What's new

Growing Organics living soil, Sativa/Narrow leaf dominant pheno selection, phenotypic expression.

gedLang

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.

BC LONE WOLF

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.
Appreciate the feedback!
I am always on the quest for new genetics specially sativa/NarrowLeaf genotypes. Gotta confess haven’t got the experience on my belt with much African genetics, besides touching the Malawi x purple haze from Ace and a few Durban, I haven’t worked with African genetics. I will look it up.

I’m really looking forward to this local heirloom that I’m testing out that is supposed to finish in 60 days outdoors
0BBEA8F4-9B63-4A97-88CC-4C7A325AB5C2.jpeg

Texada timewrap

BC LONE WOLF

Garden going to be poppin this summer homie.
Full House!
How was the Mango x LB smoking?

Cheers bro, have a great weekend!

hey brother, garden is plenty and plants are growing healthy still kinda dormant the show starts in next few weeks. Cant wait to start the real training.

The Mango Biche X Lambsbreath I would describe as fruity, incense, woody, earthy, light solvent, celery notes, green apple, ripe mango... such a smooth smoke brother. The effect is felt at heart chakra and crown and 3rd eye chakra.

Effects ranging from vast love sensation and grounding connection, meditative brain wave, some what euphoric start with blasting images and reminiscent of past experience, then lethargic effect, retrospective. Very spiritual smoke, I could see it used in rituals and shaman practices as a spirit cleansing.

Sad thing about it I couldnt reveg the plant I flowered. Its gone that pheno... Good thing about it we still got some seeds in the bank so we can definitely do some preservation efforts to keep it in our vault.

Hope you doing good brother, Yowie be out here praying all day every day.

LWG.

BC LONE WOLF

Spent some quality time in the Gironde region SW France, explored some cultivars grown by relatives which they have saved seeds year after year for over a decade, growing same type and preserving.

Outdoors guerilla with the possibility of cross/open pollination. Grabbed some seeds to explore back home.

IMG_5272.jpeg
IMG_5300.jpeg
IMG_5274.jpeg

Obviously had some of the most powerful artisanal cheese goat and cow.
89492090-47B6-4B6B-B736-AB1B0731CFB9.jpeg
BDA93D9A-DC72-4EEF-BB28-4DF6E8049545.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

The cannabis culture in France is as hardcore as their wine and cheese culture, hoping that one day it becomes legal and the work of the dedicated farmers comes to light.

BC LONE WOLF

What would you compare those French strains to? I get the impression there has been a lot of exchange between France and its many former colonies when it comes to cannabis culture and strain lineages. But I have no idea what cannabis is like there.

I smoked that bud there I showed in the picture the most dominant taste was peppery spicy slight menthol and musk not fruity at all, very cbd like because this one was old cure. The other bud was more of a modern hybrid.

I put 3 seeds down will be looking forward to what they are. I would think predominantly Sativa leaning cultivars and also fast finishing varieties are favoured due to the wet autumns.

I’m definitely not a expert on the subject but do know that many small farmers persevere seeds year after year and also cross/open field pollination is a common occurrence at least in the region I have the relatives growing, south west.

I think it should be a great cultivar to discover.

Last edited:

BC LONE WOLF

511860B8-5F49-4C1E-9E00-DC635A25F845.jpeg

Sparkelicous (purple dream x Og#18)
B7D74E80-CAC7-4097-8FE9-B3205B6115F5.jpeg
6D047DB4-045C-4C84-8F41-C274CCD86989.jpeg

From our Colective breeding Sativa leaning hybrid, Big C in the house.

2 X Thai reg from Ace
IMG_5377.jpeg
IMG_5378.jpeg
IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg

Duterte’s Nightmare aka Palawan/Kalinga Filipino point of source
1C08C035-C1CB-4DC4-8665-EC35F9EE7ECE.jpeg
IMG_5373.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg

Very unique, this is a narrow leaf SEA Filipino, I have used this before with great results brings vigorous branching and very unique flower structure to anything it touches. Sadly last one standing from my original batch, hoping a female as I already spread the male counterpart in some other crosses.

BC LONE WOLF

This is the reveg getting it’s sh@ts together and making lots of progress on the natural reveg, I up potted and added more nitrogen rich compost and soil amendments.
92F8E0AA-475E-43B7-941E-EAC808A80A4F.jpeg
IMG_5383.jpeg
IMG_5384.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg

image.jpg

Jamaican Irie F1
(Montego Bay skunk x Yucatán Mexican) X Duterte’s nightmare Filipino)

I had seen recessive traits that resemble of Mexican heritage, the flower structure seemed of Mexican flower, but foliage in veg mostly looks skunkish narrow leaf, this pheno was fist to finish flower and only one to survive winter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5386.jpeg
    IMG_5386.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

BC LONE WOLF

Jamaican Irie F1

(Montego bay skunk X Yucatán Mexican) X Duterte’s Nightmare Filipino

Reveg plant dates September 2023.
IMG_5425.jpeg
IMG_5426.jpeg
IMG_5427.jpeg
IMG_5428.jpeg
IMG_5429.jpeg
IMG_5430.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg
IMG_5432.jpeg

Flower times under lights tops 100 days so potentially good to finish outdoors. Hoping to see lots of great things from this plant, plasticity and resilience so far incredible.

Latest posts

Latest posts