What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoping its seed money for the cannabis farm.

We will see. Labor is short, but I think we could make it work. Need to find a good match and raise up sons and daughters for labor.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Church is a great place to find help. I always hesitate to do that because I don't want to make it about business in the Lord's house. But God's people are choice employees. You're hired! You can be chief smoke tester! :smoke:

full

RobFromTX

Sounds like a good season Rob! Yeah I liked that panama x DC I saw Raco grew. Are is Honduras a sativa? I would assume it is, south american strain I guess.

In Texas you can grow those outdoors I guess. You guys get frost though. How many weeks will you need for flowering?
Unfortunatly i can only grow indoors at the moment. But yes honduras is a pure tropical sativa. Long flowering but great yields and medium potency. Ive grown ace honduras x panama, with great success, so i wanted to give this one a try

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quakers are our town mascott. Christians who would travel to share in the holy spirit. Still have the old Friends meeting Quaker Church at the center of town where the farmers market meets every wed during the season.

Sorry to hear about the charges! So I assume you lived here for a time and had to flea back to your native country to seek refuge.

Florida is a beautiful state with wonderful sunny weather, but where my parents own a time share just got hammered by a Major hurricane and wiped out the tourist center at Ft. Myers Beach. They are going down middle of this week for a couple nights in the area to survey the damage and try to comfort some of the folks down there.

My ex-father in law who I used to throw hay for farmed hay for his cousin down there. His cousin started a feed and seed selling hay to Horse polo industry and any equine owners, and needed someone to farm the hay in the wet season. So my father in law would go down to florida during the winter and farm hay then come back in the spring and work the field here at 40N midwest.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heavy Dayze from The Potcast is sending me a T-shirt and some seed soon for subscribing for 12 months. He's a breeder as well as being the host of The Potcast!

Attachments

• Heavy Dayze genetics.png
    Heavy Dayze genetics.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 14

shiva82

Quakers are our town mascott. Christians who would travel to share in the holy spirit. Still have the old Friends meeting Quaker Church at the center of town where the farmers market meets every wed during the season.

Sorry to hear about the charges! So I assume you lived here for a time and had to flea back to your native country to seek refuge.

Florida is a beautiful state with wonderful sunny weather, but where my parents own a time share just got hammered by a Major hurricane and wiped out the tourist center at Ft. Myers Beach. They are going down middle of this week for a couple nights in the area to survey the damage and try to comfort some of the folks down there.

My ex-father in law who I used to throw hay for farmed hay for his cousin down there. His cousin started a feed and seed selling hay to Horse polo industry and any equine owners, and needed someone to farm the hay in the wet season. So my father in law would go down to florida during the winter and farm hay then come back in the spring and work the field here at 40N midwest.
usa does not allow anyone to enter with criminal convictions.

i'm not a christian , but quakers seem to be more in tune with the bible than other chritsian groups

my parents were both raised christian , and they told me to choose my own path . i was not christened or baptised

horse polo . that is niche too. a nice contract job

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh you got in trouble back at home, and the US sees that and won't let you in. Thats pretty will prohibition has created a real mess.

Latest posts

Latest posts