What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

Outdoors looking clean! Got a .7mm plastic sheet covering them and it's amazing to see how much crap has accumulated on top of it over the past month. So, needless to say I'm pretty stoked that these ladies are so clean, now I just have to worry about caterpillars but I am spraying them once a week with Monterrey and I havent seen a bug yet....Buds are a bit small for four weeks, but my direct sunlight is cut off around 3 now a days and it sucks. The nugs should be decent though, big enough to smoke at least :laughing: 7 different strains---

picture.php

What OG was this??? Maybe valley...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hogs looking like a better yield than Bubba

picture.php

Ether looking like a better yield than Cherry

picture.php

But cherry looking frostier than Ether...Hmmm, Possibly cuz the cherries are just single colas and the ethers are more bushy, so the cherries are using more nutrients for frost? lol I dunno

picture.php

:ying: :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking awesome man! cannot wait to try some bht hb...you will be done a lot sooner than i sooooooooooooo:)

C

csedge

if ya got the real godzookie then you may have one of the most
attractive specimens of cannabis to ever grace this planet...

I believe that they are what they are the guy had a nice collection. I also got other great originals from him

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude Rob, you gotta get a closeup photo of one of those side/middle buds on the valley. Some of them were so swollen looking when i saw them last

Sub those pics dont do that valley justice,if people knew how good that plant is in person they would shit, probably the best smellin og out there.

---ok...heres some closeups at day 78...just bout done...ROCK hard
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the p at day 68...looks like i may take her to 75...is this a possible sign pointing towards the skunk in one of the p's? she has lost that sweet smell...even the resin smells of a much pinier....funk...fresh white hairs poppin...faaaat lil nugs

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so far my lil test of using cannabio nutes w other soil is def a fail...you can tell the nutes and soil go together for sure...everything has been equal for these two bht hb's...gonna switch the mendo basement mix to budswell teas and maybe a kelp tea or two...dont need to go further w bio in that one...got a bag of roots organic that i just transplanted all my lil ones into....9 sourdabney seedlings couple valleys, few tahoes........the hash plant male....a chemd (non mv)...few ecsd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude... HUGE DIFFERENCE...
i love the way the hogsbreath looks... its got that look that other truly killer elites have imo...
the canna one i mean hahaha
i love the blueness of the leaves in veg. super healthy

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
may just say fuck it and throw the hogs in flower tonight...gotta get used to smaller plants now...gonna veg junior for awhile longer though...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I just recieve a clone through a friend, its suppose to be a rare local strain. Godzuki ( bullrider x trainwreck) is the cross i was told. Anyone in here with any knowledge on this strain such as growing tips? Will post up a picture of it as it progress through it stages.

I might be mistaken, but i thought Godzuki was G13 Bullrider ?

T

Trinity Gold

you're rockin the junior sub rob? maybe we do know some of the same people..have you seen the walter or the afi or the fuego ??

bigbelly74

man that is awesome looken buds thanks for sharing those photos my mouth is watering

man that is awesome looken buds thanks for sharing those photos my mouth is watering

:thank you:
Welcome all! Our first thread was a great success about the different strains being grown in our fine city, it accumulated so many posts that the thread itself had to be shutdown!

Now we've got a chance to represent SD from the start of 2010, lets get going!!!

I'd like to start things off with some of SD's current finest

We all remember the Sour Dubble right???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some SR71 Purple Kush

picture.php

picture.php

Of course we're always keepin it fresh!

picture.php

picture.php

But still we remain strong with the old regulars, Here's a cross of Green Crack and Ice Queen called Green Ice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And you know we've got the fire.....

picture.php

picture.php

So stick around and join us in our goal to keep the medical community informed on what they are tokin!

guest396

I might be mistaken, but i thought Godzuki was G13 Bullrider ?

what up bro! i believe you are correct....

so i took the day off today to get some things done.

first on the list i'm sending in some beaners (seeds).

sub where you want 'em listed???

look for my badge (doner) or get together bail money :thank you:

have a great day SD'ers stay high

Status
Not open for further replies.