What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

moving my seeded muddyhay plant around a couple of mature seeds fell out and i managed to find one, and so i planted it . in case it is an omen of some kind. i will be leaving her a couple of weeks to mature more yet . in natural light next to my bed . pictures are not great as my battery is low and it effects focus

Attachments

• IMG_1216.JPG
    IMG_1216.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1219.JPG
    IMG_1219.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1220.JPG
    IMG_1220.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23

goingrey

where is the meter located?
Right next to the tent.. The tent can be moved temporarily sure with some rearranging of stuff. But I also have the hydro in the utility room and the males in the shower. And some seedlings. :D And a bunch of weed and hash and paraphernalia and grow stuff in every nook and cranny. This is not great. :D

shiva82

Right next to the tent.. The tent can be moved temporarily sure with some rearranging of stuff. But I also have the hydro in the utility room and the males in the shower. And some seedlings. :D And a bunch of weed and hash and paraphernalia and grow stuff in every nook and cranny. This is not great. :D
can you just delay it ?

shiva82

Worst fucking time, Murphy's law type deal.
my electric meter is still fucked from the pwer cut 14 months ago , and they keep sending me letters to downgrade to a 'smart' pain box

i need to go through a similar process once they realise i need a new meter. the old kind though .

goingrey

my electric meter is still fucked from the pwer cut 14 months ago , and they keep sending me letters to downgrade to a 'smart' pain box

i need to go through a similar process once they realise i need a new meter. the old kind though .
Think you can still get the old kind?