What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

Sundance

i will be smoking a big ole phatty in your honor my friend .it will be a yearly thing i do i imagine.I MISS YOU MY BROTHER,rip

Nearly two years

I would like to repeat all of the quotes from above - its a great reminder how much you are truly loved and missed

Think about you a bunch ... always sending prayers ... miss you my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless in heaven

Very best wishes to Angel, family, and friends

Sundance

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nearly two years

I would like to repeat all of the quotes from above - its a great reminder how much you are truly loved and missed

Think about you a bunch ... always sending prayers ... miss you my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless in heaven

Very best wishes to Angel, family, and friends

Sundance

spoken like a good friend:comfort:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i been thinking about my friend for the last few days and hoping his ANGEL is getting along ok ,nobody misses our friend more then she

moth

It gives me comfort to come here and read over the messages. Thankful today that my sweetheart is remembered and missed by you guys.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i had a dream last night that me and jeff were hanging out in that boat doing some fishing and a lot of laughing and the thing is we have never actually met in person .i miss you my friend

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Yeah, he was usually headed to the lake when he came by here. He brought bmoreblasted (I think that was his handle) with him. They were headed to the lake.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

next line I wet (& bowl I toke) will be in memory of Moth.

we'll be jiggin' for walleye tomorrow morning :)

Sundance

Coming on the 3rd year anniversary of Moth's passing

Still painful

Think of you often

Always sending prayers

God bless in Heaven

Sundance

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
R.I.P. MOTH. sadly missed but never forgotten :comfort:kind regards to angel and family and friends.:comfort:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i miss talking to you my friend i,well i still talk to ya even if ya dont answer .been thinking about your angel all week and hope she is doing well
r.i.p my friend

Latest posts

Latest posts