What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

hiker

To Angel and family, sending wishes and hope that the days and months ahead are good ones. I hope that somehow we helped you through some of your hard times.
Heaven will have one hell of a garden!
And with Moth there, one more great gardener! Peace be with you Jeff, I hope that some of my dear departed four legged friends find you and keep you company until we can all meet. You will be missed here. :ying:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Not often do I find myself lacking words

so sad, rest in peace

may love light and fond memories fill his family's hearts in his absence

Space Toker

Veteran
well I just found out, sad and glorious at the same time. Like my mom, your suffering is over and a well-earned eternal paradise is under way! Excellent man, I root for you all the way! If you see my mom up there, tell her to stop haunting me so much! ;) :D
It is probably my aunt giving me all those bad dreams anyway, not entirely undeserved but I am trying! If you talk to my mom, hopefully you can put a good word in with her or God to give me some guidance already as I feel I have been lost in the wilderness for so many years! RIP Moth bro, you deserve to live better now as you hopefully are!

ps can someone inform me when this happened exactly or at least roughly? I did not know Moth but I offered him hope and felt touched by his response to me early in this thread.

moth

Wishing all of you a safe and happy New Year.

Jeff and I never did "party" on New Years Eve but we did celebrate with junk food and Dick Clark, if we made it that late. Tomorrow would is our Anniversary and I am really missing him tonight.

Cheerful

Wishing all of you a safe and happy New Year.

Jeff and I never did "party" on New Years Eve but we did celebrate with junk food and Dick Clark, if we made it that late. Tomorrow would is our Anniversary and I am really missing him tonight.

:comfort: :comfort: :comfort: :cathug: :cathug: (((ANGEL!))) :comfort: :comfort::cathug: :cathug:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Sending love and healthy positive energy to you Angel... I know Jeff is looking over and spreading Agape' all over you. Much love and happiness find you in 12 and beyond.

Last edited:

hiker

Sending hopes and well wishes for a safe and happy New Year to you and your family Angel. We miss Jeff around this place too. I hope that 2012 is a good year for you and that today is full of happy memories.:ying:

zenoonez

Veteran
Sending my thoughts wishes and vibes to Angel and the fams. May this year be much better than the last. Missing you big J.

Z|Z

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year to you and your family Angel my thoughts are with your good selves moth will be smiling down on youse forever.:comfort:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
To all of you I want to say thank you so very much for the words of encouragement and well wishes over these past months for Jeff.

The first time I logged in to the site I was simply checking his emails for him and letting him know what was there. Then I came across you guys. This board was his world, I kinda felt like I was invading his privacy but I was so amazed at the out pouring of support and encouragement from so many who had never even met him. I would tell him about the messages everyday. In the last weeks, I became attached to you guys reading all of you messages and getting comfort from knowing my Jeff had such caring and supportive friends out there. I would like to thank you all, Great Lakes, Chuckyoufarley, Sundance, Resinryder, Buzz, and just everyone of you for being great friends. I know you were true friends and I will remember you always.

Happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump: And Don't be a stranger here, we would like to hear from you from time to time..:wave:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Jeff, You and Angel will always be in my heart. Always. Thank you both for blessing me with your time and friendship. Truly great people.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

I seem to find myself coming here when times are hardest. I miss him so much sometimes it is unbearable. Knowing you guys are here and still thinking about him gives me great comfort.

He was a great man, Angel hoped you liked the song I sang for Jeff. We are here for you sweetheart! My blessings and love to you!