What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

acespicoli

... :thinking: maybe its legit this time ?
1708137631710.png

;)

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another update...

aside from seeds being appropriated by customs. All the reeferman websites or resellers using the name have been bought, shut down or sent letters , or will be recieving them, by the company that owns the reeferman name(one of reefs ex partners who has all his stock)

I'm surprised these so called "charles best friends" haven't stepped In to send anyone any freebies. Isn't that what friends are for?

If anyone anywhere in the world wants some pink kush or tuna kush hybrids(sorry nothing pure). I have very limited number but a can spare some freebies for icmag members left out in the cold.

This is just all bad for canadian breeders in general.

Smash that dm if I can help

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Another update...

aside from seeds being appropriated by customs. All the reeferman websites or resellers using the name have been bought, shut down or sent letters , or will be recieving them, by the company that owns the reeferman name(one of reefs ex partners who has all his stock)

I'm surprised these so called "charles best friends" haven't stepped In to send anyone any freebies. Isn't that what friends are for?

If anyone anywhere in the world wants some pink kush or tuna kush hybrids(sorry nothing pure). I have very limited number but a can spare some freebies for icmag members left out in the cold.

This is just all bad for canadian breeders in general.

Smash that dm if I can help
You're the best. Thanks, friend.

RobFromTX

I'll always remember him for his hilarious sentence runons

Why are you being so mean person harvested a million seeds with kevin jeodry best genetics on earth youre just a real freakin jerk 😜