What's new

Second 400w DR60 Multi-Strain Grow Show!

Roortokeage

That's about 6 air changes a minute for that size tent, so it should be about perfect (average is 5 for a well ventilated room).

You should be good then!

Im gunna use that fan if you go to my journal and see the pix, for the aircooled Hood. then use the PC fan for Exhaust of the box.:huggg:

nnep

Im gunna use that fan if you go to my journal and see the pix, for the aircooled Hood. then use the PC fan for Exhaust of the box.:huggg:

If you have an aircooled hood, that will actually double as exhaust. See basically, all the hot air in the tent will eventually find it's way to the fan as it rises. There will be very little hot air as there is anyway, because all of the hotness is being immediately sucked out of the tent.

So really you don't need an exhaust because that is the exhaust. What i would do though if i were you is install that computer fan you used to use for exhaust, near a bottom vent duct to give it a touch of fresh air intake.

nnep

2/2

Pics from today's watering, they're coming along very beautifully. Not a spot on them, very beautiful girls.

Kandy Kush

picture.php

Kandy Kush on left, Sleestack on right

picture.php

The other Sleestack

picture.php

picture.php

OG18

picture.php

Look at that beautiful leaf!

picture.php

nnep

2/5

Week 1.5ish of flowering for the skunks

Kandy Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sleestack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG18

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It's been a busy week, i'll do a more detailed update soon but i wanted to get some pictures out since it's been awhile. The girls are looking great.

nnep

Well i'm left with two that haven't sexed yet, which i'm assuming are females i guess? It's hard to say, i almost suspect they are autoflowering but can't be sure unless the females start to flower soon..

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but the seeds were dirt cheap and very little documented, thus what piqued my interest in the first place. Time will tell..

nnep

Thanks everyone, the girls have really started to break out the buds. We're about week 2, i'll have some photos for you sometime today!

Roortokeage

I must say impressive!!! They look beautiful. Very Green and Getting ripe.
A little stretch no? Or will that fill in, over time?
I just got me HPS light. But myne is sealed. How are your temps inside that box with the open light?? Also how many CFMs is your fan for exhaust??
Cant wait to start me next few babies.

nnep

Actually, very little stretch for how long they vegged, they were at maturity when they were flipped so they've only grown about maybe 8" total since, and yes they will definitely fill out :)

I use a sealed light for my veg room because it's a smaller tent and a 400w in there is a touch overkill. My flower tent is about 3/4 times larger than my veg, so it can handle a light that's not enclosed. Temps are usually 80-90 depending on time of day and a few other conditions. I use a 474 CFM fan to exhaust my flower tent.

Roortokeage

What do you use for vegging tent?? I have a DR60 I bought and a 430 hortilux bulb with seald hoood. that is 22x22x7 so it is perfect fit. I have a 188 CFM hydrofarm fan for exhaust. Then a few PC and Circular fans for inside and intake.

I am going to Vegg under the LED Panel. They Flower under the HPS

nnep

Sorry, the original post (first post). It has all my setup and the equipment i use and such, the technical stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts