What's new

Show us the dumbest questions about pot you ever heard!!!!

stevefrench

someone said this to me a few weeks ago

"whose dumb enough to buy marijuana seeds? i find them in the weed i buy all the time"

ive come across this MANY times

"you're BUYING seeds? lololol what a waste of money... i have a whole jar of them at home.."

:bashhead:

dkmonk

Here is what i heard "To mate weed you put one see upside down in the dirt of a certain strain and put a different seed of the strain you want to mate on top of it and they grow together to make and entirely new cross/strain"

I swear someone actually thinks this is how people breed new strains, at least he had good buds for cheap lol, but i always just listen play along and dont disagree.

I really get a kick out of shit like that.

O

ocean99

I remember I thought some pretty crazy shit when growing weed was a new and mysterious idea to me. I remember looking at eddy lepp making bubble hash in the cannabible for the first time I was like "WHAT THE FUCK THEY MAKE HASH WITH WATER", super baked off some tasty ass diesel... Man I miss that diesel I used to get.

rave420

I remember showing a friend a plant outside but we must forgive him, he hasnt anything to do with pot & he doesnt smoke, he looks at the plant - that was in veg with no buds - and says - wow - when you chop that all up and dry it, you'll have a lot. lol

haha when i first started to grow and had my first plants i thought that there was soooo much. when i harvested, i was so dissapointed when i yield less than a G lol

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i remember i was pissed! when i grew a stem with about 4 leaves~~~!! i was pissed, cos i was happy i grew a puff puff plant! WTF am i puffing!!

Howzit? franky bawx o dawgz!!

peace

sack

C

Cracky

Follow-up

Follow-up

The blueberry extract/food coloring did nothing to the plant, and this stuff is quite strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PazVerdeRadical
someone should do a mythbuster type of thread regarding the issue about food colouring and smells like banana being added through root-feeding.

I have been looking at an unopened bottle of natural food coloring sitting on my shelf for years. It's blue and it's made with blueberry concentrate. I've been very curious, this morning I did exactly that, I poured the entire bottle into the soil of one of my Dutch Passion Blueberry that are half way into flowering (about 30 days). I have two others that will serve as control (no blue coloring). So, in a month or so we will have out answer.

L

lysol

Or how about:
Can I get high smoking banana peels?

http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Humor/banadine.html

My buddy who wouldnt pull my leg knew this kid who did it on the regular.

"But you still want to know: Will bananas get you high? Of course not. The whole thing was a hoax first publicized in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967. The wire services, and after them the whole country, fell for it hook, line, and roach clip. "Smokeouts" were held at Berkeley. The following Easter Sunday, the New York Times reported, "beatniks and students chanted 'banana-banana' at a 'be-in' in Central Park" and paraded around carrying a two-foot wooden banana. The Food and Drug Administration announced it was investigating "the possible hallucinogenic effects of banana peels."

But then again I'm sure smoking enough of anything will get you "high", just depends on how you define high ( cutting off oxygen to your brain? )

grow1620

" Is this medical? " drives me crazy...like how ppl throw around the word hydro...like it's a "strand" in itself.

Saw this posted on a thread yesterday on some ridiculous site, and I quote: "Question About Kief! i was wundering if i could like melt kief and put it in a needle and inject it, would it get me high?"
Needless to say, a number of people were encouraging him to do it :)

Mist

I loved the guy on OG that posted a pic of his 4" high plant in a styrofoam cup under a 100 watt incandesent light bulb and asked "Do you think I can get a half pound off of this plant?"

Minion

I have one that tops everything posted thus far.

It's not a question. It's a "Believe it or not"

It's a myth carried on by a local extremely, poorly educated area that every cigarette contains weed. This Myth is ony carried on by a select a group of people. And Pot has such a bad rep in this area I think it started out as something to deter kids away from smoking cigs, considering weed is out of the question for many.

I know 90% of people on here think this is a load of crap and nobody is that stupid. But for me it's something I deal with from time to time. Believe it or not.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
This isnt a question but here is how a guy i know thinks.... this is closest thing i can do from a quote... situation is about TFD pot of gold.... he just finishes it and says to me

Check out this man look how hard it is its like a rock.... Its cali weed man this is the closest thing ive ever grown to cali weed.... its so hard just like all the weed you get out in cali....

i wanted to just bust out laughing you would think someone who grows for a living wouldnt make such stupid statements....

Lord Doobie

I'm in Hawaii...walking down a path with a buddy who just arrived on the island.
I smell and see something and motion him to come over and take a deep whiff.
He asks, "What's that?"
I point to a huge beautiful plant growing in the wild.
I tell him, "It's Hawaiian marijuana...probably the most potent pot on the planet!"
He asks, "Will it get you high?"
:yoinks: :fsu: :joint:

I pissed myself a lil LMAO...

Latest posts

Latest posts