What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoket...are you hitting hydro samples or cocoa...cuz the cocoa samples really have me leaning towards running her again!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I know I had instructions but fuck those they sucked, so we just put the tent together by eye and she new exactly what to do!

I feel ya there! I had no clue what the hell the instructions were. My friend helped me put mine together. I would have been lost without him.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
smoket...are you hitting hydro samples or cocoa...cuz the cocoa samples really have me leaning towards running her again!

blazin on the coco Dub. Gonna hopefully be comparing it to some hydro Dub in the next few days.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are my f3 seeds of sensi seeds hashplant circa 1993...gifted to me by a member no longer around here..but i am thankful none the less...i am excited to see if we find something worthy...certainly see indica! haha...gt oughta like that!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2 pretty much died on me..along w #1(gone) and #5..but she kinda decided she/he wanted to make it and kinda busted outta the dead top sideways....so i decided to keep #5 around...heres a pic of #2
picture.php

....heres #5...way behind the others...but she/he finally popped...not really sure why i let her hang around after she looked like she died...will keep track and she if she is 'special'
picture.php

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
these are my f3 seeds of sensi seeds hashplant circa 1993...gifted to me by a member no longer around here..but i am thankful none the less...i am excited to see if we find something worthy...certainly see indica! haha...gt oughta like that!
:D

humbleguy

Veteran
One of San Diego's finest cuts... Sour Dubble

I want to give GreySkull a shout for making this cut a reality. Good eye. Excellent selection. I'm grateful you released her to friends and family. Word. I haven't seen GreySkull around so if your in this guy's circle of friends tell him I said thanks. I wouldn't mind seeing her remastered, just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

how long ya gonna let your Sour Dub go for Humbleguy?

Im smokin some right now, and i gotta say, its some of the best tasting pot in the world

SmokeTrees-

Not really sure. I'll be hitting 8 weeks here Friday. She's still swellin' a little and giving off that freshly showered OG funk. I could pull it now and definitely have the super bomb top shelf ogs down the street reduced, without a doubt. Fine cut, just needs to deliver more in the numbers department. I'll post her up here over the next few days. '

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of San Diego's finest cuts... Sour Dubble

I want to give GreySkull a shout for making this cut a reality. Good eye. Excellent selection. I'm grateful you released her to friends and family. Word. I haven't seen GreySkull around so if your in this guy's circle of friends tell him I said thanks. I wouldn't mind seeing her remastered, just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
...im sure he will get the message...and i would like to add my thanks..hitting a nice sample i was gifted and it sure is niiiice!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so here is the thing...if we are talking dagos finest cuts...right now, that tahoe floatin around is top 5 fersure...yields not withstanding...i got home...i ground up a little tahoe nug...loaded a rip..nice sized...barely touch the load w the beeline and it fires right up...grown close to perfect as far as quality goes...i can hold the hit for about 5-10 seconds...exhale...still no cough..but about 3-5 seconds later...your lungs wont take in oxygen..just kinda cramps up..then you gag a little...i like to make sure im standing over the sink...as you squuueeeeze a lil bit of air into your lungs the violent hacking starts...tears start dripping...your brow has that cold sweat going...succesively the coughs lower in intensity and each time get just a bit more air in my lungs..i think im home when the second wave hits...then as im sitting there sayin "dude" over and again..my bro goes thru the exact same thing...that was about 2 hours ago, and im still high..lil bit...burned is more like it! ha...so anyway, she is so dense that she doesnt have this effect when she is not ground up a bit...shit is badass...strongest, not necc most potent, but by far the strongest of the og's ive tried...worst yielding canna plant in recorded history sometimes...but absolutely stunning...if ya grow for personal and dont care as much about weight...no potsnob garden is truly complete w out this strain(and about 3214 others in socal)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest cuts....

san diegos finest cuts....

5 cuts on your list...that youve grown...two alternates or wish list cuts.......we will assume, unless numbered 1-5 that they are in no particular order(as mine)
--ecsd
--sourdubble
--tahoe og
--fire og (cut) . . . . . . . .
--albert walker
##the a.d. baby!
##valley og....i couldnt put this one up top cuz i aint grown her........so what ya got? anyone else as high as me?

L

Lord Humungus

the fab 5...

the fab 5...

5 cuts on your list...that youve grown...two alternates or wish list cuts.......we will assume, unless numbered 1-5 that they are in no particular order(as mine)
--ecsd
--sourdubble
--tahoe og
--fire og (cut) . . . . . . . .
--albert walker
##the a.d. baby!
##valley og....i couldnt put this one up top cuz i aint grown her........so what ya got? anyone else as high as me?

nice list, sub. i like where youre going with that....

# valley og
# sour dubble
# socalmaster
# pre98 bubba
# chem d
x gdp
y alien dog

^^^^thats how im feeling. i bet if i do pretty well with the gdp - and i think i will i already like growing the slow plants haha - that shell be bumped from 'alternate' to 'starter' and push the bubba to the bench. likewise i think the alien dog may supplant the chem d (WTF DID I JUST TYPE!)...

but im high as a mofo you know what im smoking hahaha

L

Lord Humungus

and about the tahoe....
that tahoe is pretty fucking nice. i agree. GREAT HIGH. awesome. top flight top shelf no doubt absolutely in the conversion of 'top highs'. i wish there was more of it...

maybe trees in hydro buckets ?

Dr.Diddy

I can't even touch ya'lls list. I havent grown any local strains yet, I need to get in on it though! I keep hearing about Tahoe, Sour dubble, ECSD and now the AD. Just trying to get my garden up to par so I can fill it up! hehe. I am working on a strain right now and looking for a keeper...(NL#5 x RIP) x Free Leonard(G13x BSH) So far there is good growth and great germ rates among the samples. Just popped some Pure Haze, and getting ready to pop some Master Kush x NY Sour Diesel. On a search for some keepers!

L

Lord Humungus

btw im gonna be picking up the real famed la pure kush tomorrow morning... supposedly the same cut that suge ran - i love the pics of that stuff and the pure kush ive gotten from some HA connects is looks just like that. i cant wait to find out... maybe that'll bump the bubba/socalmaster if its for reals...

but yeah like i need another fucking plant in the garden i am trying to cut back to 3 or 4. MAN....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
your killin me w this man...pk huh...you know how i feel about it...i picked it out of a fourway cross blind(cuz)...ya that list could go a few ways...i had ecsd and sourdubble on it...kinda superfolus(?) but i like the ecsd for the quality of the high..the dub is danker...not diesel danker but sbubble danker...i coulda just as easily put gdp on my list...or schrom...fuk the list goes on...
----diddy...well thats good for the sd scene...pop them seeds, chuck them crosses...we need some fresh genes round here(haha that just sounds crazy dont it?)...humbles bean poppin beans and bam...thaitanium cut is floating around...im hopin for something nice in these hashplant beans...one of these sourdAb phenos is smelling crazy bluevelvetdiesel...real hard to describe...maybe in a couple years sdf will consist of all genes made in sd!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
took fire cuts tonight...saw roots on the valley....gotta snag a couple tahoes soon get that three way going!

L

Lord Humungus

olah diddy. its soooooo much fun hehhee

i know sub another one to run....

that list is fun no matter how you slice it dice it mix it mash it or splice it
theres really no wrong list maybe 5 is short though...
maybe we're just sooooo snobby we need a top 25 hahaha

that sour dabney b smelt JUST like the larry berry in flower which is like the most mouthwatering smell ever. mmmmmm sour skittles

G

guest5703

you guys are on a Kush hunt!!! lol

maybe that'll bump the bubba/socalmaster if its for reals...
you can go ahead and bump her in this direction!!!

Mitochondrion

My top 5( I am more of a sativa head) for pure power-
Double strawberry Diesel
Jack the ripper
Burkle
SoCalMaster
and whatever this was:
picture.php

If anyone has anythoughts on what this might be I would appreciate the input. One of the nicest plants I have ever grown. Tropical mango type smell with really Danky undertones. Tasted fruity(pineapple mango). Took me up for 15 min and just when I started racing, it then just drilled me into the cushions. I would really like to find out what this is so I can source it, any help is appreciated.

Have a good weekend people!!!:moon:

Mito-

PS I am growing out Alien Dawg, Sour dub, Double under, and Chem D - all of which I have not experienced yet so....list is subject to change ^.o ??

Status
Not open for further replies.