What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

shiva mate, trust me on this one cause i'm just in the middle of it and it works way better than i expected.
i stopped drinking coffee 2 or 3 weeks ago, only the first day after quitting sucked, big headache all day. the day after that i slept so hard i was completely knocked out, i wouldnt wake up if you started shaking me.
i was just quitting to get back to my basic level and check if stress and general unwellnes would go away. it did.

now, by accident i found out how to use caffeine properly, and this shit is true, been doing this the last 3 days now and it does the trick so far .

no coffee straight after waking. wait for one and a half to two hours, i'm not bullshitting you.
Then drink a big ass coffee, 3mg caffeine per kilo of bodyweight works good, ive read that you can do even 6mg. i drink like 3 espressos.
Youll be good to go all day, no crash in the afternoon. caffeine has a halflife of 5 hours and quarter life of 14.

it blocks some stuff in your brain that usually makes you tired. but once it wears off the tiring stuff kicks in and the fuckers will stack up to a super high level and you only postpone their effects, theyre right there in line waiting for the caffeine to leave the place so they can crash. you need to get that out completely before you ingest caffeine.
so wake up, do some exercise or whatever, get some sunlight and then blow your brains into caffeine heaven.
even better on an empty stomach!

edit:
i feel like on anti depressants all day, in a good way.

also all things sugar will make you feel like crap eventually, i cut back on that too completely, i'm a bit of a fatty so i avoid all major sources of carbohydrates and i feel a lot better than i used to a couple weeks ago.
if i would work out carbs would be ok i guess, but no sweets.
very true. sugar is bad in excess , or if you are carrying extra timber. if someone is underweight anything they eat will be consumed rapidly , carbs , fats , proteins, and fiber. i need to cut down on processed sugar too. i like big lattes, full of caramel and full cream. excess anything can kill, inclucing water.

zaprjaques

two or 3 days of abstinence might be enough though, i'm not necessarily suggesting to quit for weeks. that was just for my own interests.

zaprjaques

fat is not as bad though, it wont fuck up your mood. sugar gives me bad moodswings. omega 3 is the shit, fish or krill oil, also linseed oil. its giving your brain a nice and slow blowjob, andgood for the heart. i might be still riding the wave of the tripple espresso....

shiva82

fat is not as bad though, it wont fuck up your mood. sugar gives me bad moodswings. omega 3 is the shit, fish or krill oil, also linseed oil. its giving your brain a nice and slow blowjob, andgood for the heart. i might be still riding the wave of the tripple espresso....
i'm in . i like a blowjob

shiva82

got all kinds of veg chopped up roasting, got my spanish rice and paprika simmering , and sealed some prok belly slices up ready . and then one pot roast it all together to finish off and combine juices , and pour no fats away.

going to hit the spot

animal fat and certain omegas are great . you are correct jaques

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden is looking good, thanks for the pics! Wanted to let you know how good and energized I feel after the trying the Global Healing greens/raw sprouts drink mix and mushroom drink mix. Helps energy and digestion. Better working than coffee.

shiva82

early skunk, columbian x oldmotherghani and the supersilverhashplant

Attachments

• IMG_5864.JPG
    IMG_5864.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5857.JPG
    IMG_5857.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sugar is bad for digestion, and artificial sweeteners are even worse. my diet does call for a little chocolate mid day or early evening every now and then. Had some Belgian cocoa dusted truffle or 2 last night plus a few chocolate chips.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, very uniform and branchy. Going to yield well! When is is getting flipped?

shiva82

Sugar is bad for digestion, and artificial sweeteners are even worse. my diet does call for a little chocolate mid day or early evening every now and then. Had some Belgian cocoa dusted truffle or 2 last night plus a few chocolate chips.

fo sho

shiva82

Looking great, very uniform and branchy. Going to yield well! When is is getting flipped?
about a week. the ceiling is too low to veg much longer without training. minimalist. i will defoliate in a few days , lets them recover, throw a net over and stick some stakes in and then flip. 4 -5week veg is about right for this setup

will give me my smoke for the year and i can turn everything off and enjoy life for the rest of the year

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a good meal. Thats what you need to have good energy. Top it off with some more carbs for desert, like oatmeal with raisins and hemp and/or peanut butter. I run all day.

shiva82

Sounds like a good meal. Thats what you need to have good energy. Top it off with some more carbs for desert, like oatmeal with raisins and hemp and/or peanut butter. I run all day.
the sealed pork is roasting above the veg and al dente rice , and all the magic juice is dripping off into the rice and veg below and soaking in

will give me balls like two king kongs and godzilla rolled into one

shiva82

quick sample of the one pot meat veg rice roast. i have a few portions to get through. salt pepper , paprika and cooked in the meat juices. very easy on the stomach . feel great eating simple whole food. much better than a greggs sausage roll

Attachments

• IMG_5865.JPG
    IMG_5865.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts