What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

My dog got an eye ulcer (English?) yesterday. He just runs through the bushes at full speed, has zero regard for his own safety 🤦‍♂️
IMG_20240408_202712.jpg

So no chasing rabbits until further notice. I have to get up in the middle of the night to clean his eye. That's gonna be fun. I'm going to buy him a pair of protective glasses like the ones basketball players use. Like he's not weird enough as it is 🤣 They do say dogs mimic their owner's personality so no surprises there.

GreenestBasterd

My dog got an eye ulcer (English?) yesterday. He just runs through the bushes at full speed, has zero regard for his own safety 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 18985242

So no chasing rabbits until further notice. I have to get up in the middle of the night to clean his eye. That's gonna be fun. I'm going to buy him a pair of protective glasses like the ones basketball players use. Like he's not weird enough as it is 🤣 They do say dogs mimic their owner's personality so no surprises there.
Lovely looking dog! Has a bit of a jack or foxy head. What breed?
Poor guy, nothing they hate more than the cone of shame.

My two do anyway. Costly creatures, we’ve spent thousands on silly injuries and toe removals, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
It’s got cold here and this morning the old staffy hopped in bed for a good spoon ahaha. I swear he thinks he’s human!

revegeta666

Lovely looking dog! Has a bit of a jack or foxy head. What breed?
Poor guy, nothing they hate more than the cone of shame.

My two do anyway. Costly creatures, we’ve spent thousands on silly injuries and toe removals, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
It’s got cold here and this morning the old staffy hopped in bed for a good spoon ahaha. I swear he thinks he’s human!
He's a podenco (ca eivissenc). It's a rabbit hunting dog breed, brought to Spain by Egyptian merchants. Similar to a greyhound, very skinny and fast.

They're worth every penny spent aren't they 😃

shiva82

germed a couple of peach ozz x leb f2s . i tested the first round but not the second . they could be junk . last year the swamp flooded so i still not have sampled any

shiva82

nuff time spent at work today, not much has been achieved, no problem. ;)

i had a shit day too. as if i was going backwards . the more work i did, the further the finish line. haha. i'm taking tomorrow off , as it is eid, and my customers won't appreciate me clanging , banging , sawing , scraping , sanding away all day

still had a laugh though

shiva82

i noticed the floor boards were a bit dodgy underneath the underlay that was left down. when i moved the underlay and hoovered up to make the room clean and inspect , i noticed the cowboy builders that were on the job last year have cut into many of the floor joists , for pipe work and electric cables, but they have not put the boards back properly , or added supports where they have hacked out the joists. so basically , floor planks are literally sat on water pipes and electric cables .... super dodgy ... so i had to remove a few , stop my own work , and fit some supports , to make safe and solid, and keep the boards off the pipe work ... shocking work

shiva82

if i was business minded . i would be charging them extra, however i was not asked to inspect or fix... i wanted to make the floor safe though, so i fixed them anyway . took the hit

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
if i was business minded . i would be charging them extra, however i was not asked to inspect or fix... i wanted to make the floor safe though, so i fixed them anyway . took the hit
you should find a way to market that.
but i think thats a tough one.
like 'heY, i'm shiva, the guy that will find lots of other stuff to charge you with.'

posh people would dig it though.

'gosh nigel, i have found THE handyman, he smells so skunky funky and will improve your home from top to bottom like no other!’

shiva82

like 'heY, i'm shiva, the guy that will find lots of other stuff to charge you with.'

'gosh nigel, i have found THE handyman, he smells so skunky funky and will improve your home from top to bottom like no other!’
i should be a clerk of works. but they don't seem to exist anymore. maybe that is the problem

shiva82

normie people associate ganja with being lazy etc . when they generalise . and i'm generalising by saying that haha. i always spray plenty of aftershave on myself

Latest posts

Latest posts