What's new

Second 400w DR60 Multi-Strain Grow Show!

Roortokeage

I dont like Hayze or smoke it at all. Also I never paid more than 75. Or will pay more than that. This Site sells the same seeds as other sites, And are almost 20% more than other sites. I dont know what else to say Brother.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt mean to come off as hostile or gypsy's cheerleader,just my personal experience has been so positive with seedbay and seed boutique,esp after several very bad experience with other seed companies. also i have found the smaller companies on the bay and boo that have forums here the breeders are all very happy to answer questions and are super psyched to see their products grown out so you get a second level of service i dont think you can find anywhere else. 20% extra for hands on help seems like a small price to pay.like your grow by the way,went and checked it out real quick,happy growing!!

nnep

Well, while you can make the argument some are very pricey for seeds, and that's a valid argument, i say pay a good price for quality genetics, and you have an infinite supply. How many products can say that? ;)

Not to mention, there are a lot of really cheap stuff on there, sure it's not top notch but it's not horrible either. Some really great breeders had to start somewhere, again back the whole icmag community thing.

Anyway, it doesn't even matter since the stable stock (eg seeds you can get anywhere (mass produced) is pretty much the same price range as you'd find anywhere else. For example green house seeds you can buy pretty much anywhere, you can also buy on either boutique or bay, and it's the same price.

When it all boils down, i just trust sites where all the grows are documented and there is a community to filter out the BS by actually testing and improving on the claims. I rather pay 90 bucks for some really good, nicely documented and reputable seeds than buy 50 seeds for 50 bucks from some wholesaler. Most of the time they don't even bother to name lineage, mother's, you name it. It'll read something along the lines of: WHITE WIDOW THE DANKEST WEED IN HISTORY, 50 QUALITY GRADE A WHITE WIDOW SEEDS PLUS 50 MORE SEEDS FREE (CHEMDOG, KUSH AND HAZE!!).

Obviously it could be anything, and that seedbank wants your money, so they've just said a bunch of industry terms. That's the best i can explain it. There are other nice seed sites out there though, theres no doubt about it. I just have the most prestige for this one.

Roortokeage

No love in my posting?? not fair. But yes I have seen other sites, used many companies. That site does not give out Freebies like others. And with my other site, I told them seeds never came and they sent me another set free. with more freebies. I get regular emails too. Not saying they are bad. Im saying for the price, I hope to get more.

nnep

didnt mean to come off as hostile or gypsy's cheerleader,just my personal experience has been so positive with seedbay and seed boutique,esp after several very bad experience with other seed companies. also i have found the smaller companies on the bay and boo that have forums here the breeders are all very happy to answer questions and are super psyched to see their products grown out so you get a second level of service i dont think you can find anywhere else. 20% extra for hands on help seems like a small price to pay.like your grow by the way,went and checked it out real quick,happy growing!!

This is very well put, and sums up what i was trying to say.

I did a quick price comparison because i was wondering, below are SSH from GHS on another popular seed bank, and seed boutique.

Seed Boutique - $61.17

Another Web Site - $58.00

That's basically a 3 dollar difference, BUT, the shipping is better and cheaper, and the customer service is great. So you end up saving in the end, and better support and a community around it so you can't be swept aside!

The choice is clear! (i hope the staff of the website aren't pissed i compared prices, it's a positive example though :prettyplease:)

e: also both companies give out freebies, and they're often donated from the comunity so they are much better (and more) than i've gotten elsewhere.

Roortokeage

This is very well put, and sums up what i was trying to say.

I did a quick price comparison because i was wondering, below are SSH from GHS on another popular seed bank, and seed boutique.

Seed Boutique - $61.17

Another Web Site - $58.00

That's basically a 3 dollar difference, BUT, the shipping is better and cheaper, and the customer service is great. So you end up saving in the end, and better support and a community around it so you can't be swept aside!

The choice is clear! (i hope the staff of the website aren't pissed i compared prices, it's a positive example though :prettyplease:)

e: also both companies give out freebies, and they're often donated from the comunity so they are much better (and more) than i've gotten elsewhere.

Thank you for Letting Me Father Know. He can be very difficult at times. But I know what you are talking about and Understand. I will be buying that Sour 60. I liked What SAH showed me with his leds. So yeah I will Let you know how it goes. :huggg:

nnep

well,hows your grow going nnep?

I'm glad you asked!

Today at lights out. The skunks are around a week into flower now, the white rhino is about 6, very slowly flowering.

Lights out!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WR @ week 6

picture.php

Overview of everything, sorry i don't have everything labeled, it was lights off and didnt want to cause any unneeded stress.

picture.php

roor - np :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no light falling on the floor in there! very nice looking set up,the plants all look lush and healthy,I'm running a white rhino cross,see the structure in mine that yours is showing

nnep

Unc - Agreed :)

Roor - Thanks man, what kind of light ya have coming?

hashit - Thanks as always, your little beans look happy :)

Oh, i forgot! The first girls from dutchgrown's genetics have popped above ground, i'll cross post the images later, i won't be around too much today but i'll try to keep everything super updated!

Roortokeage

Im thinking on a 400 HPS. got a buddy who gunna give me a free agromax bulb. Peeps say nothing compares to a hps,. So I guess I will have to see. I really Like the LEDS, but for the price. Please. I got better things to buy.

nnep

I swear i just typed an entire post and it disappeared, strange..

Anyway, i think you will enjoy your HPS. Not to say that LED lighting is inferior, but for bang for your buck factor, i think it's better right now at least. LED will probably take over in the future, but the prices are great right now and keep getting better for HIDs, and they happen to grow great bud!

I've been tempted to try a LED pannel myself with all this hydro grow LED talk everywhere, i've yet to see a decent diary, but it's not in my budget right now.

Be warned though, you may have to spend some more money on a fan now for cooling, or invest in an aircooled hood, you're in for a big temp difference.

Roortokeage

I swear i just typed an entire post and it disappeared, strange..

Anyway, i think you will enjoy your HPS. Not to say that LED lighting is inferior, but for bang for your buck factor, i think it's better right now at least. LED will probably take over in the future, but the prices are great right now and keep getting better for HIDs, and they happen to grow great bud!

I've been tempted to try a LED pannel myself with all this hydro grow LED talk everywhere, i've yet to see a decent diary, but it's not in my budget right now.

Be warned though, you may have to spend some more money on a fan now for cooling, or invest in an aircooled hood, you're in for a big temp difference.

yeah I know thats why i bought this fan that does 188 cfms.

nnep

That's about 6 air changes a minute for that size tent, so it should be about perfect (average is 5 for a well ventilated room).

You should be good then!

nnep

Grape Sorbet (Blue Satellite x C99)

2ls9yk4.jpg

Witches Weed (SFV/OGK ChemD x C99)

jpamus.jpg

^^Today at around 1PM EST

Latest posts

Latest posts