What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

removed a couple more fan shade leaves from the seedling. to sculpt her , and i can leave her alone now. topped once and 6 x leaves removed at strategic times . the roots have hit the bottom of the pot and established enough to turn on the auto pot system.

Attachments

• IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15

shiva82

eventually they will try make it law. and i thank all the normies, the majority going along with it all blind and in bad faith

goingrey

yeah. i refuse a smart box. they are dangerous, cost more to operate. are remote controlled, collect data , emit emf , fluctuate , installed badly , fire hazard and so on.
They collect data remotely from the old kind too so that's a moot point. But yeah that exactly raises the question why they want to push them so much, cheap to purchase in bulk most likely.

shiva82

They collect data remotely from the old kind too so that's a moot point. But yeah that exactly raises the question why they want to push them so much, cheap to purchase in bulk most likely.
the data is totally different . a smart box can identify every appliance in the house, its model , use etc . the old box is manually read too . not remote in any way . so its not a mute point at all

shiva82

the network will be regulated and controlled . as it is already . just to a more technocratic dictatorship style . while many people happily go along witt it

goingrey

the data is totally different . a smart box can identify every appliance in the house, its model , use etc . the old box is manually read too . not remote in any way . so its not a mute point at all
Ok I see. Well that is a privacy concern for everyone. But not specifically for the grower because scheduled 12 hour long 600W (or whatever) load increases obviously show what's up even with the old meter.

shiva82

spuds are being planted on saturday . lets hope the horse manure mix is not too hot. 27 buckets i have set up . 20-30 spuds per bucket is the average .

shiva82

Ok I see. Well that is a privacy concern for everyone. But not specifically for the grower because scheduled 12 hour long 600W (or whatever) load increases obviously show what's up even with the old meter.
i don't need or want any smart technology . i don't want digital convenience , enslavement , technocratic dictations and i don't want cashless societies . nothing humane about any of it and is thought up in some university campus some where by a bunch of bacon

goingrey

i don't need or want any smart technology . i don't want digital convenience , enslavement , technocratic dictations and i don't want cashless societies . nothing humane about any of it and is thought up in some university campus some where by a bunch of bacon
Can't fight it. It is what it is. The smart thing to do would be to support privacy advocacy groups that would lobby for GDPR-like citizens data rights and so on. I wonder if actually you could demand the leccy company deletes all the appliance data they've collected based on that. Well I guess they'll say "it's anonymized so it's ok". They only know "someone" in this one person household is growing.. :D

shiva82

the best thing to do ,for me personally , is not use any smart tech at all , and live outside that world and have real friends and live natural as can be . i can quite happily drop the internet and laptop at the drop of a hat too, if it allows me true freedom out of the technocratic populist global system or network