What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listening to Chimera on The Potcast. All he is smoking are dab concentrates because its easier on your lungs and is healthier he said. He does a low temp with a blow torch, not using a nail though. Its less smoke you take in, but moderating dabs needs to be done at low temps.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I eat like this all the time and you should too. I cut sausage out of my regular diet last year or so. Do all whole meats roasted in the oven or pan. Much more lean of a food, and better fresher fats I think.

Roast your big roasts in the oven low temp 275 F, over night or while you are getting ready in the morning. You just have to think ahead and you are self reliant! No more restaurants. You are better than restaurants. Love garden season! :smoke:

shiva82

Listening to Chimera on The Potcast. All he is smoking are dab concentrates because its easier on your lungs and is healthier he said. He does a low temp with a blow torch, not using a nail though. Its less smoke you take in, but moderating dabs needs to be done at low temps.
i don't take health tips from chimera my friend. he is correct regarding the dabs on low. if on high it forms into a hydrocarbon and releases benzene

shiva82

Yeah, I eat like this all the time and you should too. I cut sausage out of my regular diet last year or so. Do all whole meats roasted in the oven or pan. Much more lean of a food, and better fresher fats I think.

Roast your big roasts in the oven low temp 275 F, over night or while you are getting ready in the morning. You just have to think ahead and you are self reliant! No more restaurants. You are better than restaurants. Love garden season! :smoke:

muscle meat is inferior to inners , or fat based.

shiva82

i grew his dolce out around two years ago. only one pack.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Wow, verdent green those plants, shit!
Congrats Shiva 👍🏼

And thanks for sharing.

Am happy to hear you are cleaning yourself up more.

From my experience with a variety of substance I learned that there is rarely "a free lunch" to be had. A price will have to be "paid" eventually ..

I use natural stimulants (sencha tee) in limited amounts and usually not after 16:00 (that is on a regular sleeping schedual).

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, Chimera had a good discussion of tolerance on the Potcast at about the 22 min mark. Good information for the cannabis consumer. He said when you have tolerance built up, there are fewer cannabinoid receptors formed to compensate. Said breaks can be good for the consumer, to get tolerance in check.

shiva82

Cool, Chimera had a good discussion of tolerance on the Potcast at about the 22 min mark. Good information for the cannabis consumer. He said when you have tolerance built up, there are fewer cannabinoid receptors formed to compensate. Said breaks can be good for the consumer, to get tolerance in check.
i love you pipeline but i can't listen to chimera. he gives me an ulcer just listening to him for some reason

shiva82

Wow, verdent green those plants, shit!
Congrats Shiva 👍🏼

And thanks for sharing.

Am happy to hear you are cleaning yourself up more.

From my experience with a variety of substance I learned that there is rarely "a free lunch" to be had. A price will have to be "paid" eventually ..

I use natural stimulants (sencha tee) in limited amounts and usually not after 16:00 (that is on a regular sleeping schedual).
thanks pal. and you are welcome . thanks for the love

i keep walking towards my kettle autopilot

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really, I love listening to Chimera. Going through it again to make sure i get everything. He's very science minded. Its like going to a cannabis conference. Some of the classes are boring but are full of good info. I will be the translator. Missing out on my potcasts. I could listen to music and potcasts, I do that sometimes. :smoke:

shiva82

i'm glad you enjoy listening to him. i would not call him a scientist though

his best seeds were the original outcrosses he made from breeder steves stock and selections

my diplomatic answer. I enjoyed the Dubi one you posted

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is breeder steve, was he a partner in Chimera. Chimera is Ryan. I like his thought process.

shiva82

Really, I love listening to Chimera. Going through it again to make sure i get everything. He's very science minded. Its like going to a cannabis conference. Some of the classes are boring but are full of good info. I will be the translator. Missing out on my potcasts. I could listen to music and potcasts, I do that sometimes. :smoke:
why don;t you do icamg podcasts for fun, and interview icmag breeders through text and threads, list of interesting questions and such

Latest posts

Latest posts