What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

pollen chucking cab. seeded 'spacemonkey' and 'muddyhay'. pollinated by' bottomshelf '. then 4 x silverhashplant88 x colombianred/oldmotherghani and 2 x peach oz x lebanese f2 seedlings .

the muddy hay has a couple of mature seeds starting to bulge and some areas not so mature. i have took her out the cab and she is living next to my bed for two weeks in natural light . it is that far now with seed production , that it will be fine . imo

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1195.JPG
    IMG_1195.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17

GreenestBasterd

been looking for that hurra album for a long long time
Nothing better than finding an old gem you haven’t heard in years.
YouTube hands down has the best selection of proper music. Leave the commercial pop shit to Spotify and radio.

People upload their vinyl collection with the pics of the tune, it’s like pulling it out the bag playing it. I love it, especially when some tunes you only remember from the label.

shiva82

Nothing better than finding an old gem you haven’t heard in years.
YouTube hands down has the best selection of proper music. Leave the commercial pop shit to Spotify and radio.

People upload their vinyl collection with the pics of the tune, it’s like pulling it out the bag playing it. I love it, especially when some tunes you only remember from the label.
i recall they installed spotify and a tablet thingmagig at the gym, and the music became shit overnight. all commercial garbage , and peoples rap music workouts etc . absolute dogshit