What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal do you plan on grabbing the 500w blackstar or are you going to keep it at the 240w?

my pearl harbors + cindy's have been LOVING the additional light from the 500w. The next 4 weeks are going to be AWESOME!!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Cal do you plan on grabbing the 500w blackstar or are you going to keep it at the 240w?

my pearl harbors + cindy's have been LOVING the additional light from the 500w. The next 4 weeks are going to be AWESOME!!!

Im gonna stick with the 240w for now and see what it does. If temps stay cool enough Im going to switch it with the 500w unit. :)

Yea terp keeps talkin those pearl harbors up...im gonna have to pop a few of them. :)

Im gonna stick with the 240w for now and see what it does. If temps stay cool enough Im going to switch it with the 500w unit. :)

Yea terp keeps talkin those pearl harbors up...im gonna have to pop a few of them. :)

I'm 99.9% sure my favorite of my current grow is going to be the pearl harbor. The smell is out of this world good. I mean I would wear it for cologne if it was possible.

I'll get by far the most yield from the PPE, a decent yield from the Cindy walkers, and a small yield from the Pearl. I'm going to have to keep that Pearl hidden from my wife or she'll smoke it all within a week!

Mitochondrion

that's no mystery. that's fucking DANK! How is the yield and duration on that one Mito?
:rant:

Just to clarify, this was givin to me by a friend up in Menifee as "Platinum Jack". He did not know the parentage just that it was a platinum crossed with a jack something or other. I talked to him again today and he said he got it in a mass of cuts that he received from a friend. He said most of the cuts were bunk, but they mentioned this one and I guess the guy said he gave it to them by accident or whatever.... I guess the bunk cuts were on purpoese??? whatever... thats why I brought it here.
I had 17 plants on a 4x4 under a thouie. 9 were this plat jack. I took 5 down at 63 days(last week). They were trimmed and jarred today. Dry weight was 321.2 for the 5. So a little over 2 ounces each. The other 4 I cut down today at day 70. I figure there will be some percy comming out a that ;P
Here are some dry shots, pardon the shameless posts, but I thought these were really nice shots from a really surprising plant(for the camera I have).
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Humble! thanx for the kind words. I have some JTR on the table next to her and the smell is close but a little Skunkier? I never smelled the cleaner is that predominantly where JTR gets it's flavor. it doesn't smell as citrusy as Jack Herer. I smell sandalwood, and the lemony pledge, but not the patchouli. I dislike not being able to figure it out...definitely bomb for sure.

Smoketrees..... yeah , thats nice, thats real nice!

knifewrench welcome. I agree with Nata. I have adjusted my lights mid run before with no noticable negative results. I believe plants are like cameras in that they record every thing to some degree in there growth patterns. so even though you dont notice it doesn't mean it did not affect the plant. Good Luck

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day Dago!
Mito-:dance013:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Looking good as always Mito.

Calcio's setup is awesome, going to be a good heads up soil comparison of different strains under 1000w HPS / 1000w LED between him and NLG. I'm going to fashion a guesstimate of .8gpw as the bar to hit.

The poison skunk is smelling more and more like black licorice. Dead and dying fan leaves are a product of over mixed rosemary oil and water. Next time, I'll stick to the SNS mix ratio and not go 3x overboard cause I want a few white flies dead yesterday.

picture.php

picture.php

Holy Grail is coming along nicely, just starting to get fun.
picture.php

:wave:

ProblemChild

these are pics of the cuts i got from SDCC.. got a buynch of mix ups an shit i doubt the dude even knows whaat strains he gave me, so i just post as they was givin untill they go into flower in 2 weeks,

P-91
DSCF1213.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

(these are def dif from the top 2 but also labeled P-91)
DSCF1214.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

True Oakland OG
DSCF1223.jpg

Burkle ( these are def not burkle or at least look nothing alike as the one from PNC)

DSCF1224.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

this is totally diff from the top three but also labeled burkle)
DSCF1229.jpg

Afghan kush
DSCF1230.jpg

as you can tell shit is all mixed up the top three "Burkle" plants look to me like sum stretchy ass sativa and the other one looks ok cause its def indica but who knows what any of this shit is... this type of shit burns my ass, if theres 2-3 good strains ill be kool but still this type of mix ups are crazy and an act of ignorance or just straight greed..

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I called that place today and talked to someone that was hardly interested in customer service. Not to mention they have shit selection right now.. basically nothing, one's and two's of crappy strains. Nothing i was interested in. i guess i'm just cranky at the kid that answered the phone today..

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
niiiicee trees^^and here's the dubtech donor corner, not sure if the reversed pollen took or not, I broke a few calyx apart to find nothing but swollen ovary tissue without seed.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

Stay Safe

N

Nondual

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but wanted to post some old J1 pics I found from various grows I did at different locations over a few year period using different nute programs including GH in rockwool, AN in coco and organic in soil. This is the cut that floated around Dago from Subrob a few years back and you can use these pics for reference if you ever have any questions. Couldn't find a few better pics I posted elsewhere but oh well. Took me over an hour to retrieve all these from a few different forums.

Can't remember which grow the first 2 pics came from but probably the first AN grow...
picture.php

The following are from my old 4,800 watt GH rockwool hydro room...I miss it! Here's a pic after I trimmed them 2 weeks into flower...hack job!
picture.php

They ended up like this...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm wondering if the following pic is by Subrob?
picture.php

The following pic by Joeshmoe of a bud I gave him...
picture.php

This is probably from the AN grow...
picture.php

Organic in soil...nailed it my first try!

One last pic probably from the second AN grow...
picture.php

N

Nondual

wicked bro, looks nice....hows she do outside?
OK but it excels indoors and likes a heavy hand regarding pruning and training to get the best she has to offer otherwise you get a plant with mostly flarf.

humbleguy

Veteran
I have to say J1 was some of the best commercial I saw come through san diego over the last couple of years. Those buds look large and I know they were sticky sweet. On the bottom most picture, towards the center of the canopy I see some browning and what looks like bud-rot. Is J1 susceptible to mold/rot late in flowering?

N

Nondual

On the bottom most picture, towards the center of the canopy I see some browning and what looks like bud-rot. Is J1 susceptible to mold/rot late in flowering?
May look like that but no. I've never seen bud rot indoors and it never hermied even in my 4,800 watt General Hydroponics driven room after I built it and an extreme light leak after the fresh wall/lumber separated on a corner after the wood dried out. Was very resistant to PM also. Crazy vigor as you can see in the pics after I hacked it and it 'recovered' quite well. Best way to grow her IMO/IME.

Mitochondrion

J1

J1

Yeah the J1 sub rob posted in here a while back looked very nice. I had recieved a sickly clone of thatalong with some M39 a while back and was never able to get it to respond and it died. I would give it a whirl on one of mine tables down the rroad. I like the description of the high I have heard about. Also would like to try to run FFA just for my own personal prefs :)

Mito-

D

DonkDBZ

Lil Blackbooks are back

Give it 1-3 months and it will be back to the way it was before the shops opened

humbleguy

Veteran
People just need to grow more of their own.

first off...the pollen didn't take. Bummer but not that big of a deal. I'm assuming it had to do with how the pollen was stored and not with the technique or how it was produced. that being said, here is Dubtech @ 70 days. Just for you Shandiego. She definitely reeks @ 70.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.