AK47 or Blueberry for example but I should do, it's really REALLY good!

KolorBlind, those are awesome mate, good job!

BlackMagic, they do stink quite a lot. Good smoke too, my only real criticism is that they are not very uniform.

canned abyss1, beautiful as always although they do look like they'd appreciate a few more lumens.

Here's a pic of LowLife' new Auto AK47...it's basically the same as before but with increased health & vigour. This is a pic from day 20.

picture.php

Ch@ppers

KolorBlind

Ch@ppers - How does that AK47 smell at oh lets say.....6-7 weeks? Does it need heavy scrubbing or is it pretty low odor? Looks like it would be a great AF to grow and I may be gifted some seeds soon, but want to make sure it isnt as stanky as my Diesel Ryders. Your 20 day old lady looks gorgeous btw! Extremely healthy & large for her age :)

Peace
KB

gene ridens

MAXI gOm (grass-O-matic)

MAXI gOm (grass-O-matic)

few pics of this new and big auto strains (auto Critical Mass x auto AK).

only 75 days from sowing seed
20/24 h 600W
temp 26,5 °C
coco/perlite 60/40 in 6,5 liter pot

grassOmatic was the first seedcompany offering feminized autoflowering seeds (LR#2 for Joint Doctor - 2007)

MAXI - medium size - 70-80 cm
MAXI_whole04.jpg

MAXI_whole031.jpg

MAXI - maximum size 130 cm
MAXI_whole01.jpg

top cola
MAXI_bud05.jpg

full of resin
maxi_gom_detail.jpg

Seedling

That looks wicked Gene Ridens. Its soo good to see the Auto Flowering strain library grow, love it. This is the start of something biiig, and something big that is here to stay. BoyaKasha!!!

snaketje

hey guys, pics of my SnowRyder from Short stuff seeds.

125 watts of cfl, this is my 2nd ever grow.... day 64 from seed, going to let her dry out for a few days then chop

DIRT DIGGLER

the next release by grass-O-matic

auto MASS (auto Critical Mass)

CMASS_bud01.jpg

grassomatic

Hey Gene,where did you get those beans? I've only found 2 sites so far offering them..both are out of stock. maybe you could point me in the right direction? is the auto mass the same as the maxi?

M

mna

very nice AF above , im amazed how thick the stem is, how long from seed to bud with this one?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
wow everyones pics look great im bout to start my 1st af grow i chose lowlife auto blueberry and sags lowboldt as yumbolt and bb are 2 of my favs ne one grow lowboldt its very hard to find info on it

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ch@ppers wow man that spyder looks incredible i got some spoitnik beans im gonna start soon 2 does it keep that grape taste ill be postin some pics as sson as i poppem after seein urs i think the autobb might have a spoitnik friend if i get a nice male out of the 3 im germ

Seedling

Himalyan Blue Diesel 45 days in soil, some weird symptoms, white tips and top... dont know what it is....
picture.php

and

picture.php

and the other plant, also not feeling 100%

picture.php
[/IMG]

A

arcticsun

Pehkuruder Auto, run on 24/0 under 400w hps in 10L soil

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php