What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo

picture.php

That grapefruit haze has been all kinds of neat, let me know when you get the axe out.

M

medfinder

No prob
I too dig the LVPK cut..here is a cross i did with her called Heidi Fleiss
I hit her up with the killer stunt cock a TRC Bordello male. hope ya'll dont mind me posting these pics.

picture.php

WHAT A SNOW CONE!!

Thats kill kill!!:laughing:

KRD

Havent seen any problems with sour dub Im about to put a whole room of them in flower they seem strong asfuck so far. Glad you guys like the alien. Do any of you have the cherry pheno? I canned her last week gotta make room and she was getting boring compared to the ether pheno not as strong.*

L

Lord Humungus

hey whats the yeild like on the ether girl... very curious
gracias

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ that sounds nice.. : ) i have both phenos goin for a 6 week plus veg, then flippin them. Im really curious to see what the cherry pheno does..

guest396

what's up fellas. working on some nice things you'll all be seeing very soon just got my hands on some new genetics. cali connection Deadhead OG, Chem4 OG plus a few cuts from some n cali friends.... also looking into the recent x's i made with the help of a friend right here so i can keep my word to that same friend who got the cuts to me in the first and get those donations in like i said..... won't be long now

ahem

The P91 that has been circulating is weak. I'd like to see the new cut your working with Rob. I still get requests for her time to time.

I second that only because of what i was expecting, not because i under value the gift. i believe the cut of P91 that we all knew and loved was known as p-nodge to a few..... that was the cut i think most of us were trying to see about. very dark green makes the trichs stand out in an almost silverish way...

but then there was the dedicated few.....
what happened to p91 dude? which brings me to the second thing...
a bro of mine, and a member on these boards who dont really post much, through the generosity of another has come upon a cut of p91 that was taken to another area about a decade ago...so ive decided to give her another run, see if its the same cut weve all been runnin the last couple years...hope that dude comes back around...

see to it man!

you wait til i hit you with what i got.

as for Alien dog this is also another cut i am looking at crosses of i'll see if i can get the actual cut of Alien Tech as well.

THE ALIEN DOG (E) ROCKS! and to the bro that provided that sample-thank you! when i took this cut i was actually thinking it was gonna fill a lil space in the tent and give me a bit of variety...but ... shit, that herb rocked 4 veteran smokers last night and made a great impression...a great impression! i cant wait to mother that biotch out and run some serious adog!(which for me is like TWO plants of a variety! haha)

V

Voodoo

Havent seen any problems with sour dub Im about to put a whole room of them in flower they seem strong asfuck so far. Glad you guys like the alien. Do any of you have the cherry pheno? I canned her last week gotta make room and she was getting boring compared to the ether pheno not as strong.*

100_1987.jpg

Teehee! Thanks again!!

Shan - did you keep your Alien Dawg? Which pheno did you have?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
That AD is the ish! I love the way that cherry pheno smells. Can't wait to see what the Ether does. :canabis:

Lookin good Voodoo. SD's CFL masta! :D

Keep it danK Dego!

EDIT: This was post #1,420 for me. Here is to another 1000! :joint:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
The original SDFs thread is now a sticky :groupwave:
Thank you ICMag!

Speaking of original SDF thread...
We need Dragor to check in. I know you're a busy guy amigo but were 18 pages into the new thread....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is very cool that they put it in the sticky!
---gt...you got any pics of that romulan cross? after trying some of that today i was out for a 3 hour nap!...dragor is doing good...more then good..he is realizing a dream after a lot of hard work and dedication..i hope he can find some time to stop by..
----heres a couple quick shots...this is pheno a of the sourdab..i wanna say day 20 or so...it kinda shows her coloration...hard to get in a photo(for me cuz im kinda retarded w the cam) the leaves on pheno b look pretty much ecsd, including coloration...this pheno is a lil sturdier and the leaves kinda swell in the middle of the fingers..

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
L

Lord Humungus

looking alot like ecsd... or am i way off???
ncie leaf structure/shape

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup...i was editing my description above the pic when you posted bro..b looks just like ecsd right now...a (pic'd above) is slightly diff, but still leanin towards ecsd...

V

Voodoo

Surely THIS will start drama :rolleyes:

So a friend of mine who has grown and sold Bull Rider back in the day handed me a cut of what he says is very legit bullrider. I didn't fully trust him (based on the backstories I have heard here) I separately grabbed another one of my friends who has grown and sold bullrider as well. He took one look at the top leaves and said, "yeah thats def her."

So heres a shot of the plant, let me know what you all think. If it proves to be legit everyone who has a california medical prescription and posts on this forum will have these available to them. :)

100_1989.jpg

Heres a shot of her growth pattern:
100_1988.jpg

If you're wondering about the lower leaves, she was grown in hydro before being gifted to me. Since being put in dirt the plant has become a lot more perky.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Nice Voodoo! I have no experience with Bull Rider since Im not an SD native but she still looks good! Crazy what the leaves at the top are doing. Too much heat in your friend's room?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Voodoo -
That definitely is NOT bullrider. Not a chance in hell..Almost looks indentical to some Deep Chunks i had going not too long ago.
About 5 or so years ago, i had access to a mother room that had over 100 strains. I remember the Bullrider mom in that room, and it stood out like a sore thumb compared to every other plant in there.
Lots of 3 bladed leafs, that looked liek switch blades almost... Flat on one side of the leaf, slighted rounded on the other... Looked very very much like a bamboo plant... Some trippy crazy, odd sativa.

What you have there, is definitely not it.

On another note. The ether AlienDawg has made it in my Top 10. And i think i like it better than the Chem D

those are some gigantic leafs i cant wait to see how it turns out so if it is or isint im still curious it what the outcome of it will be good lookin V ill be tuning in

L

Lord Humungus

On another note. The ether AlienDawg has made it in my Top 10. And i think i like it better than the Chem D

thats big words!!!
but i likey your style and i think i might be on the same bus as you.... shit was intense 2 bowls stopped the night hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.