What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinky

Beautiful plants everyone!

I love San Diego... Spring is here and time to get the greenhouse up and running.

I have not had anything outdoors lately as I have been doing indoor.

I am a patient, caregiver, and chronic pain patient. I use cannabis in place of opiate narcotics the doctors try to push on me.

The last few years I have only run two strains, Super Silver Haze and Bullrider.

I picked up a few different strains at a local collective here in SD to run.

I will post pics when I can but right now I have a 2k room just switched over to 12/12.

I am running Lemon Kush, Bubba Kush, Trainwreck, Albert Walker, Blue Cheese, Grape Ape, Blueberry Hawg, and Tahoe OG.

I also just popped some Cali Connection beans called Sour OG.

I see many people from the past here on IC. I sure have not posted much lately but miss it. I look forward to seeing everyones efforts and plans..

Take care folks :tiphat:

V

Voodoo

I am running Lemon Kush, Bubba Kush, Trainwreck, Albert Walker, Blue Cheese, Grape Ape, Blueberry Hawg, and Tahoe OG.

I also just popped some Cali Connection beans called Sour OG.

Those are some solid strains sir, you will enjoy them!

MJMAVEN

picture.php

^^^ Very nice! Is this particular cut available through any local co-ops/collectives HG? Is that a Logic keyboard? What kinda music you making?

Mitochondrion

For those like SubRob who wanted additional info on the Green Crack here is a post by Texas kid off the net, which is backed up by a number of well know individuals across the cannabis forums.

GREEN CRACK AKA CUSH
Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make shit up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat bitch about me hoarding shit, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross. She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace"

GrowTech- I'll be interested in seeing how that male plays out in his offspring. That's pakistani IBL correct?

I spent some time in the lab today studying these Jack the Ripper cuts I have going on round 4. After receiving multiple cuts of the Alien Dawg phenos this afternoon I have decided to share a select pheno of the JTR cuts I have been working with. Expect a verified quality cut in the near future SD.

Greasy to the touch. Reeks of Orange peels in gasoline, Just the way I like my old Fashions, Rye wiskey with a bit of orange zest. I'm expecting 6-7 zips off this one plant....

picture.php

picture.php

And my privacy screen..I'm just on the other side.....
picture.php

San Diego Is Lucky indeed!!! Outside of a Dbl Strawberry Diesel I am working with it is the best high I have had. But then I have never seen it anywhere near as good as humble does it... I will be watching!:thank you:
Mito-

Mitochondrion

Oh, I also have a few questions. I read that Chem D's grow better when topped, so I topped mine as well as the DUD's. If I was wrong here someone correct me before next time.
I also have some Alien D"ether" and Sour Dubs. What about those?
Any help as always is appreciated, thanx SD!

Mito-:tiphat:

S

Shan Diego

Oh, I also have a few questions. I read that Chem D's grow better when topped, so I topped mine as well as the DUD's. If I was wrong here someone correct me before next time.
I also have some Alien D"ether" and Sour Dubs. What about those?
Any help as always is appreciated, thanx SD!

Mito-:tiphat:

I would top the alien, but not the Sour Double.

humbleguy

Veteran
The tribe has spoken, Sour Dubble, FIRE
However, P91 has been killing it lately. I thought she was a lost soul but out of the depths she's back. Whoever is growing her is def not doing her justice but her potency prevails. Anybody?
Didn't you say you were playing around with a newer cut SubRob?
I've even been hearing ol' betsy's name but have only seen the P..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive got a cut coming...who knows, may turn out to be the same one in circulation now, but since it was removed from the area quite awhile ago, then brought back, should be interesting to see how they stack up...certainly the most blatant medicinal property ive found for my symptoms in a strain. will be good to have her back.
----Journeyman has journeyed on again! oh man...see ya next time bro!

humbleguy

Veteran
ive got a cut coming...who knows, may turn out to be the same one in circulation now, but since it was removed from the area quite awhile ago, then brought back, should be interesting to see how they stack up...certainly the most blatant medicinal property ive found for my symptoms in a strain. will be good to have her back.
----Journeyman has journeyed on again! oh man...see ya next time bro!

The PNC P91 cut is garbage imho, can't wait to see what you get.

MJMAVEN- Yeah, I was taking photos on my keys just before I uploaded those pics. I've done a lot of re-edit/remixes for DJ use primarily. Funk/Dub/TripHop.

Grapefruit haze or as I am calling her "Mandarin Kush"
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Humble...it doesn't take much but I'm confused.

In an earlier post you said that the P91 cut was weak...then in the qouted post you talk about her being potent....then you give a negative opinion on the PNC cut.

What P91 is it that you're talking positively about it's potency?

Also...I don't think I ever hear your opinion on products like Silica Blast.

Much Thanks

The tribe has spoken, Sour Dubble, FIRE
However, P91 has been killing it lately. I thought she was a lost soul but out of the depths she's back. Whoever is growing her is def not doing her justice but her potency prevails. Anybody?
Didn't you say you were playing around with a newer cut SubRob?
I've even been hearing ol' betsy's name but have only seen the P..

humbleguy

Veteran
The cut I picked up from the PNC circle was a one and done. Not the real deal.

I've seen P91 flowers recently that were putting the mask on people. Grown men taking naps at work style shit, bomb. Good ol' dark green minty fresh P is still out thtere somewhere. A hoarded cut I would guess. The PNC cut is a fake.

Silica is good.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont think necc its a fake...it has that p91 taste i remember from commercial...but i think it is possibly one of the two p91 outcrosses dude was talking about....but no doubt got the genes in there....if this new cut turns out diff, it will be given to the med scene...no restrictions on it that i was told...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Yeah Subrob! Cuts without restrictions are good :D
The cut I picked up from the PNC circle was a one and done. Not the real deal.

I've seen P91 flowers recently that were putting the mask on people. Grown men taking naps at work style shit, bomb. Good ol' dark green minty fresh P is still out thtere somewhere. A hoarded cut I would guess. The PNC cut is a fake.
Silica is good.

Cool, Please let us know if you manage to get a cut of the real P91

M

medfinder

bullrider?

bullrider?

Went to s.a.p.g. in santa ana, they had what they called bullrider at 65 an 1/8.

I swear it looked, smelled like trainwreck.

Thanks for the madness, and royal gdp at P.n.c !:jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.