What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalisco Kid

Humble,
What ever it is to be called, that's a nice shot considering how long it has to go.This is that hazemex I was talking about day 26 of 75-80 during a dry day 35% rh. JK

Attachments

• Grapefruit Haze Tangerine Kush Humble.jpg
    Grapefruit Haze Tangerine Kush Humble.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Haze x Mexican.jpg
    Haze x Mexican.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
V

Voodoo

Chernobyl 4-5 weeks to go? Damn dude, seems like forever.

Mine has only made it to real dark camo green, I am still waiting for the full chocolate black shift you saw mid 6th week. Until shes been black for some time I refuse to cut her down. ;)

You will LOVE Alien Dawg. I cannot wait to see what you do with her. I have cherry around week 5 and its looking like it has the potential to be way better than anything else in my garden. I am told shes able to handle higher doses of nutes well, though I have not gone above a tds of 950ppm.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
We seem to be light on pictures today. Here's my

Raspberry Kush Day 35
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Pheno A of Guerrilla Cracked Ice......Day 30 of flower:

picture.php

Full box shot:

picture.php

Jalisco Kid

maybe the cherry is more flavorful, but the ether has a more expansive smoke?
If theres one thing Shan knows about me, he knows i like my weed to have that expando. The more expando the better.

And surprisingly, that DoubleUnderDawg was very expansive. The nug i had, had like zero smell whatsover. But it had a little chem taste, reminiscent of the Chem#4.
I would really like to try a proper sample of the DUD... But regardless, i think the AlienDawg probably would have it beat.

and JK, you are definitely right about the slowness of Deep Chunk. i had some seedlings of her, and it mustve taken 6-8weeks veg just to get 6-8 inches tall.
Very leathery, rhino skin leaves.

I started her in late March and put it outside in the middle of may and took her down the 3rd week of Oct. Turned out to be just above avg. Almost not worth the hole I dug for it. You definitely need patience to grow her out. JK

biglove

I have to spread rep around before you get it again caligreen but you deserve it for your most epic cab shots, most impressive bud density, uniformity, and size in a cab like yours, beautful f-ing work bro :)

Hey all, I'm going to PNC tues to grab some new flavors for indoors and out this year and wanted to see anyone cares to throw some darts at their list, comment on my 2 choices and maybe chime in on what stands out of the bunch. Especially I'd like some help deconstructing the list of OG crosses on here. we tried the platinum kush which was a nice strong plant but the smoke didn't impress so didnt keep her. Id like to grow the sfv og but the cat there over the phone (ape?) said there cali conn og sfv was hit with an afghan and that dissuaded me from getting it cuz I'd prefer it w/o the afi in there. I'm def gonna try their f13 and headband but everything else is up in the air.

L.A. Confidential
Church OG
Godbud (Skunk Pheno)
Black & White (Black Dominia x White Widow)
Skywalker (DJ Short's BLUEBERRY x MAZAR)
Kryptonite
California Hashplant
Banana OG
Platinum OG
Abusive OG (Abusive Cut)
NC Fire OG
SFV OG (Cali Connection)
G13(Airborne Cut)
God's Gift
F13(DJ Short)
MK Ultra
LA Con
White Widow
White Diesel
Sour Diesel
Critical Mass
Purple Kush(mendo Version)
Julius Caeser(SoCal Master x SFV)
Grape Romulan
Purple Joy
ChemDog D
AK 47(Cherry Pheno)
SoCal Master
Mendocino Purple
HogsBreath
Sour Kush
HeadBand (Daywrecker)
Banana Gum(Banana OG x Bubblegum)
Ice
Lemon Kush
P91 x Hog
XJ13

I'd like to head up there for their next farmers market and try to find The White, Grapefruit Haze and some BOG genetics ( no more sour bubble this week, sucko)
We have their sour d which is a really nice pheno but I really want to drive up to another farmers market and try to find grapefruit haze and The White whenever they announce another date for one. thanks bros for any and all input, peace 2 all, BL

V

Voodoo

I'd like to head up there for their next farmers market and try to find The White, Grapefruit Haze and some BOG genetics ( no more sour bubble this week, sucko)
We have their sour d which is a really nice pheno but I really want to drive up to another farmers market and try to find grapefruit haze and The White whenever they announce another date for one. thanks bros for any and all input, peace 2 all, BL

Yeah, let us know when the next one will be after you see Ape. I would be totally down to go again - this time Im bringing a ton of root cubes!

G

guest5703

Last night was awesome, big thanks to the edibles maker, I fucking love them!!! Best brownies i have had in a long time, I usually make em out the box and these tasted much better and were filled with bud so even more better!

The Alien dawg looked so sticky triched to me when I checked it out, loved the smoke too! But really, I just love the look of the stickyness, I mean, I used to get buds like 4 years ago that were like this....There was just a different texture when cracking open the nug, and even though its such a small detail in this cross it just really stood out to me I guess.

Freeeakin BUBBA!!!! DUUUUUDES, I have been wanting this cut back for yeaaaars....I opened the jar last night and literally a strong strong scent of coffee just overwhelmed me!!!! I could not believe it. I've smelled bubba that I thought had a sort of coffee hint to it, and I've heard people talking about it, but DAYUUM that was the most coffee smelling bud I've ever smelled. You coulda told me there was coffee beans in the jar and I would have totally agreed with you. I WANT IT BACK!!!!!

Thanks for hosting buddy, it was awesome to see everyone again. PEACE :ying:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Its such a long trek to our new sub-forum location. i better get used to it cuz this is still the best thread on IC.

Sorry for falling off folks. Glad to see things are still looking good over here. That PNC list is hilarious. I might to a mix and match run on my next one just to sample so many flavors.

I feel you on the pics GT so here's a quick snap of my C-99 just starting to fatten up a bit. Everything else is way behind. Sour D is still popcorns not really worth snappin yet.

BigLove, it sucks that the SFV OG was crossed with anything. I would love to see the original back availalble. Other than that i would highly suggest their Grape Romulan.

Cindy:

sorry i have been away so long but can we only post thumbnails now? And i kept getting an error when trying to upload?? whats going on around here:dunno:

praisehim.

Veteran
nice cindy nat.

anyone hear of oxygen hash ? i just tried some for the first time.. holy s#!T ! tastes unbelievable an the effects amazing to !
apparently its made like bho pretty much, but they use compressed oxygen, which leaves no residue.
i reccommend it to everyone.

biglove

nice resin way out on the fans humble, must make some devastating bubble. On my way to PNC tomorrow to find some new ladies, thanks tons nata for the grape romulan rec, I've been mining for info on it since you mentioned it and the more I see the more I like :) looks like tons of fun and must taste amazing in a vape, can't wait to put a few outdoors in June to see what it can do. I'll do a report on her once I grow her out. Hope we can find a regular cut of sfv og. Peace to all BL

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stony-nice job on the cindys bro...cant wait to run some more of that...the last time i grew something from this gene pool it was stellar!
...nata and humble-nice pics doods!

G

guest5703

Setup my new 2x4 (more like 3x5) grow tent last night....Dont think I would have gotten it done if it wasnt for my girl, she literally kept me going when I felt like I didnt know what the fuck to do! I know I had instructions but fuck those they sucked, so we just put the tent together by eye and she new exactly what to do! Fuckin started moving shit and setting up around 10 last night, didnt finish til like 2 or 3. But I finally got more space!!! Taking all of my plants out of the box sucked too though, they were all so weak from using the "buddy system" (leaning on each other and the walls) that when I took them out some of the branches just bent all the way down to the floor.....But I wrapped some string around them bitches and they should be good til harvest.

Its a lovely day SD. PEACE!

V

Voodoo

Setup my new 2x4 (more like 3x5) grow tent last night....Dont think I would have gotten it done if it wasnt for my girl, she literally kept me going when I felt like I didnt know what the fuck to do! I know I had instructions but fuck those they sucked, so we just put the tent together by eye and she new exactly what to do! Fuckin started moving shit and setting up around 10 last night, didnt finish til like 2 or 3. But I finally got more space!!! Taking all of my plants out of the box sucked too though, they were all so weak from using the "buddy system" (leaning on each other and the walls) that when I took them out some of the branches just bent all the way down to the floor.....But I wrapped some string around them bitches and they should be good til harvest.

Its a lovely day SD. PEACE!

Those tents are awesome Cali, youll love it!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Dont think I would have gotten it done if it wasnt for my girl, she literally kept me going when I felt like I didnt know what the fuck to do!

A true partner is great to have, there is nothing like having someone you love by your side sharing your interests :ying:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
how long ya gonna let your Sour Dub go for Humbleguy?

Im smokin some right now, and i gotta say, its some of the best tasting pot in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.