What's new

Second 400w DR60 Multi-Strain Grow Show!

nnep

IF YOU SEE RED BOXES OR BROKEN IMAGES THAT MEANS IVE DELETED THAT IMAGE FOR ROOM, APOLOGIES IN ADVANCED!

2yl0b3t.jpg

If you like following this thread, why not vote! :respect:

Hi there again! :wave: Welcome to my second grow log, this time for 2010! Hopefully much bigger, much badder! First and foremost if you're new, i advise you to skip ahead to the end, as i keep my grow log updated fairly frequently, and this is an ongoing project.

I suppose you could formerly classify me as a micro-grower of sorts, but decided to move to tents and haven't looked back. I have 3 grow areas total, a clone/propagation chamber that doubles as a dry room, a veg tent and a flower tent. I tend to try to get my hands on as many experimental or odd/rare and elite crosses that i can, it's the scientist nerd in me. Good news for you however, as i plan to document all my 2010 growing goodness here for all you loyal followers, this log will be updated almost daily so it'll really give you a great idea of what my garden, and perhaps your garden as well, will look like which may be helpful or the first time grower. I love talking and answering questions if you couldn't tell, so ask away or just hang out and BS, anything goes!

Currently Flowering:
Kandy Kush X Skunk ( OGK x Trainwreck x Skunk #1 )
OG18 x Skunk ( OGK#18 x Skunk #1 )
Sleestack X Skunk ( Shrom x Martian Mean Green x Skunk #1 )
White Rhino (GHS)

Currently Vegging:
Unknown ( ? )
Lemon G ( Columbian x G13 )
Super Lemon Haze (GHS) ( Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze )
Purple Lady (G13L) ( Haze x g13? )
Purple Widow (DJS) ( White Widow x Purple Power )

Medium: Foxfarm Ocean Soil
Lighting Veg: 400W Aircooled Digital MH/HPS system
Lighting Flowering: 400W Aircooled Digital MH/HPS system
Lighting Cycle (Veg): 18/6
Nutes:
3 part Flora Series from General Hydroponics, Cal-Mag, Superthrive, Koolbloom, Molasses.

Setup
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pictured above is my current, as of 1/18, setup. My Veg tent is a Darkroom60 or DR60 from Secret Jardin, the measurements are 32.4" wide x 32.4" deep x 63.6" tall. Inside is a 400W fixture with a Aggromax super yield MH bulb and aircooled hood. The temperatures range from 75~80 with a humidity level of around 45-60. My Flowering tent is a Darkroom (DR100L), measurements 39.6" wide x 39.6" deep x 72" tall. Inside is another 400W fixture with an Aggromax high intensity HPS bulb and 2 6" clip fans. Temperatures range a tad bit warmer along the 80-85 with a room humidity of 20-40. It's cooled by a 6" 474CFM and 4" 170CFM inline fan for exhaust, and 80CFM duct booster fan for intake. [For more detailed setup info, check the beginning of page 14]

---------------------------GROW LOG---------------------------
1/15 First 'official' day for newest girls (SLH, Purp widow, purp lady).
1/25 Day 1 of lower for skunks.
1/26 Repotted skunks to final homes, gave veg tent plain water, gave skunks transition nutes (2-2-2)
1/30 Gave veg tent nutes, flower tent plain water
1/30 Put 3 witches weed/grape sorbet into germ

nnep

9/11

picture.php

They're chilling in the darkness of my former minicap which i've converted to a clone chamber. I usually wait until i can see a visible split and plop them in the soil. As of now all seeds have been transplanted to their starter homes.

11/14
picture.php

picture.php

First seedling (White Rhino) has emerged from soil, still very premature, keeping them lightly misted with spray bottle.

nnep

11/14

First sight of green poking through!

picture.php

picture.php

So far the bluecheese, blueberry, power kush, lemon kush, 1 white rhino and 1 white widow have sprouted and are above ground.

whos blue cheese are you growing? i just finished a cycle of power kush and my particular pheno finished in about 50days. had only one problem and that was a Calcium def. have seen it alot with others growing PK so heads up for that. other than that it produces some long branches that let in plenty of light for budsites. good luck

nnep

Thanks for stopping by, i'm growing blue cheese from Barney's Farm. I've heard good things about power kush, it was a freebie so heres hoping. cheers

hashit

First sight of green poking through!

It's only a matter of time now! this is cannabis from tcc btw...had to delete my other account...people started snooping!

whos blue cheese are you growing? i just finished a cycle of power kush and my particular pheno finished in about 50days. had only one problem and that was a Calcium def. have seen it alot with others growing PK so heads up for that. other than that it produces some long branches that let in plenty of light for budsites. good luck

Ya same here...my PK went about 65 days and had calcium def.

nnep

11/15

7/9 plants have sprouted successfully. I would advise against Green House's coated seed line, as they seem to be the last to sprout, not to mention one of them is having a hard time shaking it's coated seed shell. Not to impressive for something that's supposed to enhance growing. This is just my experience however, ymmv!

nnep

blueberry
picture.php

blue cheese
picture.php

power kush
picture.php

white widow 2
picture.php

also just made a fresh batch of cannabutter from my last grow's trimmings!

picture.php

nnep

11/16

Group shot of the ladies
picture.php

so far we have 5 strong, healthy sproutlings, 2 little runts lagging behind, 1 still under ground and one fatality.

nnep

11/17

Took a peak inside when i got home today, ladies are doing just fine, the runt even decided to pick it's head up and start life. The bad news is that the injured little WW that couldn't quite get past the protective coating additive, didn't make it and completely dried out. This brings the total to 7 plants out of 9.

Surviving:

2 White Rhino
1 Lemon Skunk
1 Power Kush
1 Blueberry
1 Blue cheese
1 White Widow

Dead:

1 White Widow (rip)
1 White Rhino (rip)

Progress:

A peak inside
picture.php

The girls
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

go runt go
picture.php

nnep

11/19 I transplanted all of the ladies to larger pots, these won't be their final homes however. They seem to have transitioned fine.

picture.php

nnep

Works great, thinking about getting the upright version, as i'm not happy with the amount of space it takes up.

11/21

Seems all of the leaves are getting nice and fat, the second set of leaves have begun to appear, they all look extremely healthy however the growth is a little behind schedule. Hopefully they'll pick up the pace a bit when i give them nutrients.

Power Kush
picture.php

Blue cheese
picture.php

the runt has recovered and is doing just fine
picture.php

hashit

I hate the seedling stage...looks like it takes forever for them to grow. Way too young for nutrients as well...wait until they have about 2-3 sets of "true" leaves.

I'm pretty sure they are gonna blow up in the next week or two...can't wait to see some nice plants with your new setup...hell I'm excited for you lol

nnep

Just for you, showing some impressive growth the last few days.

Group Shot
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

Blue Cheese
picture.php

P Kush
picture.php

L Skunk
picture.php

WR1
picture.php

WR2
picture.php

WW1
picture.php

hashit

You are gonna have a problem pretty soon...

...you are gonna have a jungle in there...especially with 7 plants...its gonna be hard taking the plants out to water them, and your whole tents is gonna be thick of foliage. I don't think you realize how big they are gonna get with that 400w..lol...Can't wait to see the jungle!

nnep

You are gonna have a problem pretty soon...

...you are gonna have a jungle in there...especially with 7 plants...its gonna be hard taking the plants out to water them, and your whole tents is gonna be thick of foliage. I don't think you realize how big they are gonna get with that 400w..lol...Can't wait to see the jungle!

Haha, i was thinking about this today after snooping around some other growlogs around here. I think you're definitely right, i can fit 9 large pots (the ones that they are sitting on) in the tent very snug, elbow to elbow. I definitely don't plan to do any scrog/lst this time around and hope to just contain all of them.

When is your next grow going to start by the way, looking forward to it.