2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Luke 24:46-49 NKJV​

46 Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, [l]and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. 49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city [m]of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The passage there from Jesus gave the great commission to everyone when he appeared after he was resurrected.

Thats the promise of the Father which he gave Abraham in Genesis.

You don't need anything, just what God says. He will give you what you need. Its actually an act of worship to not let yourself worry that everything is absolutely perfect, if you have what you need just go.

shiva82

Passage from Jesus gave the great commission to everyone when he appeared after he was resurrected.

Thats the promise of the Father which he gave Abraham in Genesis.

You don't need anything, just what God says. He will give you what you need. Its actually an act of worship to not let yourself worry that everything is absolutely perfect, if you have what you need just go.
i agree with that

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My eyes haven't been red for a long time. Maybe last year when I made some brownies. I get dry mouth after 1 toke.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He made a post yesterday evening. Its getting thick now. Good terpene profiles showing in the smells.

shiva82

Shiva how are those M33s holding up? still have those pink tones?
3 remained stable . 2 of which i harvested a week early to reveg and the last pheno needs another week . Bit of a shitshow , but i got what i wanted out of it . i posted last night , but you know me rob . i get sidetracked and turbo post music and debate

i'm smoking the hermie bits this week to cut down my tolerance a bit as i have big jobs to start soon

the repros should be less likely to herm inside , but i have kept 3 males , so they are an unknown . i have one gen partially cleaned them a bit of that trait indoors anyway

the winners once revegged i will clone and grow outside and they have ability to grow them indoor too. which is my needs. so , success in a way.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, did you say you're putting the mothers outside or the clones outside? If you can get the mother out there that would give you a really good start this spring!

Were you a former member on this or another cannabis forum? You have a bunch of experience and knowledge but just joined middle of last year. Can't even see you profile, very stealth! I think the site still runs encryption which helps for security.

shiva82

the pine squat indica m33 friesland is already starting to reveg. the grapefuit one , not so much action yet. within a month i will have normal growth

Attachments

• IMG_5810.JPG
    IMG_5810.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5811.JPG
    IMG_5811.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm new to watching revegeative growth. Is that the start of a new meristem growing point for a shoot that I see?

I see some lighter green bracts standing up in a spot on the bud and I guess thats the start of the reveg?.

shiva82

yeah that leaflet trying to form. that is first sign of success. i left two branches . 4 small buds. that bud is the first to start to form small leaf within the bud. i will remove the other sites and leave that site only

it will form single blade and mutated leaves while its body clock resets

the confused stage

Latest posts

Latest posts