What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
angel my thoughts are with you today, things will get better in the long run i cant imagine your thoughts, but im sure MOTH will be smiling down and watching over his beloved, and always remember that moth has a lot of friends here at ic mag and will always be missed and honoured and its nice seeing you on the scene as im sure moth would of wanted it, we are here for you at anytime just hollo. time will heal . :comfort:

Sundance

The worst thing in life is losing your family, friends - the people you love

It SUCKS

Happy Birthday Jeff

Missing you ... and think of you often

One day - we all see each other again

Head up

God bless

All the very best to you Angel !

Sundance

hayday

Veteran
I'm really sorry he left us all so soon.
God bless you Angel and moth...peace be with you both
Your friend and neibhor,

hiker

Thinking of you both, Moth and Angel. Glad you still come here now and then. I hope we can help ease your pain and sorrow. Moth, happy birthday wherever you are.:ying:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
So cool.....just this morning i was getting baked looking at some pictures of ya'lls trip to cali on another forum....just brought a smile to my face.....low and behold i logged on here and its jeff's birthday!
happy birthday slick!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I imagine every holiday evokes certain memories, I pray they bring you more smiles than sorrow Angel.......

zenoonez

Veteran
It has been a dry few months and it promises to be just as dry for a long while. I was walking in the forest today looking out across a foggy valley and I thought of you. Angel, I hope you are doing okay. Jeff, I hope that wherever you are you are puffin some magic.

Sundance

TRC Killer Queen - talk of the day ... I know you loved her too

Thinking about ... and missing you very much my Brother

God Bless in Heaven

Sundance

Sundance

Hard to believe - November 24 - marks 1 year

Thinking about you often ... and missing my friend

God bless in heaven

Sundance

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i will be smoking a big ole phatty in your honor my friend .it will be a yearly thing i do i imagine.I MISS YOU MY BROTHER,rip

hiker

Took a walk this morning and heavy frost was coating everything, grass, bushes, trees, and all of a sudden a moth flies down from a birch tree and lands in front of me. I too have been thinking of you this week Moth so I smoked a nice bowl for you. RIP my friend. Missing your great attitude around here. Angel, I hope you and your family have a good holiday. Take care

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I saw Nick Nolte's mugshot last night about 1ish and Moth was my first thought. Miss you my friend.