What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Angel. I Recently joined this site I met moth a few years ago on another site I used to visit. Sending loveand blessings your way. Feel free to join us in what we all love doing cultivating a sacred plant. I would happily help you get going.

moth

I did like the song very much. Thank you for sharing it with me. Ever put recordings on Youtube? Jeff has a couple of videos there of some happier times. You should check them out. Just search for respy1565. My personal favorite is called loose the buzz. He was so happy in this video. It was a really good day.

High life 45--- Thanks for the offer, but I have decided to use the grow equipment to grow the Bonsai seeds that Jeff always intended to try. I don't have his green thumb, but I really want to grow the Red Maple Bonzai for him.

hiker

Knowing you guys are here and still thinking about him gives me great comfort.
Moth will be remembered around here for a long,long time to come, and also you Angel. Whatever we can do to make things easier, just ask. Hope you day gets better.:ying:

zenoonez

Veteran
Can't burn one in honor of Moth for the time being, drug test for a job coming but when I have the chance to partake again rest assured I am going to burn one down for my brother moth. We never got the chance to meet but I felt like I knew you all the same. If there is something more than this world, we will meet beyond the fray. http://youtu.be/Ekd5L3a1s68

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I'm getting ready to start some seeds Moth gave me.............. Warlock x SL/gooey ..........Purple cheese goo thunder.............(gooey breeder?).G13 x Diesel.(Gratefulhead)

BudToker

Veteran
chakrahealing.jpg

Love and Light to you Moth!

-BT :smokeit:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Moth you were an ideal ICer... I miss you like family.

I wasn't expecting such news and it's still quite shocking.

Moth you changed my life for the better and I will never forget it!

Much love brother!

:joint:

Sundance

I was flying at 37,000 feet most of 420 ... and would like to think I was closer to you Moth on this special day

Miss ya Brother

Very best regards to Angel

God bless everyone

Sundance

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
The most powerful force on Earth is US. When we send out mutual thoughts to the universe it listens, it really does. I am not a religious person, but prayer has been proven to help sick people. A group of people wanting and asking for someone to get better is not a bad thing, eh?