What's new

Second 400w DR60 Multi-Strain Grow Show!

nnep

hi nnep - some lovely looking plants you got - the sleestack is interesting.

mmg is sharksbreath (great white shark x lambsbeath) x g13 haze

so unc was right about the white/misty genes.

cheers

V.

I see, thanks for the clarification VG :)

I haven't updated this in a long time, i will crosspost some pics of my current girls sometime in the next couple of days, as i've continued to be very busy.

I give you a picture of my Greenhosue Super Lemon Haze (freebie) at week 3, look at the heavy trich coverage already, and this is the back of the leaves! Gonna be one hell of a frosty girl, low yielder though.

33u3awx.jpg

Roortokeage

So Fuckn Healthy man. Damn So green and Flush. Great Job. Even them nuggs are big and dense. Cant wait to throw up the HPS when I get it. Holla. Nice nnep

nnep

Hey roor, thanks for stopping by. I haven't done a good job of keeping my main diary updated very well, i can barely keep up with the two in Dutchgrown's section hehe. But just for, here are some pictures of a super lemon haze at week 5ish. Very fun plant to grow, top notch genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

Also here are a few of my latest dutchgrown shots. These are mixed pictures of Witches Weed/Grape Sorbet.

qoy640.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I promise i'll do my best at keeping this updated more thoroughly

nnep

Roortokeage - thanks. i use the floranova line from GH with added call-mag and kool bloom.

coneheadSA - thanks for stopping by :]

Nifty_PoT - they were harvested a month or so back, great smoke, unfortunately i don't have any bud pics as they were wiped from my drive. The kandy kush had a bit of mold issues so i tossed a large amount of it out, the og18 was very tasty and very potent though

Latest posts

Latest posts