What's new

SCROG advice needed please.

S

speedemon

They really look nice speed. How do they smell?

Hi Warped my friend, hope your well :tiphat:
They are starting to smell very nice mate such a range of smells due to the 6 different strains, I am still yet to smell mango from the SSH X Mango. The Bluemeanie is smelling very strong of fruit lol.

excellent work!

Cheers dawgsbolloxs my friend :tiphat: Hope your well :) Its just a shame this is my loft grow, as it needs the most maintenance up and down the rickety ladder lol and I am no small guy lol. You should see the positions I need to flex into to pull the trolleys out lol, to empty the dehumidifier and train etc lol I need a Lager and a joint or 2 as soon as I have finished, as sweating my arse off lol in a pokey hot loft. lol But if you want results you need to put in the effort :)

S

speedemon

Hell yeah coming along nicey mate deffo tipping the scales this time pal

hows the other room doing

Hey roll it mate :tiphat: I hope so on the scales thing :)

The other room I have just taken some pics of so will stick them here as will not do a diary on 2 rooms as that is to much time lol.

Ok folks,
Here is a few pictures of my larger veg/flower room but I have now utilised all floor space using a heavy duty pond liner over floor and 6" up the wall. Lights are 2 1000 watt Blockbusters run diagonally over 5'2" square room on a frame attached to the winch you can see to the left of the door opening, so its easy to adjust the lamp height.
The strains I have in it is:
Bluejack, C99 pineapple pheno, UK Cheese, C3 (Indica Dom pheno), Nelly and lemon Venom.
They are in 15 litre Autopots with airdomes spread diagonally across room to maximise space. They are in a mix of coco and washed clay pepples at a ratio of 70/30 top half of pot and 50/50 lower half as ran out of clay pebbles lol.
Ec 1.80
ph 6.2
These pics are just week 1 flower :) I am using the conical supports around them to hold heavy colas and safe netting lol. They also enable me to be able to pull out any single plant to maintain, without having to worry about yoyo's or any other fixed support system.
Temps are 28c which in the heat we have had today is not bad with 2000 watts.
The room is now running a Airforce 2 inline silenced 200mm extract, paired to 200mm Rhino filter, TD 500 Silent intake fan, 5" rvk intake fan and a 5" TD Silent Extract fan, paired with a 125mm rhino filter. All the fans are plugged in to an SMS Twin fan controller with extension leads coming out of the single sockets allowing unit to control more fans.
The room is now twin soundbloc 12.5mm plaster board lined with Green Glue soundproofing glue sandwiched between sheets, so very silent :)
Any where enough chat here's the pics.

Attachments

• P9130006.JPG
    P9130006.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 14
  • P9130007.JPG
    P9130007.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P9130008.JPG
    P9130008.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P9130009.JPG
    P9130009.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 15
M

Marathanman

Just been chatting to E4ian he said his Blue meanie is looking good but now reckons 6 or 7 weeks is an exaggeration his looks as far along as his other plants so more likely to be 8 weeks plus. Might be better actually as it will have time to grow a decent yield.

S

speedemon

Just been chatting to E4ian he said his Blue meanie is looking good but now reckons 6 or 7 weeks is an exaggeration his looks as far along as his other plants so more likely to be 8 weeks plus. Might be better actually as it will have time to grow a decent yield.

Yep I thought the same as no further advanced than any of the others will leave to 11 weeks across the board I think :) :tiphat::ying:

Chips

Thats all looking very nice Speed .. have just read through this thread .. very professional set up .. and very clean and tidy ..
your doing a good job there .. :tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
She looking nice an bushy mate gunna get quite a few zips off her what day flower is she on

the meanie looks very very similar to bluejack dont ya think pal theres more indica in the meanie in term of growth pattern red stripey stems if you rub stem they smell the same allmost maybe hummus monk is right and its bluesxblueberry

S

speedemon

Thats all looking very nice Speed .. have just read through this thread .. very professional set up .. and very clean and tidy ..
your doing a good job there .. :tiphat:

Hey Chips, thanks for the kind words :tiphat::ying:

She looking nice an bushy mate gunna get quite a few zips off her what day flower is she on

the meanie looks very very similar to bluejack dont ya think pal theres more indica in the meanie in term of growth pattern red stripey stems if you rub stem they smell the same allmost maybe hummus monk is right and its bluesxblueberry

She is only week 1 in flower mate, and yeah know what you mean about Blujack and Bluemeanie. I do prefer the Indica stone though for night use and Sativa for day.
Have not gone as far as stem rubbing and sniffing mate so will have to take your word for it :tiphat::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I would say bluejack is a night smoke mate puts me out big style lights on but nobodys home kind of thing strongest ive smoked so far

S

speedemon

Whats the C3 indica pheno? Not heard of that one before.

OT1 brought out a strain called C3 on ugorg site and there are 2 distinctive phenos which is indica and sativa, I had both gifted to me , but the sativa is a stretchy barsteward that now resides outside lol. Supposed to be a strong smoke but yet to see ;)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Just smoked some sourdiesel kid said its banging stuff was not as good as bluejack when my mates come round they allways say you got any of the super stuff lol

S

speedemon

Sounds interesting good luck with that one.

I was going to flower it out and replace with Killer Queen next time but when I noticed its 6 plus main colas I thought :dance013::dance013: and decided to keep it lol, but if the smoke is dull then it has to go.:ying::ying:

Roll it Hi mate was that the original "headband" sour diesel kush? I have heard a few good things on that one ;)

S

speedemon

I am just trying to dial in my autopot flowering rooms humidity so I am using my Data logger and thought I would just post a pic of the graph it produces. It tells me I need to crank up the humidistat to dryer, as it was reaching 80%rh at night and now as per the graph its rises to 69%rh range.
It also tells me temperature and dew point, you just control a line which moves up and down the graph telling you what it all is every minute of the day for a week, you can also set it to read over longer and shorter times at every 5 mins, 1 second etc sampling.

Attachments

• Datalogger.jpg
    Datalogger.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice bit of software mate, I see those plants are coming along very nicely as is the 2nd room. I'm really giving this SCROG malarkey a thought while the NLx Cheese and exo mom's are growing big enough for my usual SOG. Looks like a shit load of heads under the scrog there mate... how many would you guess are there?

S

speedemon

Nice bit of software mate, I see those plants are coming along very nicely as is the 2nd room. I'm really giving this SCROG malarkey a thought while the NLx Cheese and exo mom's are growing big enough for my usual SOG. Looks like a shit load of heads under the scrog there mate... how many would you guess are there?

Hey Shhh mate :tiphat:
SCROG is the way forward for vast amounts of weed lol, I would say over 50 colas per screen which is about 9 per plant? so maybe more lol, next time I go up I will take an approximate count :)