What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
So...has anyone sampled the Cherry AD? I gotta say that Cherry sounds much more appealing taste wise vs Ether / Paint Thinner.

V

Voodoo

Voodoo -
That definitely is NOT bullrider. Not a chance in hell..Almost looks indentical to some Deep Chunks i had going not too long ago.
About 5 or so years ago, i had access to a mother room that had over 100 strains. I remember the Bullrider mom in that room, and it stood out like a sore thumb compared to every other plant in there.
Lots of 3 bladed leafs, that looked liek switch blades almost... Flat on one side of the leaf, slighted rounded on the other... Looked very very much like a bamboo plant... Some trippy crazy, odd sativa.

What you have there, is definitely not it.

Yeah, based on the description I would say yours was the sativa bullrider pheno everyone here is familiar with from back in the day.

I was introduced to bull rider as an indica stone - probably not the right one, but it was repeatedly fed to me as bullrider - I remember something about a BC bullrider, but again, this is before my time like P91 is.

Looks like deep chunk eh? Anyone else? I haven't grown deep chunk yet..

Oh and GT the Cherry is better tasting, but I personally like the diesel-esqe taste of the ether better. I don't know why. High is about the same, Cherry was a little weaker (very very slightly) than the ether.

G

guest5703

Not sure if you could really call a plant too much while its in veg, I think we will have top see her in flower Voodoo.

Sounds like Alien Dawg (E) is a hit. I have had the cut in my cab for about a month now, my shitty veg lights are barely keeping her growing lol. But we have taken cuts of her and should be flowering them soon. Peace

M

medfinder

No Rain!

No Rain!

Good Mornin San Diego!!!

Nothing Like The Smell Of S.D County On A Sunny Morning Like This!!

AAAhhh!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ll 008.jpg
    ll 008.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ll 006.jpg
    ll 006.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
  • ll 017.jpg
    ll 017.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ll 018.jpg
    ll 018.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 12

Jalisco Kid

I grew out some DC from Tom for my paki male. It grew 4' tall 4.5' wide and had the largest leaves of any pot I ever had 13"-16" across. Bubba would spin circles around her in veg. The slowest plant I had. I have seen pics of some of bub's DC with stalks 4"-5" across,mine was not that big. Sturdy branches. She is mainly a breeder. JK

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...has anyone sampled the Cherry AD? I gotta say that Cherry sounds much more appealing taste wise vs Ether / Paint Thinner.

i have not....but i do not think those two descrip's are necc spot on...it is a very enjoyable taste!(from my limited exper)

Grizz

Veteran
Sub its so close but so far away, the way you talk abot that AD has my mouth watering. I usally dont listen to the hype but when you and GS say its good my instinks tell me its good

KRD

Yeah its kinda hard to describe the smell and taste the cherry ad only gets that cherry smell after it cures nice and proper. The reason the ether one is hard to tell is because the smell changes depending how long you let it go. My wifes friend thinks it has a model glue smell after 30 days it smells so much different than when its just done drying.

S

Shan Diego

Oh and GT the Cherry is better tasting, but I personally like the diesel-esqe taste of the ether better. I don't know why. High is about the same, Cherry was a little weaker (very very slightly) than the ether.

Ha ha, I was going to point out that you are contradicting yourself...cherry is better, but the other is better...but then I realized that I completely agree with you!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
maybe the cherry is more flavorful, but the ether has a more expansive smoke?
If theres one thing Shan knows about me, he knows i like my weed to have that expando. The more expando the better.

And surprisingly, that DoubleUnderDawg was very expansive. The nug i had, had like zero smell whatsover. But it had a little chem taste, reminiscent of the Chem#4.
I would really like to try a proper sample of the DUD... But regardless, i think the AlienDawg probably would have it beat.

and JK, you are definitely right about the slowness of Deep Chunk. i had some seedlings of her, and it mustve taken 6-8weeks veg just to get 6-8 inches tall.
Very leathery, rhino skin leaves.

V

Voodoo

Cut some lower branches at 8 weeks. Left to right; sour diesel, chernobyl, amstel gold. SD has 6ish weeks of flower left, chernobyl another 4-5ish, and amstel another 2-3. ;)

100_1991.jpg

humbleguy

Veteran
Chernobyl 4-5 weeks to go? Damn dude, seems like forever.

I'll be letting the Alien Dawg off her leash next month.

Grapefruit Haze AKA Tangerine Kush in the Lab!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
yo, humble. You should look up some pics of the actual tangerine kush.. Cause the cut you have as grapefruit haze, is very different than the tangerine kush cut.
I do agree that the grapefruit does have a strong tangerine smell/taste to it, moreso than it taste like grapefruit... And i know it has like zero haze influence to her... But its definitely different than the tangerine kush.

The Grapefuirt Haze is definitely some great herb, i love it for the first smoke of the day

S

Shan Diego

yo, humble. You should look up some pics of the actual tangerine kush.. Cause the cut you have as grapefruit haze, is very different than the tangerine kush cut.
I do agree that the grapefruit does have a strong tangerine smell/taste to it, moreso than it taste like grapefruit... And i know it has like zero haze influence to her... But its definitely different than the tangerine kush.

The Grapefuirt Haze is definitely some great herb, i love it for the first smoke of the day

SmokeTrees, whattup, bra!

I can claim responsibility for the misdirection towards Tangerine...I had a tangerine tree as a kid, and a grapefruit tree, and I thought the GFH smelled more like tangerine than grapefruit in flower...having seen Tangerine Kush on some random collective's clone list, I wondered if their had been some confusion. Now that the cure has set in, Moldy is correct...it should be called Grapefruit Peel Haze...let's not drag this confusion out into a bunch of posts...sorry for starting it.

SmokeTrees, I wish you cool buds and tasty waves...don't worry, you'll be fine.

humbleguy

Veteran
Ok, I did some research. I googled Tangerine Kush, checked the images, unfortunately found no full plant shots so no reference. I haven't harvested this cut yet so have no way of knowing what she'll look like outta the bag.. so.... I googled Grapefruit haze and again, no full plant shots. I did however find this description;

""What is Grapefruit Haze like to produce?
Grows awesomely in hydroponics setups. This strain is known to have huge results. Is quite easy for the new grower. The seeds arrive and bud almost instantly. Grapefruit Haze has green leaves and buds. Growing indoor or outdoor, this ganja can be very easily managed. Vegetating Grapefruit Haze can be just plain fun. The seeds arrive and bud almost instantly. Grapefruit Haze has great leaves and buds. Is a very popular strain of pot. It is said to contain a large amount of THC. Is quite easy for the indoor grower. Grows awesomely in hydroponic setups. Great to begin with for a beginner. This strain of weed should have won many Cannabis cups. Many generations have been produced from this strain. This strain of pot will many Cannabis cups. Fantastic to begin with for a beginner. Tons of awesome harvests have been found with Grapefruit Haze. Is awesome for big harvesting. Can very quickly be vegetated. This type is considered to be very strong. This ganja has awesome leaves and buds. This type can be great for late harvesting. Grows well in hydroponic setups. This variety is considered to be very easy. Is a considerably popular strain of cannabis. Many fantastic grows have been found with Grapefruit Haze. Many generations have been produced from this strain. It is said to contain an incredible amount of THC. This ganja is very resistant to pests. ""

Which told me absolutely nothing about what I am growing.

I'm going with Mandarin Kush;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts