What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

3 remained stable . 2 of which i harvested a week early to reveg and the last pheno needs another week . Bit of a shitshow , but i got what i wanted out of it . i posted last night , but you know me rob . i get sidetracked and turbo post music and debate

i'm smoking the hermie bits this week to cut down my tolerance a bit as i have big jobs to start soon

the repros should be less likely to herm inside , but i have kept 3 males , so they are an unknown . i have one gen partially cleaned them a bit of that trait indoors anyway

the winners once revegged i will clone and grow outside and they have ability to grow them indoor too. which is my needs. so , success in a way.
Well im glad you got what you were looking for atleast. 5 of my 7 plants hermied on me so i ditched them recently. It was all my fault though, light leak issue. Verdant Green has great gear and i look forward to giving his stuff another go at some point. But next up is Ace seeds line up: Panama, Honduras, and New Caledonia :yummy:

shiva82

Well im glad you got what you were looking for atleast. 5 of my 7 plants hermied on me so i ditched them recently. It was all my fault though, light leak issue. Verdant Green has great gear and i look forward to giving his stuff another go at some point. But next up is Ace seeds line up: Panama, Honduras, and New Caledonia :yummy:
shit happens pal . don't ever beat yourself up . happens to all of us .

yeah Verdant seems passionate and knows what he is on with.

panama honduras and new caledonia will be interesting. make sure the light leak is fixed

RobFromTX

shit happens pal . don't ever beat yourself up . happens to all of us .

yeah Verdant seems passionate and knows what he is on with.

panama honduras and new caledonia will be interesting. make sure the light leak is fixed
Im especially excited about the new caledonia. its suppose to be a very euphoric sativa. great for listening to music and embracing the great outdoors

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Field crops run in my blood. I am the 4th generation of farmers since my great grandpa moved to the state and sarted a farm. My cousins run a dairy farm with field production of corn, beans, and wheat to feed the herd and sell the market.

Used to work at an Ecological restoration nursery that was started by a local farm family. We did native trees and shrubs from germination to 30 gallon in the ground containers.

Worked at a hay farm for years growing up.

Worked turfgrass management on and off for about 23 years

University degree in Horticultural production and marketing

Grown my own herb for 22 years. Got a good start to be cannabis breeder.

RobFromTX

Panamas an exceptional sativa. Green phenos are good for energy and the red ones are great for relaxing. I wanted very much to try the panama dc but i believe someone mentioning the breeder from cannabiogen retired?

shiva82

Panamas an exceptional sativa. Green phenos are good for energy and the red ones are great for relaxing. I wanted very much to try the panama dc but i believe someone mentioning the breeder from cannabiogen retired?
ah yes. panama dc was in fact a cbg hybrid. yes Charlie i belive has retired or moved to pastures new. i wish him all the best

shiva82

pipeline . you know nothing of hens ? incubating , hatching , raising , breeding etc ?

you will be useful for me. my business partner and i have just bought and ordered a 40 ft polytunnel. 4.8cm thick hoops

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a good season Rob! Yeah I liked that panama x DC I saw Raco grew. Are is Honduras a sativa? I would assume it is, south american strain I guess.

In Texas you can grow those outdoors I guess. You guys get frost though. How many weeks will you need for flowering?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really, I have fed and watered chickens, but I haven't done the hatching process. It was my friend's coop over at the hay farm.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a chance to work at the university for a couple departments too, so I've enjoyed some greenhouse work. Its a good work atmosphere. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could have signed up for one of those high paying jobs and been someone's slave, I worked for dad and started my own business.

Latest posts

Latest posts