What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Good, smoking the pipe. I like pipes because I feel like I can regulate the burn a little more. Using the waterpipe? Couple tokes straight to the head. Mine is pretty good here too. Smoking some Loud resin pheno flower.

Cheese looks tastey. Just about done. Round dome of flower at the top. :smoke:
vape pipe . i'm on a joint as a chaser now lol. i'm up early too . ganjover central on the agenda

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is that like to vape those, do you tap out the dehydrated resin leftovers after the volatile oils are vaporized?

Getting an inch of rain tonight with winds tomorrow reaching 60 mph gusts with 25-35 mph sustained. Going to be a little dangerous in the woods tomorrow. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its going to make up for the dry fall now with a wet spring. God will tell you what the forecast is, you just have to be able to hear it. Climate is a rhythm, a vibration. Nature has balance, and you can look at plants, they will tell you what its going to do.

Tulips are all pushing right now in my south facing bed. Saw a dandillion flower. This time of year you usually see some signs of spring. Get those garden seeds ready. :smoke:

full

shiva82

What is that like to vape those, do you tap out the dehydrated resin leftovers after the volatile oils are vaporized?

Getting an inch of rain tonight with winds tomorrow reaching 60 mph gusts with 25-35 mph sustained. Going to be a little dangerous in the woods tomorrow. :smoke:
there is pretty much no leftovers. just a sticky residue. you use the coil until you want to use a new one. the dirtier it gets the less pure the oil and the quicker you would change. i have used two coils in a week. coils are 2 dollars a pop

its 4 quartz elements in a ceramic bowl, they have a shelf life of about 5 good sessions

shiva82

Its going to make up for the dry fall now with a wet spring. God will tell you what the forecast is, you just have to be able to hear it. Climate is a rhythm, a vibration. Nature has balance, and you can look at plants, they will tell you what its going to do.

Tulips are all pushing right now in my south facing bed. Saw a dandillion flower. This time of year you usually see some signs of spring. Get those garden seeds ready. :smoke:

full

crocus are out in bloom , daffodils are starting . spring is in the air

shiva82

i have been ordered to quit caffeine . i was working for two doctors today , who noticed i was looking terrible and stressed haha. We had a laugh about the last 3 years scam , and then attention turned to me . They were genuinely worried about me . She said i looked "middle aged" , which i am , but it still fired me into life. Can't have that conversation again.The wife , even took my pulse . she has known me a long long time.

it kickstarted me

the last three years of lies and being shunned and outlawed have taken their toll

i start tomorrow by cutting down to just two cups of coffee and a few cups of water , and by the end of the week i will be down to just one cup of coffee .

shiva82

more than you can imagine my friend. alot

i'm an addict , so i use

i will get addicted to water again now lol. way it is mate

i'm having a reefer and getting to the gym and sorting myself out

i'm going to war

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really glad to hear that! :smoke:

I quit and I was taking several suppliments with caffeine and drinking about 6 cups of 3/4 strength coffee. You can do it. Herb definitely helps. I had very little withdrawl, but I would taper off just to make it easy like you said.

Yeah just get active and if you're tired just get to bed earlier or take naps. Also turning off devices an hour or so before bed helps your sleep pattern. CBD oil really helps me get sound sleep, I noticed, so I alway take half a mL of 1000 Mg/oz oil.