What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
bud-dried-s.jpg

420PyRoS

I got my seeds from SeedBay and from the Scott sale last March. At this point you could probably but direct or just wait until it gets to the promised seedbanks in the next month or so. I don't know if he resurrected Harmony.

He told me he would have Harmony and the Rockstar pheno not long ago. I don't think the seeds were ready at the time.

What REALLY caught my eye... was he said the rockstar pheno... it may not be the original rockstar cut but sounds like he's searching for it again.

That cut/smoke I was getting hands down won my heart and really solidified my urge to try growing. It wasn't until later on really grasping lineages and history of the lines that I found out Charles had created it and passed the cut in BC. I was stationed out there around that time.

Hot damn! Rockstar baby! It's a winner.

420PyRoS

Oh I should add, I know he took that harmony line to at least F6 because I had 2 freaking seeds in my hands a guy passed to me that met Charles personally and bought a bunch of stuff he had on him out west. I ended up sending his last two "backup" seeds to the guy he sent the rest of the pack too for a repo. It never panned out and I kicking my own ass for not doing those two myself. I figured bigger selection for the repo the other fella was doing.

$$%#!

Tynehead Tom

ya the Rockstar would be high on my list as well.
i do have 4 or 5 bagseeds from legit rockstar and I have my feeler out for the BC commercial cut. Still eludes me but I'll track it down.

420PyRoS

ya the Rockstar would be high on my list as well.
i do have 4 or 5 bagseeds from legit rockstar and I have my feeler out for the BC commercial cut. Still eludes me but I'll track it down.
It eludes me also. I've tried tracking it down but everyone thinks I'm talking about rockstar kush. 😔

Lolo94

sorry about that Green Twister (how Canadian of me) it sounded exactly like previous reef posts when I read them.

I should probably reiterate at this point that I did get my seeds. Too late for outdoor this year but I do plan to run them next year, and if I can get something resembling the Red Congolese I used to buy back in the day I’ll be happy.

I still also think that the many criticisms in this thread have validity to them.

Bad business practices and customer service should not be excused as the idiosyncrasies of some sort of savant breeder. That is bullshit imo.
The Red Congolese was great. I got a privately held cut in 2010 that was diseased and infested with spider mites. I think the only reason I was given it was that this particular cut was in such bad shape that the owners didn't believe it to be clonable. Even though seeded and very sickly looking, the little bit of bud material had a great and happy, energetic up high. Any weed that can make chores such as house cleaning more enjoyable is a plus in my book. I used the pollen from an old Hawaii based Swazi IBL to create 50/50 hybrids and more recently 75(Swazi)/25(Red Congolese). I hope the indica influence will be fully muted with it making up only 7.5% of the strain.

zSkeletoRz

Well I had a nice vacation. Any updates on where these seeds are supposedly being sold at?

Couple weeks away I'm guessing...

Edit: still haven't received my seeds.

zSkeletoRz

I got news for ya, it was never sent out in the first place. Had it been seized you would have gotten a letter from customs. Like how hard is it to replace 1 pack of seeds?
This is what I've been assuming all along as well. That the seeds were never sent.

Which means the package wasn't sent twice. Not the one I originally ordered, nor the replacement pack for it.

I've come to the conclusion that this was all just a rouse to get money to move back to Canada from Jamaica.

I'll be continuing to plug this issue in hopes that no one falls for it in the future. Since this an ongoing thing with Charles.

I've had orders mailed to the wrong address and had replacements offered, regardless of the fact I knew the person who received my seeds. That was GTAseedbank. I've had replacements sent from xoticseeds after managing to get the last 2 packs of Sour Amnesia from Hortilab in existence, they'd been discontinued years before I purchased them. Hempdepot sent me replacements and freebies. Trichome Orchards has sent me 20 or more packs of seeds, they've never taken money from me. Joti lost my blueberry and replaced them when shown proof of purchase. Worldsstrongeststrains has sent me 2 packs of seeds free, never bought anything from them before, dude was just being nice...

So the way Charles has handled this, should speak for itself.

Reactions: Rgd

RobFromTX

Doesn't seem like they're ever becoming available. I expect Charles kept his answers vague and is just waiting for people to forget about this until he does it again in a couple years.

I just kept thinking to myself why Jamaica? I mean of all the places for a guy to run a pot farm. Crime, corruption. You couldn't seriously expect running a personal business like this, in a place like that country, and have things run smoothly. The mail situation is proof of that