poor you…one person brings it up and it’s “hurtful “… more RM victim crap

How about

Hi I am RM/Charles

I am a GROWNUP and take full responsibly

I fk’d up got everyone’s dough and ruined piles of peoples plans who trusted me

due to massive delays (at best)

Sorry ….I will humbly do my best to make you happy

Thats my JOB

It is obvious you have not read what I post or the hate filled bull shit others , I am not in Control of third world postage system or Customs of any number of things out of my control after we send out a letter , We resend and we from Jamaica never had a guaranteed delivery time it bounces all over the place , a bunch of stuff got erased where I did address everyone , I have people calling me a hack thief Nazi , Saying I was banned from here for stealing and overgrow and other places the only site I was ever kicked off of was Mr Nice after Nevil and I announced we planned to launch a joint venture , 85% of everything we shipped arrived and my daughter handles all shipping and replies to the folks with missing orders and this comes down to a handful and one Such order is to a good friend in California would not want to Canna rock star Name drop , but I have no idea where they went such is the third world and postage system , This is another angle of attack again real rich so I have said it if there is a legit issue and I did not just put a wrinkle in some panties becuase I prefer to treat people with respect and I will not allow people to attack and post untruths and take it on the chin ,anyone can show the order number date and reply from our team here it would be great , you will all see wedeln with people in a polite and respectful way until they become hateful , yesterday someone posted a message on my FB said to be from me that was a cut and paste of two messages and they did not show there name .
I have huge amounts of seeds and I want to get them out to people and growing , its the aim I am sorry a percentage just vanished with no rhyme or reason its not a seed shortage that is for sure .
The completion of the project was getting the seeds Ito safe places where they can easily be sent and tracked etc we are nearly there and as I have said to everyone who has taken the time to reach out to me anything missing or out of balance I will make 100% Right plus some as I always do .

I sincerely don't understand why people get fixated with hate lies and make things up the list can go on and on the lies and hate filled things that have been broadcast by a few here and other places .
If Saying so makes me play victim so be it , I can only speculate that someone see's me as a competitor and or has some other history with me like maybe the Fake Reeferman not really sure .
And Name dropping Canna rockstars those guys are and were my friends and this project some carrying on the legacy of Genetics they passed on to me directly and indirectly to share with the world because I actually do selections and I am proud that they included my work in some of the latter selections they made and released , so not really name dropping as Nevil and I publicly spoke about the work I just finished being created and Dave Watson is well aware of the Troll Factor on the net and avoids it for these reasons .
I can only assume that is what you were trying to belittle me about ?

it would be interesting to see a customer who had a issue post the actual interaction between my team and them here .
I am not selling seeds at the moment we are out of Jamaica after 2 years of really tough work that literally took everything we had , if anyone knows what happened with Franchise they know that project was done fast and with very little resources considering the scope of the work but we had already been polishing and selecting the genetics for 6 years with corporate sponsorship , it was a all in or out moment we borrowed what we could and scraped that farm from Raw Jungle literally .

I lost nearly 100 lbs over the course of the project , We sent the first mail to Canada from Jamaica and it was ok it took 3 weeks , than the next was messed up but Canada post had some strike action around March 10 and that began the BS we had set actual mail Dates and not that many orders were sent we had some Mail from March arrive in USA about 2 weeks ago looking like Hell , we really dont know and its between 12-15% of everything we had issues with we are aware of and we did send replacements .
At the moment everything is getting organized in Canada and UK and as I said its way late way way and that sucks and I am sorry but I just stopped sending from Jamaica and any personal friends or long time customers I asked to just wait and I will fix it up when everything is going in Canada and uk .

So that is the reality on the ground no conspiracy to defraud no rudeness to anyone who acts and conducts themselves nicely and please email me if you have any direct questions
Charles

Charles-scott

Veteran
yes I blocked you because I dont think you are even a real customer and you just made up lies , lies about me being blocked here and other sites , lies about me scamming people in the 90's when the only way to get my seeds was Marc Emery , you made up so many lies your intent was just to be hurtful , you posted a fake message cut and paste part of it was real , you dont post under any real name to add credibility to what you say , No order number going way way back and if it was a legit issue you must have been super super rude to get my team to not want to deal with you and send you to me , You I believe are someone Special who needs Special people to deal with you , we are just not those Special people bro .
Stay Blessed I hope you find some peace
Sincerely
Charles
PS anyone on this post who has a legit issue with non arrival please message me , its possible that Dan who does not work with me since leaving Jamaica is not fwd messages
[email protected]

Rgd

Veteran
seeds and I want to get them out to people and growing , its the aim I am sorry a percentage just vanished with no rhyme or reason i
Yes .Aliens did it

Bro
You still don’t get it

I am trying to help you

After the first “sorry “ I thought ok he gets it

But then the hater/victim
excuses /name dropping crap started again

Once Again

I am trying to help you and have no skin in this

I want you to be successful …(dumbass)

Say you are sorry for fking with peoples schedule and taking their dough

At the best..way ahead of time

say you will make it right

And stfu after that….

Other wise you come across like a
whiner /victim
Instead of a good seed maker /seller

***Your CUSTOMERS are the VICTIMS***

Apologize

Do them right

And learn something about customer service

That’s it from me ..

Rider420

I'm so lucky to live in BC Canada at this time. Legal seeds and clones on the cheap at local dispensaries.

Its easy to get pissed off when you spend thousands and get nothing in return. Had a couple of envelopes vanish on the way to seed shops in England back in the early 2000's and a couple that never showed up. Shit happens and you really never know 100% what or who is to blame.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I'm so lucky to live in BC Canada at this time. Legal seeds and clones on the cheap at local dispensaries.

Its easy to get pissed off when you spend thousands and get nothing in return. Had a couple of envelopes vanish on the way to seed shops in England back in the early 2000's and a couple that never showed up. Shit happens and you really never know 100% what or who is to blame.
in this case... we know whom to blame....

Ya, Charles makes things very clear. He's deffinetly no businessman. The man can't even form a proper sentence, let alone an entire thought.

Ya, Charles makes things very clear. He's deffinetly no businessman. The man can't even form a proper sentence, let alone an entire thought.

We are all supposed to maintain how special Charles is. Pay his way from Jamaica to Canada and feel sorry for him.

Seems like a proper case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

When my order didn’t arrive I sent an email. When multiple peeps I know didn’t arrive. They sent emails, or got on Facebook and contacted Dave directly.

That was back in APRIL. All got their replies and xyz by mid June at the latest.

Soaked and going vertical, kicking pistils at this point, and they got extras. NO ONE had issues from my knowledge. No one had to get negative or clog up a 16 page thread with negativity. It certainly did require patience though.

Many times I’ve sent postage to Canada or Europe and round trip it was 60-90 days sometimes.

I’ve put up a couple of my most recent Scott Family Farms cultivars completed on ICMag. All full term outdoor. Everything that I’ve finished meets or exceeded Reefs descriptions. Simply search my tag.

Many IC Mag people know me personally. But I’ve never posted here until I saw this thread. I have many more Scott Family Farms cultivars to post in the upcoming days.

****I too believe several people’s comments in this 16 page thread are actually competitive seed distributors with skin in the game chumming the waters...... or you really don’t have patience and or enough self control to not post 50+ comments in a public thread BEFORE you spent all your energy and ACTUALLY TRACK THE MAN DOWN and settle the issue. Charles is really not hard to contact!! 🙄. I might have to wait a week for a reply if he’s breeding, selecting, harvesting. Sometimes we unplug to be farmers and work the products.

I have copied and pasted this comment. Please leave your last comment so my comment will stay posted to this thread. Thank You.

Cheers everyone.

I will attach some more Scott Family Farm cultivars below this comment .

Attachments

• FBDAB60D-8EC3-48E0-9A79-EAB991D5FEC6.png
    FBDAB60D-8EC3-48E0-9A79-EAB991D5FEC6.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 028CD99C-CF63-48F3-8703-27F8EAD28305.jpeg
    028CD99C-CF63-48F3-8703-27F8EAD28305.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 41
  • 4024AD8A-B724-4130-87AE-64D6F47AB6D6.jpeg
    4024AD8A-B724-4130-87AE-64D6F47AB6D6.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 62BB9F1C-2846-47BD-84F6-A7EAA1E3799D.jpeg
    62BB9F1C-2846-47BD-84F6-A7EAA1E3799D.jpeg
    607.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DD652AB8-0BF4-4839-A546-80D222E1CB17.jpeg
    DD652AB8-0BF4-4839-A546-80D222E1CB17.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • 057E4F87-7115-469B-94D9-901C6BEB9EB2.jpeg
    057E4F87-7115-469B-94D9-901C6BEB9EB2.jpeg
    661.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 2B923462-ABEA-44FD-A941-12F0CBE7DF2C.jpeg
    2B923462-ABEA-44FD-A941-12F0CBE7DF2C.jpeg
    799 KB · Views: 33
  • 3DE51436-4F17-44B6-AE6A-D871BCF5B117.jpeg
    3DE51436-4F17-44B6-AE6A-D871BCF5B117.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
When my order didn’t arrive I sent an email. When multiple peeps I know didn’t arrive. They sent emails, or got on Facebook and contacted Dave directly.

That was back in APRIL. All got their replies and xyz by mid June at the latest.

Soaked and going vertical, kicking pistils at this point, and they got extras. NO ONE had issues from my knowledge. No one had to get negative or clog up a 16 page thread with negativity. It certainly did require patience though.

Many times I’ve sent postage to Canada or Europe and round trip it was 60-90 days sometimes.

I’ve put up a couple of my most recent Scott Family Farms cultivars completed on ICMag. All full term outdoor. Everything that I’ve finished meets or exceeded Reefs descriptions. Simply search my tag.

Many IC Mag people know me personally. But I’ve never posted here until I saw this thread. I have many more Scott Family Farms cultivars to post in the upcoming days.

****I too believe several people’s comments in this 16 page thread are actually competitive seed distributors with skin in the game chumming the waters...... or you really don’t have patience and or enough self control to not post 50+ comments in a public thread BEFORE you spent all your energy and ACTUALLY TRACK THE MAN DOWN and settle the issue. Charles is really not hard to contact!! 🙄. I might have to wait a week for a reply if he’s breeding, selecting, harvesting. Sometimes we unplug to be farmers and work the products.

I have copied and pasted this comment. Please leave your last comment so my comment will stay posted to this thread. Thank You.

Cheers everyone.

I will attach some more Scott Family Farm cultivars below this comment .

Attachments

• 0F051978-442E-4159-A023-7965AA126B12.jpeg
    0F051978-442E-4159-A023-7965AA126B12.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 787BEA79-C545-4F51-A090-2D3E6C469CEA.jpeg
    787BEA79-C545-4F51-A090-2D3E6C469CEA.jpeg
    616.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 3FA90924-5AEA-4C82-A0AB-150A056B2DD0.jpeg
    3FA90924-5AEA-4C82-A0AB-150A056B2DD0.jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 30
  • E07BE93A-40FF-40C7-9B51-A2611E7812BE.jpeg
    E07BE93A-40FF-40C7-9B51-A2611E7812BE.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 503CDBA2-1A19-4888-B8BE-93C3590C4031.png
    503CDBA2-1A19-4888-B8BE-93C3590C4031.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 7FEF7B1E-1666-4BD4-9B9E-F00367195B45.jpeg
    7FEF7B1E-1666-4BD4-9B9E-F00367195B45.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 1100C99F-136E-4DDC-91FD-B517E2FA92C0.jpeg
    1100C99F-136E-4DDC-91FD-B517E2FA92C0.jpeg
    845.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 4791488B-B2CB-436D-BDA2-DBBFAE1C0778.jpeg
    4791488B-B2CB-436D-BDA2-DBBFAE1C0778.jpeg
    602.6 KB · Views: 31
  • B45CED8C-8DCE-40BC-93F7-431C4CAB9FCB.png
    B45CED8C-8DCE-40BC-93F7-431C4CAB9FCB.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 24
  • D4646B34-E807-47B4-867B-B92FB55E6E93.jpeg
    D4646B34-E807-47B4-867B-B92FB55E6E93.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 30
This entire thread is you “Skeletor RZ”, and “Rgd”, with additional commentary throughout but you are the continuous drum beating.
You’ve yet to show any proof you had an order to begin with. And if it is 2-3 people complaining only about a breeder such as Reef with reach in the community....and this is it... 2-3 complaints. Which if are actual complaints Reef has already handled them. But you had to have an order, right.

What have you to stand on?
I have friends growing King, Cherry Kush, Wakeford, Love Potion, King Skunk, King x Runtz x Tea Cup, etc etc and no complaints.from his recent drop.

This guy said his friends stuff arrived in June. Attached picture.

Find some beans. Soak them. And enjoy yourself. No one else matters but what path your on. Enjoy YOUR path.

Attachments

• D23E5493-639C-47C1-A63F-48BBC2B4C1B2.jpeg
    D23E5493-639C-47C1-A63F-48BBC2B4C1B2.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 42

CarolinaOrganic

Charles, just sent you an email. Thanks
yes I blocked you because I dont think you are even a real customer and you just made up lies , lies about me being blocked here and other sites , lies about me scamming people in the 90's when the only way to get my seeds was Marc Emery , you made up so many lies your intent was just to be hurtful , you posted a fake message cut and paste part of it was real , you dont post under any real name to add credibility to what you say , No order number going way way back and if it was a legit issue you must have been super super rude to get my team to not want to deal with you and send you to me , You I believe are someone Special who needs Special people to deal with you , we are just not those Special people bro .
Stay Blessed I hope you find some peace
Sincerely
Charles
PS anyone on this post who has a legit issue with non arrival please message me , its possible that Dan who does not work with me since leaving Jamaica is not fwd messages
[email protected]
Hi Charles, I just sent you an email

CarolinaOrganic

Charles has never ripped me off. There might have been a delay due to logistics in the past, but he always made it right and typically extra generous with compensation for the delay. International logistics is not the easiest thing to pull off in certain regions.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No shit.

Enjoy the chase and ass kissing to get what you paid for. You'll deserve whatever you do finally get from this redneck clown.
so reef spends '2' years setting up his grow, n doesn't give a thought about how to get the seeds to his customers.... where is my bullshit meter....

CarolinaOrganic

No shit.

Enjoy the chase and ass kissing to get what you paid for. You'll deserve whatever you do finally get from this redneck clown.
its all good my friend and blessing to you, but ass kissing...NEVER! If I don't receive them it was not meant to be and in the grand scheme of things worse things are happening in the world than not receiving an order...

Respect

Hey look, someone who got ripped off...
Yes I saw the first 10 pages of comments you made about it before you got the attention to correct your issue.

All that energy of yours into negativity and bringing up allllll those old issues “regardless of how the old issues happened”....
That energy was not spent contacting him and awaiting a reply...And your order.

You filled your cup so full of negativity what else could Dave add to it?

Would any major corporation allow you inside their building if you conducted yourself IN PUBLIC loud and clear completely audible so everyone in the back seats can hear...... as you did?
Lots more at hand than you want to admit.

so reef spends '2' years setting up his grow, n doesn't give a thought about how to get the seeds to his customers.... where is my bullshit meter....
Actually he figured out how to find land, clear it, build a makeshift greenhouse, build up a nursery and started over 80 different strains. Made selections. Separated males. Began breeding in stages/quadrants methodically keeping up with this all. I have pictures of the entire process. It’s been amazing to see this go from a collection of his lifetime of genetics to everything being freshly bred and packaged into seeds. He even got it all dried, shucked, packaged by March so growers could utilize these genetics in 2023. And he worked with the Jamaican seasons. So the timing was damn near flawless.
Personally it was near perfect and the main hiccup was his distribution outlet. WHICH HAS CHANGED, and I feel he’s 100% on track.

You're right, I should have to chase down some degenerate for my money, after he spent it to get himself from Jamaica to Canada. Totally not a scam though.

I'd just assume deal with more reputable and competent breeders... which at this point is anyone that isn't Charles.
His email is easy to find. I can find his email with a simple google search. I can search for bus LinkedIN account. His Facebook is really easy to find and has every detail of what he enjoys in his life.
You have not applied yourself. You have not put forth the effort for an easy resolution. Website is down.... what do you do??? Go to ICMag and complain? Isn’t this an upstanding forum??

PICTURED is one of Charles most amazing creations he hasn’t shared with the community yet..... stone to the bone strong!!
F7 Skunk From Scratch X F9 Blueberry Male

Attachments

• E5B0224B-A52F-435D-A2A1-EC12048E60BF.png
    E5B0224B-A52F-435D-A2A1-EC12048E60BF.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
  • 7B80104F-6E29-4C14-B8C1-D04B31E7779B.jpeg
    7B80104F-6E29-4C14-B8C1-D04B31E7779B.jpeg
    890.9 KB · Views: 43
  • B77A25EF-CDAF-472B-A794-F8A2DACDB5D3.jpeg
    B77A25EF-CDAF-472B-A794-F8A2DACDB5D3.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 46
Actually he figured out how to find land, clear it, build a makeshift greenhouse, build up a nursery and started over 80 different strains. Made selections. Separated males. Began breeding in stages/quadrants methodically keeping up with this all. I have pictures of the entire process. It’s been amazing to see this go from a collection of his lifetime of genetics to everything being freshly bred and packaged into seeds. He even got it all dried, shucked, packaged by March so growers could utilize these genetics in 2023. And he worked with the Jamaican seasons. So the timing was damn near flawless.
Personally it was near perfect and the main hiccup was his distribution outlet. WHICH HAS CHANGED, and I feel he’s 100% on track.
I can tell you that when he started the seeds he used for breeding in Jamaica he was on one part of the island, and it was over 90-100% humidity constantly during the entire veg cycle. He had issues with the stomata closing off and finally got everything moved over to the driest part of the island. This was a major point of concern when it all began. Lots of things most people don’t get to experience as a farmer growing outdoors and in a 3rd world country. You don’t have a hydro store or ability to Amazon order anything at all. I believe we have all come up short being able to comprehend or relate to the difficulty of this now completed project.

You continue to miss.
Ooooooooo you are Cray.... you are white buffalo 🤣🤣. I saw it was something drastic enough for you to stick with this tone and attitude. This makes the third time you’ve propped your packs up in this thread. If you were any different breeder you’d have propped up those packs. Oh my cheers guy.

This now completed project that saw very little result other than you toting how hard Charles worked to fail 👏
You do know he will have Phyto cert clones to legal facilities soon.

You do know he bred OMG I couldn’t tell you how many pounds of seeds per type.
Will have a massive collection automates from a current upstanding seed company.

Cheers this is most likely my last reply to “Skeletor” n. I watched He Man as a child. Probably the least loved character huh