I Like Hybrids :)

LarryBerryOG
picture.php

picture.php

Flo x Pre98 Bubba(reversed)
2 pictured here
picture.php

picture.php

#3(mutant pheno, sprouted same time as other two)
picture.php

Chem4Haze
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I'll be very interested in that Flo-Bubba cross. :good:

Some pics from the 1000w LED grow show over at NLG's, or whatever name he's going with this week.

Purple People Eater (white widow x [meao thai x purple skunk] x destroyer) has not stacked on the size like my last one. This pheno acts a lot more like a poly hybrid and less like a highland thai haze like I was going for. Fruity "maroon-pink" smell is still present though. Variations are the best part about beans.

picture.php

picture.php

Cindy Walker - Dago pheno is very mom smelling.
picture.php

Cindy Walker - Cindy Pheno looks like dad, smells a little sweeter.
picture.php

picture.php

Pearl Harbor which is Mother Chucker's Blue Hawaii (blue cream soda pheno) x Destroyer. Mom (blue dream x elvis) was a runt we threw into flower and ended up with the best overall smell and taste of any of the lot. This pheno, while not a producer - this little one's smell makes me want to freeze it in winter and skate on it and then melt it in the springtime and drink it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

caligula

Lee Scratch Perry at 4th and B...damn the king of late 60's skinhead reggae...unreal... I love old Upsetters Stuff. Bad time to be broke.

Anyway, our Soul Assassin OG #3 cut just made it into the newest Skunk Magazine MILF section, thought I'd show some other pics of it taken by 46and2 as these look a bit better than the ones in the mag. This particular cut also known as purple OG came from the S1's we made, we didn't make the original cut...It seems to be an Urkle/OG Hybrid.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Originalandsac.jpg
    Originalandsac.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15
  • 053-(1).jpg
    053-(1).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Sac%27s-112.jpg
    Sac%27s-112.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Dubtech is Sour Dubble x AlienDawg (F1 from Obsoul33t, 'ether' pheno) The aliendawg was reversed and hit to the sour dubble

N

Nondual

Anyway, our Soul Assassin OG #3 cut just made it into the newest Skunk Magazine MILF section, thought I'd show some other pics of it taken by 46and2 as these look a bit better than the ones in the mag. This particular cut also known as purple OG came from the S1's we made, we didn't make the original cut...It seems to be an Urkle/OG Hybrid.
Yeah I helped get a lot of strains into Skunk's MILF section. If ANYONE has something print worthy they're working with or have created let me know. Helped Karma with his Happy Brother, Mdanzig with his Sour 60 and Shanti with his Red Devil.

caligula

I'll put some up here so you don't have to outclick, I just didn't want to flood the thread with pics.

Some shots were taken to specifically show the resin production even on the underside of true FAN leaves which was outrageous. This hybrid was made on a whim...never thought it would be everything that it has become, so it's hard to take credit for it, more than just having introduced two genetics. The genetics provided by Cannabiogen in that Sandstorm and whoever made the stella blue did all the hard work.

PS - normally my Fiancee uses this account, but as mine was deleted when someone posted pics of another strain of mine, I decided not to make a new one on here. Not sure who was responsible for that, but thanks whoever it was, had been a member here for several years and a big supporter of Seed Botique. Not anymore.

Attachments

• dscn0926c.jpg
    dscn0926c.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
  • dscn0808z.jpg
    dscn0808z.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 12
  • special4.jpg
    special4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 11
  • special3.jpg
    special3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 14
  • SPECIAL2.jpg
    SPECIAL2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18
  • SPECIAL.jpg
    SPECIAL.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 8
  • niceyield.jpg
    niceyield.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 16
  • dscn0860a.jpg
    dscn0860a.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • insannnnne.jpg
    insannnnne.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dscn0820r.jpg
    dscn0820r.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 19

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I helped get a lot of strains into Skunk's MILF section. If ANYONE has something print worthy they're working with or have created let me know. Helped Karma with his Happy Brother, Mdanzig with his Sour 60 and Shanti with his Red Devil.

Got madness in there too...
--caligula-im sure I know the answer to this..but did we just get in contact on another sight? Welcome to SDF!
--terp-man those combos sound awesome..can't wait for smoke report!

N

Nondual

Nondual - have some killer pics of the Oceanside Purple Paki just sent in, lemme know if you wanna see em. They're up in the photobucket.com site.
Naw too busy with other shite. Congrats on getting in the mag. I know REv is constantly looking for new stuff to put in the MILF section.

Got madness in there too...
Ha ha...forgot about that one. What's up bro? Don't see you around much and hope all is well!

It's actually pretty easy to get something into the Skunk MILF section but I can provide a few pointers so anyone can PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts