What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
first off...the pollen didn't take.

That blows...The DubTech7 pollen was as pure if not cleaner than the Alien Dawg pollen that was used to father the DubTech & stored the same way too....:dunno:
Sounds like the Valley dust was no good also...

@SmokeTrees...do you have any confirmed seeds from the Valley Pollen? I've only heard about confirmed SourDub beans so far

S

Shan Diego

Dubtech @ 70 days... That looks very impressive...front and back. I bet she does reek, and she certainly looks solid in the yield department. Nice flush too. It looks like if ya just pull off those dozen fan leaves, the rest is all nuggetry...looks like its easy to trim too, making it a great overall plant. Is there anything not spectacular about that girl?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Humble, do you think the dubtech does better untopped?

GT - Ive found a few seeds so far, so the pollen was at least somewhat viable... But a VERY VERY small amount of seeds. I multi harvested, and it did seem like the bottom half of the plant had more visible seeds than the top half.

N

Nondual

Jeez Humble that plant looks crazy and beefy. Gotta take a trip out of the snow this winter to a warmer climate and check things out somehow :)

Ptone

Wow that dubtech is looking fantastic. I can smell her through the screen!

Here is some J1 for you all
Day 41

jbNeb.jpg

ProblemChild

sum things we ran for shits and giggles

Blueberry skunk (dinafem seeds)
DSCF1231.jpg

R-a-s-k-a-l og (Cali Con-Artists)
DSCF1242.jpg

DSCF1243.jpg

Royal haze
DSCF1255.jpg

and a cut that was giving to me as cherry ak but it turned out to be master k i think or sum bubba
DSCF1235.jpg

DSCF1234.jpg

DSCF1238.jpg

LIFER25

Gotta quick question, at what day should I start looking to pull the plug on the sour dubb?

Edit: so it looks like 70? Or sooner?

LIFER25

56-60 for taste, 70 for effects. personal preference really

Is there a big noticeable different between the taste and potency wise
if it was taken at 56-60 compare to 70? I have a couple other strains flowering right now that are also 70 day so if it's possible I would like to take all of them down together. I'm all for potency but i dont want it to lose it's flavor also. I guess I'll have to wait until 56-60 day comes and see if I want to pull it then or wait.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I had a pretty dank pheno of Royal Haze a few years back from DinaFem.... Had that classic Hazey taste and smell.... was done in 9 weeks and put out some weight ... For sure a pheno of Super Silver Haze ...like an old school cut of SSH...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Is there a big noticeable different between the taste and potency wise
if it was taken at 56-60 compare to 70? I have a couple other strains flowering right now that are also 70 day so if it's possible I would like to take all of them down together. I'm all for potency but i dont want it to lose it's flavor also. I guess I'll have to wait until 56-60 day comes and see if I want to pull it then or wait.

its still taste great at 70 days, just a bit hashier. At 56-60 its sweeter tasting if thats even possible to call it sweet. I prefer 70 day, but it is nice to smoke on some 8week dubble just for the taste

S

Shan Diego

its still taste great at 70 days, just a bit hashier. At 56-60 its sweeter tasting if thats even possible to call it sweet. I prefer 70 day, but it is nice to smoke on some 8week dubble just for the taste

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.