What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

*Journeyman*

Funny I always use cal mag from veg til week 6 in flower....I think the mag helps to reduce the burning of the leaves, and the cal to help twisting/turning of leaves... When I first started to see something I thought was a magnesium/calcium deficiency I began to run cal mag and have never had problems since...Mind you I never run it at full strength!
Just trying to understand...what are you talking about regarding leaf burning? Are you talking about blade teeth burning or more the inside of the leaf?

Ca must be supplied/available/utilized throughout the growth cycle. If you get behind you need to foliar feed cause only way you'll get it into Ca deficient older growth.

I'd bet money, and give odds, that most peeps dealing with PM have low Ca levels in their plants which in turn will give you lower sap pH levels. Ca inactivates the pectolytic enzymes produce by PM on contact. Just FYI Ca ions are more concentrated in the leaf tips :D

praisehim.

Veteran
ozwizzle - Iranian genetics ?! duude, please pass those around. being part iranian, i'd love to see them grow.. or grow them. : )

biglove

ozwizlle, wow..so killer to hear bout the Persian imports! I'm excited as hell to see what these genetics can do for the mj scene in CA.

I bet theres plenty of people in the military who have brought back seeds from afghanistan, pakistan, Iraq too prob. There are places in afghanistan where it hasn't rained in years but mj still thrives, at least the strains that managed to survive the soviet and now the american occupation.

We are re veggin some flowering aeric-77 cali o's we almost lost forever but after vaping some cured up outdoor calio a week ago we thought this girl is still special and worth keeping around and at the very least passing along so others can have fun with her. We'll always put some outside cuz the smoke is too d-lish not to :)

Does anyone remember back in the early 90's I believe there was a cut going around the sf mj scene called Super Cali O? I remember reading bout it a little bit but it sure fell off the radar screen cuz I've never heard about it since. We're gonna give PNC the cali o clone when it re vegges. Maybe someone can hit the calio with a really citrus-y dad to make a custom super calio.

peace to all, and great work bringing unique genetics oz, I'm sure the cats who grow from seed around here could prob take some and share the results.

peace, BL

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno if anyone paid attention....but im 2 weeks into vegging my Iranian beans....my uncle brought me back almost a 1,000 seeds from the biggest hash making region in the country......100% Indica Dom and can anyone say CBD :)
!

i was just reading some stuff from princeofpersia in one of my social groups on his seed stock from iran! very excited to see what comes from it...

V

Voodoo

I dunno if anyone paid attention....but im 2 weeks into vegging my Iranian beans....my uncle brought me back almost a 1,000 seeds from the biggest hash making region in the country......100% Indica Dom and can anyone say CBD :)

Oz, I am ALWAYS looking for a potent indica! Your Iranian seeds sound very cool.. How are they moving so far? Pics?

Grizz

Veteran
man this is the only thread on this whole site worth reading, you guys are killing it, great work and keep them new genetics coming

OsWiZzLe

Oz, I am ALWAYS looking for a potent indica! Your Iranian seeds sound very cool.. How are they moving so far? Pics?

Their about to start week 3 of veg tommarow....i'll take some pics later this week...

I'm pretty stoked.....these beans are suppose to produce some donkey dick colas...Pure Land Race.... they dont even smoke the plant...just collect the hash and mix it with their homegrown tobbacco

D

DonkDBZ

The fun continues :dance013:
Here's some X-18 ball sacks that will be dropping pollen pretty soon. This is the first time I've used Cl-one to do a reverse. I think the STS I normally mix up is much stronger, Cl-one was very convenient and as you can see it worked.This is the X-18 P.O. is vending. I'm guessing it's the DNA version but I don't know for sure. I have a small Subrob GDP that I'll be dusting with it. X-GDP coming up.

X-18 is rumored to have a chunk of CBD in it.

picture.php

Looking very nice

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're gonna give PNC the cali o clone when it re vegges. Maybe someone can hit the calio with a really citrus-y dad to make a custom super calio.

ive wanted to try her for awhile...from what ive heard of her she crosses nice...we are going to have some cindy males to test here shortly...cali o might make a nice tester...hopefully have some hashplant males to test here soon also...orange hashplant...hmmm...

biglove

great call rob. Our very first grow back in 02' I we did breeder steves adventure mix. ST#3 seeds at the time were $80 for 12 and the adv mix had 6 st#3 seeds and 6 st#3 hybrids that were hit with that grapefruit dad of his. We got 4 females out of 6 beans popped. 2 we id'ed as st#3 the other 2 were hybrids, it was one of the hybrids that really stood out. And I mean REALLY stood out. This one perticular pheno had a very intense citrus aroma and the best, happiest daytime stone I'd ever experienced. It had a smell and flavor that I would imagine being there if calio was hit with a nice cindy or citral male. Just an un-f******-real smell, flavor, mule kick, everything, and of course the plants themselves were sturdy as hell. In our inexperience, we gave only a single clone of it to another pal who was supposed to have some growing ability but turned out he killed the unkillable and we lost it forever :(

Cali o is such a delight outdoors and in soil but she just doesn't respond to hydro, so maybe a cross with a nice cindy male would help her hydro performance. You can watch some one grow calio in hydro under 1000's and in the closet see a calio in soil under floros kicking hydros ass in quality, resin production , and finish time, never seen a plant respond so well in soil vs hydro.

No prob rob, we'l reveg or if there's a get together somewhere in town I can lop off a sturdy lower branch and let ya take it and re veg her in your setup. Can't wait to see what killer crosses can be made with this gal. Hell, maybe one of ozo's Iranian males would do the trick, tons of possibilities, Persian Orange, I like it. Peace to the sd mj brotherhood. BL

V

Voodoo

Hows the Black Domina doing Voodoo?

One of the two that didn't take off from my take home haul from the PNC clone off. I ended up chucking her. Ill probably just order some Domina beans from one of the growers on here. Won't be for a while though - keeping with the limits. Gotta tell ya, the whole plant limit thing makes for all kinds of fun when you make a personal rule like "there wont be more than one of anything."

Their about to start week 3 of veg tommarow....i'll take some pics later this week...

I'm pretty stoked.....these beans are suppose to produce some donkey dick colas...Pure Land Race.... they dont even smoke the plant...just collect the hash and mix it with their homegrown tobbacco

Oh, Im so subbed. :) I can't believe they don't smoke the plant, its got to be amazing if they're using it for hash.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
One of the two that didn't take off from my take home haul from the PNC clone off. I ended up chucking her. Ill probably just order some Domina beans from one of the growers on here. Won't be for a while though - keeping with the limits. Gotta tell ya, the whole plant limit thing makes for all kinds of fun when you make a personal rule like "there wont be more than one of anything."

Oh, Im so subbed. :) I can't believe they don't smoke the plant, its got to be amazing if they're using it for hash.

If / when you're interested in Black Dom I suggest we find you a cut from the rapid rooter guy ( the one I have ) instead of seeds. This is my third pheno of BD and the other 2 weren't worth keeping. Since it's a 4 way cross theres a lot of variability.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more seeds went to a bro last night who posts occasionally here...my last few moemist seeds from joeshmoe back in the day...and also 10 seeds of superjack x polecat donated by rainman..this cross consists of (superskunk x jack herer) X (uk cheese x superskunk)...these should be stinky as hell w the moemist being very fruity w an undertone of chem
...cant remember if i mentioned this already...another bro germed apollo11 (original recipe) some HTC Skunk IBL f2's and some toxic lemon(motarebel) x polecat...also by rainman...
...plus got 12 specimens of cindy99 (f4's i think) almost ready to sex at bros house
...in short, hopefully between those and the hashplants we will find some keeper phenos and some badass males to do some sdf projects this season!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i can say w certainty there is at least one commonly held 'chem d' clone commonly found in socal without the mosaic virus that is absolutely NOT the verified chem d..its a 91 chem or some such...now before anyone thinks im doing the "mine is better than yours" thing i will say the taste is so much nicer then real chemd i may like the imposter more...such a nice smell...not sure bout the high yet, bro dropped off 7 other samples for me to try at same time so everything kinda blended together.
....but def not chem d

OsWiZzLe

i just recently picked up the Chem D from PNC in Rockwool cubes and Some amazing Daywrecker clones in soil .....

I hope these are the Chem D's in your pics Sub....those looked liked legit chronic...none of that fake ass fuzzy frost....that diamond sand paper grit! My fav.... u can isolate that mossaic virus from a mother plant if u can find some branches that dont have it..... i'm saying this because mine dont have TMV..I hope its not the 91 Chem...the one i grew out was weak....

Has anyone grown out this Headband Daywrecker from PNC yet? these must be the best clones i've ever scooped up.....like 10 inches with 6-7 nodes and branches....i'm curious about the stretch?

on a side note i'm harvesting tonight Elite Genetics lost seed stock b4 he got popped....one pheno of the Lemon Larry Bx2 is stunning...top 5 best looking plants and smelling plants i have ever seen......but his Sour Chem Kush and Cali Club OG ...my goodness those 2 look like Cut open Geo's just Bling and the odor is out of control...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
os...ive tried. found branches w no discoloration or twistiness at all, cloned it, and watch the leaves mutate as she grew...i really, really like the smell from the "chemd" i tried last night...but just not even close...i will give PNC a cut next time i get a chance...im wondering if im coming to the end of my time running her...not sure yet...the cut i have went from chemdogs hands to my sources hands in person...i trust my source implicitly...

OsWiZzLe

well i'm going to run these girls in a small tent then....not taking them time to let them hit the big stage....

I had a master kush that had that TMV ....mine was from White flies spreading it out all around my mother room...i was able to isolate a branch and save the strain..i wonder if this TMV issue is different for each strain?..but if the real chem d has it and mine here dont...then these for sure are probally something else...Fuck! Sub, Taste aside....out of all the elites u have grown....what hits like 1987 Iron Mike str8 to da dome dude ...do any of the new elites u hit u really hard like that shanti g13/widow u grew?

hey os i got some daywrecker from wick awhile ago, should be the same at pnc...stretches prob 2.5x similar to ecsd, maybe a little floppier stems, but damn is she some good diesel, and she puts out
as well...popped some sour shire haze from dlb, her and the dogshit
are about to be hit with some goldengoat x fumacondiablos pollen

anyway you will love the daywrecker, full of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts