What's new

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

MrKushman247

Damm Waiting on a $300 order myself. Sending all these orders from Jamaica sounded like a bad idea from the start to me. Hopefully it arrives. I'm at 50/50 I'll get my seeds

lowridersa

I have been in contact with Dave, he is in the middle of harvest now and is aware of problem orders that will be shipped. Lets just have a little patience, alot, but its fine, some great genetics coming.

Charles-scott

Veteran
hey, guys we are getting close to being able to ship from another country even Phyto Sanitation certificates so we will solve these issues every one will be made whole I have found out about some alternatives in the short term potentially, and we have LOTS of stock guys so I am sorry for the speed we did a test and it went ok but that is just the reality of where we are, I will take care of everyone with a Bonus if anything doesn't come through, so please have faith, I am harvesting LOTS more stock.
pic is Jungle Fire Red Congolese x Malwai

Attachments

• 336040824_598897252271389_6881066506474034769_n.jpg
    336040824_598897252271389_6881066506474034769_n.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 62

zSkeletoRz

I think he has run this scam about four times. It’s always the same old story. Hey guys I’m starting something new. We’ve been working hard creating all of these new strains. Release will be in a month or so. Order now and they will start shipping at some future, yet to be determined date.
A couple connected people might get some gear and that helps lure in the suckers. People order, they don’t get their gear, he gets trashed, runs off with the dough and then he disappears. Returns out of the blue later on down the road and runs the same game over again. I do believe they call that Scamming. Don’t fall for it people.

acespicoli

Guys the Jamaican orders take as long as they take, we are finding no consistent times, as short as 10 days and as long as 28 days, one thing for sure we send everything and we will make sure you get what you order this is a very very short term situation, we will have shipping with Phytosanitation certificate soon, I am not in a position at this time to offer faster shipping, but I will not allow anyone to suggest they are scammed, I have very few people who ever were unhappy with the quality of my genetics, We had one shipment of seeds back in the Dark times that I am sure had something done to them by the feds someone suggested they might have tossed my package in a microwave it was a long time ago. https://www.youtube.com/live/5BA9LRGfcCI?feature=share.Here is a show I just did and I am doing another this evening on 420 radio out of Canada please just stop with the Negatives
Seeds will soon be shipped from nay number of first world locations
So if you cant wait please hold off ordering until they can be delivered with the Mcdonalds drive through kinda Speed that restaurant failed here haha its just not fast but everyone will always get what they pay for
So theres that... its the nature of the game. Customs and cannabis...

zSkeletoRz

Ordered burning bush that wasn't ever sent. A couple weeks later I was told love potion 1 was shipped to me.

A few people I know made very large orders. I didn't trust to do so without some confirmation of people receiving their stuff. Glad now that I did.

I should have gone with sacreds 420 sale. I'd have had 3 packs of seeds in my hand weeks ago. Fems. Frosted fruit cake. Slymer... for the same money I sent to Charles.

If this is a scam, Charles needs to be banned and it needs to be made clear here that he can't be trusted.

acespicoli

Its already IC policy that bad vendors are reported
Alot of people bought and received gear from seedbay
I agree with you vendor must be held to a high degree of trust
One time I told a seed producer his retailer screwed me and he tried to make it right
Totally not his fault so I didn't pursue it...but the moral is most are legit or they dont last

WARNING​

Please note all our images and descriptions have come direct from customers and breeders who operate in legal states, much different to that within the United Kingdom.

Please be aware, you should NEVER try to cultivate cannabis seeds within ANY jurisdiction where such cultivation is illegal.

Our seeds are sold purely for the preservation of genetic material (if and when the laws change) souvenirs or high quality bird feed and should be treated as a curio or novelty item and should NEVER be germinated. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THE LAW IN THE COUNRTY/STATE YOU RESIDE IN, SEEDBAY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACT OF THIRD PARTIES !

If you have problems with items ordered from a SeedBay vendor we suggest you try to contact them first. If you still have problems don't hesitate to contact the SeedBay team via our contact page.

Last edited:

zSkeletoRz

Its already IC policy that bad vendors are reported
Alot of people bought and received gear from seedbay
I agree with you vendor must be held to a high degree of trust
One time I told a seed producer his retailer screwed me and he tried to make it right
Totally not his fault so I didn't pursue it...but the moral is most are legit or they dont last

WARNING​

Please note all our images and descriptions have come direct from customers and breeders who operate in legal states, much different to that within the United Kingdom.

Please be aware, you should NEVER try to cultivate cannabis seeds within ANY jurisdiction where such cultivation is illegal.

Our seeds are sold purely for the preservation of genetic material (if and when the laws change) souvenirs or high quality bird feed and should be treated as a curio or novelty item and should NEVER be germinated. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THE LAW IN THE COUNRTY/STATE YOU RESIDE IN, SEEDBAY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACT OF THIRD PARTIES !

If you have problems with items ordered from a SeedBay vendor we suggest you try to contact them first. If you still have problems don't hesitate to contact the SeedBay team via our contact page.
These purchases were made through scottfamily.farm, which apparently no longer exists...

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

man I ws so pissed off because I was going to make a pretty big order and then I had to spend 3 grand on my vehicle in front end repairs. Which meant I couldn't place my order for these new releases..... and now.... I'm not pissed off anymore and am counting my blessings.

No pack of seeds is worth this kind of hassle nor risk.