What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
he had a big slab of pastrami sent to me from katz's deli in ny
he also gave me a couple hats from his hardrock cafe collection
a hoodie from TGA a hash pipe along with about 9 grams of some of the best hash ive had in 20 years .he is 1 of a kind

master shake

Though we never met in person Moth, it hurts to see you go. I'm glad for the times we got to share treats and wish you to feel the vibe from the harvests to come. My thoughts to you and your close ones. Peace brother.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Plans in place to lay Moth to rest...

Plans in place to lay Moth to rest...

The funeral is set for Tuesday. I'll be making my way out there in the next day or so. I hope that some of you in the area can make it too. It would be nice to meet those of you he spoke so fondly of. Tears still flow at the Moth house, but you may have noticed him signed on the last few days. His family has been reading what all of you have had to say. This thread has been wonderful for them, and his brother's expressed great gratitude for your kind words. I know they've brought some comfort to his family.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Last edited:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP Moth....

Though I didn't know you, I've been following along with this thread hoping you would pull through. The big thing I noticed while here is that you are both a LOVE MAGNET and also a LOVE FACTORY...both generated and attracted oodles of love.

You must have been one hell of a guy.

NotaProfessor

RIP Moth....

Though I didn't know you, I've been following along with this thread hoping you would pull through. The big thing I noticed while here is that you are both a LOVE MAGNET and also a LOVE FACTORY...both generated and attracted oodles of love.

You must have been one hell of a guy.

My sentiments exactly. Moth left a heckuva mark on this world.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Spoke to Moth's wife last night. She's a nice lady and I really enjoyed the conversation. Had a couple of laughs about the past. She did say that she looks into this thread every night and finds peace and strength from the comments that we've all posted. It helps her get by. I guess it is an amazing thing to see a bunch of people that she or her husband had never met, with a few exceptions, expressing love and support for them.
Moth was a hell of a guy and I will never forget him or the kindness he had shown me over the years.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I don't know if yall like old Japanese monster flicks like I do (guilty pleasure) but I thought it was a good sign that they were playing a marathon of Mothra movies over the weekend including Rebirth of Mothra I, II, and III. Moth...thinkin about ya./
cc

Leeroy&Co:

thanks GreatLakes and Resin for the updates,many blessings for the day of the funeral for you all to find the strength to carry the pain of losing Moth.

yeah man, im still thinkin bout ya too... feeling pain free and happy and running amok...

Hi Mrs Moth, and family :wave: Hope your taking things easy and remember we are here if you need anything :joint:

Leeroy&Co:

now lets remember some of the good times, Jeff was the first person I have ever met online (in person)although we weren't especially close, he would come out for a bong session, seed tradin smoke tradin,ect.... every now and again always a good time. One of my best memories of Jeff.......... One day he was on his way over and insisted on picking up food, called like 3 times as to what I wanted on my hamburger I told him just plain. He had a hard time excepting that , no mayo, no lettuce, no cheese??? ,but anyway we went back and forth with the calls and in the end he shows up with chicken, he always cracked me up that way. .

:D

Sundance

The funeral is set for Tuesday. I'll be making my way out there in the next day or so. I hope that some of you in the area can make it too. It would be nice to meet those of you he spoke so fondly of. Tears still flow at the Moth house, but you may have noticed him signed on the last few days. His family has been reading what all of you have had to say. This thread has been wonderful for them, and his brother's expressed great gratitude for your kind words. I know they've brought some comfort to his family.

GratLakes THC :joint:

Unable to attend - but very much there in spirit

GL THC - Thanks for representing

Thinking of Jeff

RIP - May God bless in heaven

God bless Angel ... all family ... friends ... everyone

Sundance

hiker

Just want to wish Angel and all of Moth's family well wishes and strength for tommorow. Will be thinking of you Jeff, and once again, thankyou so much for letting us get to know you, your spirt, courage and giving will be much missed around here.:ying:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Yey tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.. Rest in peace my brother and peace be with those who love you as I.

Latest posts

Latest posts