What's new

She said no, I was like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup jbones, got an update or a fresh pic of your cup colleseum? im fixn to set something similar up, inspired directly by yours.... will most likely start a new thread for it as well.
got my cups stacked up, soil ready, monocrop clones ready to go (chunky diesel)
also gonna add extra perlite into the soil in bottom pots, as DHF suggested

Last edited:

Jbonez

Veteran
OK, so I defoliated all these gals in Veg, and we will see how well they all stack going in a lil bigger and a little more uniform in growth.. The Chemd's are both bigger than the one I threw in at first, should be interesting...

SnowDawg
picture.php

ChemD
picture.php

GS Cookies
picture.php

Socal Master Kush
picture.php

Indiana Bubblegum (clone only)
picture.php

D

DHF

Really hoping to see 4oz dry off this one chemd... 8 of these around a single six would put me at two lbs.. 1.49 gpw..
View Image
But......... How long will it take ta do those 2 lb pulls my buddy.......I`m just sayin......There hasta be some sort of method to our madness in a timely manner.......so....that said.......

8 plants around a single 6 with another 8 plants set up next week around another single 6 , and another 8 plants set up around a single 6 the next week till there`s a 2 lb Harvey every week ?.........and then......

It don`t matter how long you veg and rape them bitches to get em the right size for them 2 lb pulls every week cuz .......

Mom/Clone/Pre-Veg/Veg is outside the perpetual bloom rooms on their own schedule to feed the beast , and every room that finishes and harvied gets re-set back up the same day with readily available trimmed , pruned , and shaped bitches waitin and achin ta get in the 12/12 flip rooms to blast off till end of stretch........ and......

Once yas figure out howta work smarter instead of harder with all ducks in a row........The path to Nirvana awaits.........and then.......it`s.....

Simple .....Babyshit....now....Waitin fer yas ta branch out and make this shit happen on the reals even with a BUNCHA closets if need be but.........

Get ta work and show yer ass........

Peace.....Freds......:ying:......

hempyftw

My homie that created it is Jewish. Bwahaha

hehe.

This set has been defoliated pretty hard right? Have you noticed the inter-node spacing getting closer since you started?

I have been experimenting with it as well. Can't wait to see your results.

Those chemd's are going to be beastly! Looks like your about to kill it in that setup man. Your design has me modifying my plans for the other side of my bloom room. I think I might forgo the relays to flip flop my 1k's and just start acquiring 600's. I feel like most of the vert guy's have decided on 600's, seems to give off quite a bit less heat, and be slightly more efficient. Any suggestion on the 600 vs 1k bare bulb vertical in a small area similar to yours?

Looks like you got your training under control. Can't wait to see what you do with more room in veg!

Best of luck man!

Jbonez

Veteran
hehe.

This set has been defoliated pretty hard right? Have you noticed the inter-node spacing getting closer since you started?

I have been experimenting with it as well. Can't wait to see your results.

Those chemd's are going to be beastly! Looks like your about to kill it in that setup man. Your design has me modifying my plans for the other side of my bloom room. I think I might forgo the relays to flip flop my 1k's and just start acquiring 600's. I feel like most of the vert guy's have decided on 600's, seems to give off quite a bit less heat, and be slightly more efficient. Any suggestion on the 600 vs 1k bare bulb vertical in a small area similar to yours?

Looks like you got your training under control. Can't wait to see what you do with more room in veg!

Best of luck man!

Yes, this round of plants has been vegged longer with more defoliation than anything thusfar. Im expecting both Chemd's to do better this next round and I dont even see how thats possible cut this one coming down is going to put off some chunk..

600's are nice because the heat is easier to manage. Ill put it like this.. If I could have 600 1w hps lights to replace a singe 600, I would, IF the intensity from the combined lights equals or supersedes the single 600w bulb.

Same thing, If I can use two 600's to replace a 1000w I will, better heat distribution.. Dont get me wrong, I can do some damage with a single 1k and some 2month vegged plants..

My octogons are also small, no bigger than 3feet in any direction, so I am at 75w per sq ft. I use a 10" can max fan with a can 150 filter positioned over the lights to pull the heat directly from the bulbs with modified box fans blowing a torrent of air upwards on the bulb, flawless..

Id go with 2 600w over a 1000, unless space is an issue. They are more efficient bulbs overall.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That's cuz your a cheap bastard...like me lol!

When I was in Thialand the owner of one of the stalls at a floating market screamed at me "you cheap Charlie you cheapest I ever see, I see no one cheaper, you cheap cheap cheap". Then I was told to get out. Fricking third word extortionist.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
When I was in Thialand the owner of one of the stalls at a floating market screamed at me "you cheap Charlie you cheapest I ever see, I see no one cheaper, you cheap cheap cheap". Then I was told to get out. Fricking third word extortionist.
Bwahhahaah...

D

DaveTheNewbie

my brother and I got chased out of a brothel by a pimp with a knife in Thailand. I didn't think It was possible to verbally offend a thai hooker ? Good times.

Jbonez

Veteran
Suge PK, most brutal kush in the game imo.. Next candidate for defoliation experimenting... She can be a great yielder..

picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
looking great in here! how many flowering days does that pk take? sure looks WHITE from these pics! great job bud!

later :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.