What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

VelvetSmog1

to be fair - i think i bought '4' diff packs... his willie,asia girl, something cherry (maybe bomb) sucked, but 1 did find '1' sour diesel seed that was ok weed.... but thats a pretty disappointing ratio...
How long ago did you make this purchase? Charles hasn't offered Willie Nelson in a really long time.

VelvetSmog1

Appreciate the input. Burning Bush sounded like the perfect plant for tent run sog. I'm very hopeful everything arrives. I have 2 months before my current run is harvested, so no big hurry.
Yeah I'd watchout for people trying to discredit Charles and his work. I've been a customer for 20 years and grown out dozens of his strains. There is a fake Reeferman doing big business this last few years and that's contributed to a stain on Charles' reputation unfortunately.
Here's a pic of my Burning Bush from a few years back. Commerical yields of headstash quality buds.
I've grown a few of his newer offerings and I'll be growing more. Any questions just ask.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Guys the Jamaican orders take as long as they take, we are finding no consistent times, as short as 10 days and as long as 28 days, one thing for sure we send everything and we will make sure you get what you order this is a very very short term situation, we will have shipping with Phytosanitation certificate soon, I am not in a position at this time to offer faster shipping, but I will not allow anyone to suggest they are scammed, I have very few people who ever were unhappy with the quality of my genetics, We had one shipment of seeds back in the Dark times that I am sure had something done to them by the feds someone suggested they might have tossed my package in a microwave it was a long time ago. https://www.youtube.com/live/5BA9LRGfcCI?feature=share.Here is a show I just did and I am doing another this evening on 420 radio out of Canada please just stop with the Negatives
Seeds will soon be shipped from nay number of first world locations
So if you cant wait please hold off ordering until they can be delivered with the Mcdonalds drive through kinda Speed that restaurant failed here haha its just not fast but everyone will always get what they pay for

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

How long ago did you make this purchase? Charles hasn't offered Willie Nelson in a really long time.
it was years and years ago... he had a rep of having kick-ass genetics... wow what a disappointment... i wasn't ripped off, as every pack i ordered, was delivered, but the quality was less then stellar...

zSkeletoRz

Yeah I'd watchout for people trying to discredit Charles and his work. I've been a customer for 20 years and grown out dozens of his strains. There is a fake Reeferman doing big business this last few years and that's contributed to a stain on Charles' reputation unfortunately.
Here's a pic of my Burning Bush from a few years back. Commerical yields of headstash quality buds.
I've grown a few of his newer offerings and I'll be growing more. Any questions just ask.
Damn, I was interested in using the burning bush as a sea of green strain. I'm much happier with love potion. Saved me some money buying it later too.

Charles-scott

Veteran
The burning bush was actually bred as an outdoor plant for hash production I have not grown it indoor, maybe some others can give you better feedback, They are faster flowering and might need 20 hours to keep in veg from the Hash Plant genetics in it, it has a lovely leather and Lemmon flavor that really combines the love potion and hash plant the LP1 would have never stood up to the environment we were growing in a desert so this hybrid was made because the partner from N Africa Loved a Dry Sieve Love potion hash so so much he asked me to see if I could somehow bring that to the project so we used a highly resistant local hash plant and produced the seeds in a cabinet in Amsterdam and it worked out well not the best picture its seeded in Canada in about 2014 I think front is BB back is Jihadi or NR1 Jihadi mom

Attachments

• burning-bush-jihadikush.jpg
    burning-bush-jihadikush.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 57

Charles-scott

Veteran
it is really interesting this Guy here said he did not like Willie Nelson we only offered one breed of Willie Nelson it was the same breed the cut that won the Cup with was from and that everyone Loved, I think many guys and gals dont know what they are getting themselves into with a strain like willie and that it takes 14-18 Weeks to flower some even 20 those seeds were an f-1 between Male Highland Nepalese and a Female Vietnamese Black and every customer got the same seeds.
When you release new Gear and a customer says he didn't like it I listen loud and clear when you have sold 25k seeds from the exact same Stock and one person says they didn't like and didn't like anything they ordered when they ordered genetics we have sold many many thousands of, we tend to wish them kinda well and hope they dont order again.
Our seeds are tested and not tested 10 at a time I am planting 1.2 Acres of the new stock we have made and taking pictures of it all.
If i get a hermie I say so and tell the ratio, for example, we just got 3 Hermies from 200 females of the new Cherry Gas we have not had one in Cherry Kush and we have grown out over 1000 seeds in Canada and Colombia so we know the Black Lime reserve is where it is coming from I am going to share this information I have listened to this Jerk with his "bird would not eat them BS for years, I would not send him anything else because either he is a really bad grower or a really bad human who has other agenda.
Obviously, we want everyone to get what they order and I want to see and hear from my customers .

pic is a test grow all from seeds

Attachments

• 33764398_950376975123223_682981563356413952_o.jpg
    33764398_950376975123223_682981563356413952_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
this Jerk with his "bird would not eat them BS for years, I would not send him anything else because either he is a really bad grower or a really bad human who has other agenda.
Obviously, we want everyone to get what they order and I want to see and hear from my customers .

pic is a test grow all from seeds
reeferman... u are rite i am a really bad grower and even a worse human being... saying that... the seeds SUCKED.. except for a sour diesel that we grew for some years... and if u read my last closely, i stated i received everything i ordered... so in a word , go fuk yourself... see u r rite i am a shitty human being....

Bubba Zanetti

Talibanian Mountain Koosche @ 53L

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Mmmm...

REAL OD Kush balls...

full

full

full

Concealed revealed a revolution a solution without bloodshed finally
Disciplic succession has placed in my possession

Complete so sweet a satisfying taste for an empty race

There's a fire in the city a fool wan't admit it and only a fool will sit right in it!

Truth has been spoken for all mankind and if you search for peace then you can find
The blind will stay blind if they're inclined but the wise will apply in this crucial time

In illusion in confusion the world's greatest brains create more problems not solutions

Expand our bold stand there can be hope for modern man!

It's the message of the Bhagavat

History of the universe 18,000 verses for our edification I sat like an ass in class for 14 years at last I got some real education

Extinguishing the fire of our workaday life that burns and burns us until we break
Illuminating rejuvenating not degenerating giving shelter to the people who want truth

Truth has been spoken for all mankind and it's a sad mad world when you can find
Man confined to the grind and they don't even mind to be working for some jerk and leave their life behind

In illusion in confusion and don't think there won't be any retribution

TheDarkStorm

Talibanian Mountain Koosche @ 53L

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Mmmm...

REAL OD Kush balls...

full

full

full

Concealed revealed a revolution a solution without bloodshed finally
Disciplic succession has placed in my possession

Complete so sweet a satisfying taste for an empty race

There's a fire in the city a fool wan't admit it and only a fool will sit right in it!

Truth has been spoken for all mankind and if you search for peace then you can find
The blind will stay blind if they're inclined but the wise will apply in this crucial time

In illusion in confusion the world's greatest brains create more problems not solutions

It's the message of the Bhagavat

History of the universe 18,000 verses for our edification I sat like an ass in class for 14 years at last I got some real education

Extinguishing the fire of our workaday life that burns and burns us until we break
Illuminating rejuvenating not degenerating giving shelter to the people who want truth

Truth has been spoken for all mankind and it's a sad mad world when you can find
Man confined to the grind and they don't even mind to be working for some jerk and leave their life behind

In illusion in confusion and don't think there won't be any retribution

The finished bud looks very good. Excellent for being done outdoors....looks like a good strain...

little-soldier

Well my order still has not arrived and it has been 28 days as of today. I’m in Canada and I spent close to 300$ and they shipped without a tracking number. Im going to contact Dan but i find it very irritating that people ship without tracking numbers. I’ve ordered all over the place and always got A tracking number. It’s the only way you can know for sure if the goods were really sent. This will be my last order from this company unless Charles starts doing what he is supposed to do.I should have known better. No tracking number, no purchase.

zSkeletoRz

Well my order still has not arrived and it has been 28 days as of today. I’m in Canada and I spent close to 300$ and they shipped without a tracking number. Im going to contact Dan but i find it very irritating that people ship without tracking numbers. I’ve ordered all over the place and always got A tracking number. It’s the only way you can know for sure if the goods were really sent. This will be my last order from this company unless Charles starts doing what he is supposed to do.I should have known better. No tracking number, no purchase.
My order wasn't as large but I also have a couple friends who ordered. $300 orders. They're getting antsy too.

I have no idea what it's like to ship from Jamaica to Canada but it's getting to a point some people should be receiving their stuff?

little-soldier

There might still be some hope.
Here’s the reply i got from Dan...

Hello from Scott Family Farms!

We sincerely hoped you enjoyed a special 4/20 yesterday. I wanted to send this out yesterday but felt it would have been a bit of a downer on a special day.

We have been contacted by a few of our customers regarding their purchases shipped since March 20th. While previous shipments were received in under 3 weeks from Jamaica, these latest ones are going longer than we expected. In looking into this, we found that Jamaica Post offers timelines of '10-30 business days' for their letters to North America.

Most of these where shipped in Jamaica on the 21st of March, but we suspect the entire Canadian shipment was delayed leaving Jamaica by a few weeks.

I apologize for setting the wrong expectations on this, and will do better in the future. We are looking into the possibility of 1st class postage from Jamaica, as well as regional distribution partners to help us get seeds to you guys as soon as possible.

We remain confident these packages will arrive, and likely in the next 10 days. If for any reason they do not, we are committed to solving any problems in a way that best suits your garden.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I would also appreciate it if you could send a quick note if you have received your package, so I can offer more accurate timelines in the future.

Happy Harvests,
Dan Anderson
Director of Operations
Jamaica Mobile. +1 (876) 530-9898

zSkeletoRz

There might still be some hope.
Here’s the reply i got from Dan...

Hello from Scott Family Farms!

We sincerely hoped you enjoyed a special 4/20 yesterday. I wanted to send this out yesterday but felt it would have been a bit of a downer on a special day.

We have been contacted by a few of our customers regarding their purchases shipped since March 20th. While previous shipments were received in under 3 weeks from Jamaica, these latest ones are going longer than we expected. In looking into this, we found that Jamaica Post offers timelines of '10-30 business days' for their letters to North America.

Most of these where shipped in Jamaica on the 21st of March, but we suspect the entire Canadian shipment was delayed leaving Jamaica by a few weeks.

I apologize for setting the wrong expectations on this, and will do better in the future. We are looking into the possibility of 1st class postage from Jamaica, as well as regional distribution partners to help us get seeds to you guys as soon as possible.

We remain confident these packages will arrive, and likely in the next 10 days. If for any reason they do not, we are committed to solving any problems in a way that best suits your garden.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I would also appreciate it if you could send a quick note if you have received your package, so I can offer more accurate timelines in the future.

Happy Harvests,
Dan Anderson
Director of Operations
Jamaica Mobile. +1 (876) 530-9898
Got this too, seems we all did. Fingers crossed. Been after that love potion for a good ten years or more.