What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

imagine having toothache back then? you could die from many ways. infections , bad botched surgery etc .

toothache in medieval times

no imagine being hit with a 20 ft lance to the face in those times and the pain afterwards with no treatment. just live with a smashed face until it gets infected and poisons you to death

Watched this a few nights ago.

GreenestBasterd

i'm in a bit of a jam. the future of my business depends on how this year is going down i feel, and it doesnt smell like roses so far, more like dog farts. i will have to borrow some money it appears. plus the fam situation is a bit wobbly too at the moment.
if i could enjoy my crumbs of herb then i would smoke... so i guess occasionally i will hit some. caught myself drinking a bit more often too... but thats not a biggie, cause i stopped that immediately.
walking to work and/or home, feels really good. and not beeing too strict with myself :)
I get the self employed blues about once a year myself, a little worry and stress is to be expected I reckon.
It’s just channeling it that’s a bit hard.
Hopefully it’s a just a rough patch mate💪🏻

shiva82

interesting about henry the eighth . knocked unconscious while jousting for fun , after a blow to the head. after two hours of being ko'd , he came around.

after that blow to the head he became the mean king we often hear tales of

bangs to the head can have an impact on persona .

shiva82

chem x lemon . the lechuza pon i would say is slightly too strong a mix straight out the bag for cannabis , but with slow release at half those values,or diluting the mix , it would be more ideal. substrate wise, it works fine . two sisters , both the same shade of green, just different light spectrums

Attachments

• IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

shiva82

the philips cdm bulb in the loft is newer and i think superior to this solistek, but the solistek has more deep reds i would say. just looking at the light cast lol

philips cdm bulbs i find are best. i could be wrong , or maybe not tried another on par.

goingrey

rather than the 315 in a baggy tent 1 m , it is concentrated into 85 cm , and rigid walls. so the intensity is much more efficient
Yea it's surprising how much reflection helps. Was wondering if I should raise the Erdpurt in the tent even more (it's on top of one upside down pot) to have an even canopy with the Nepal Mists but at least based on the Photone app the light didn't decrease much. I realize the app is kind of a toy and doesn't give an accurate reading but it does seem to give a bigger value with more light and a smaller one with less so I do believe it is worthwhile in a comparison.. Still hoping I don't need one for the hydro though. :D

shiva82

feed just enough, and using just enough light is always the best product. when we push harder, yield goes up but quality declines . we grow our own weed as most commercial weed is average and not great to smoke . its a fine balance . i don't flush, but over fed weed still rich in chlorophyll at harvest will never be as tasty as a plant that has started using its own food reserves it has built up and naturally fade .

i have to be wary of all these issues this round with the pon mixture and intensity lol