What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
-

--SCF...long time man..thanks for the words...good to see you droppin in on us again...we all appreciate it and will continue to try to self moderate(and im certain, self medicate:))

--thanks g

Oh dont worry. I will be keeping a very close eye on this forum, and this thread.

What happen to the norcal thread? i assume it gotten binned? and no one has started a new one? what happen to all my norcal people?

G

guest5703

Oh dont worry. I will be keeping a very close eye on this forum, and this thread.

What happen to the norcal thread? i assume it gotten binned? and no one has started a new one? what happen to all my norcal people?

They all moved to socal? haha

Actually praise, that's only 5 weeks in. That picture was taken at like 31 days I think. :jump:

OsWiZzLe

What strikes you most about the Iranian, the effects?

Effects ...you wont belive me if I tell you.....I'll just put it like this....It makes any OG or Haze that I've grown/smoked seem like a lost cause....flavors are the most intense i have ever expierenced. Yields are on another level....

wait till you see the next round of pics when they start to frost up

One of these phenos alone could change the entire game and start a whole new trend..making kush a thing of the past.... 151%

Jalisco Kid

Effects ...you wont belive me if I tell you.....I'll just put it like this....It makes any OG or Haze that I've grown/smoked seem like a lost cause....flavors are the most intense i have ever expierenced. Yields are on another level....

wait till you see the next round of pics when they start to frost up

One of these phenos alone could change the entire game and start a whole new trend..making kush a thing of the past.... 151%

Glad you have the faith, hope it works well for you. I look forward to trying some. JK

Jalisco Kid

I'm gettin ready to clone some fine cuts from down in your guys area and they are gonna be in my Fall /winter crops and hope to do your area proud:wave:

Good to see you around zoo. So whats the best 2-3 strains herb you tried this year? Still have yet to try your c99 x grom. Suerte JK

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i harvested the err...xj13...day 73...the thing is...dude threw me a curveball...mentioned last week it might not have been the xj...may have been a cut he didnt mean to release...greencrack x bluedream i think he said...heres the bitch...the first 35 days this thing had aroma...smelled so very similiar to j1...i was sure...without doubt...now that he said that though.....:moon:.....i could go either way....aromas change, of course, as they ripen...and this one has...i can still smell that scent that rings the j1 bell...buuuuuuuut...i can also smell....maybe....green crack...i dont freakin know...to make it even more confusing...others have smelled the j1 in her..shit, i think cali was the first to ask me if that was j1 in the back of the tent...i was still hoping it was tahoe...spicoli said it too...but heres, again, is the bitch...the other night he went in there and said he thought he smelled green crack...i dunno..killlllllllllller buds either way...will throw up some pics when they dry...shit...i gotta go manicure the chem...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Dude that xj13 or whatever definitely looked sooooo much like green crack... i could definitely see it being green crack x blue dream now that it had been mentioned it could have been that.
Regardless of what it is, It all comes down to how she burns, i really hope she is as good as she looks.

One other thing... Cherry Malawi is some seriously strong/ seriously LEGIT weed. I was extremely impressed by it... After smoking Chem D, multiple OG's, Chem4, Bubbas, Masters... All kinds of KILL... The Cherry Malawi had effects that cut right through all the others, very very impressive herb

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude that xj13 or whatever definitely looked sooooo much like green crack... i could definitely see it being green crack x blue dream now that it had been mentioned it could have been that.
Regardless of what it is, It all comes down to how she burns, i really hope she is as good as she looks.

One other thing... Cherry Malawi is some seriously strong/ seriously LEGIT weed. I was extremely impressed by it... After smoking Chem D, multiple OG's, Chem4, Bubbas, Masters... All kinds of KILL... The Cherry Malawi had effects that cut right through all the others, very very impressive herb

ya...the more i smell it...the more that green crack comes out...but tell me i wasnt crazy...everyone thought that smelled like j1...still boggles my mind...
---that sample was pretty incredible...bonged a lil more tonight...my girl asked me if i had drank coffee....that sample was actually the chunky cherry malawi...i can only freakin imagine what the cm is like w out the deep chunk to ground it a lil...well...prob just like that pheno now that i think about it...cuz there isnt much grounding going on...

G

guest5703

Got some outdoor pics...Looking good!

Get this, last week I could literally see some super small white balls on the plants that I believe to be caterpillar eggs! Fuckers! So I took the balls I saw off, and sprayed last week. Buds still lookin super clean, but today I saw a new set of balls! Fucking moths or butterflies, whatever they are their laying eggs like crazy. So I'm going to go ahead and spray this week, probably next too. I'm so happy I got this spray this go around, hopefully I can fight em off to the end and have a killer crop!

picture.php

picture.php

Look closely on the GI, to the left theres a small white ball! After seeing this I went outside and smashed that thing!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave: :ying:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know...i did...and im usually pretty good about not...but spicoli is pretty good bout judging objectively...and its pretty blatant...esp now that its been hangin overnight...i dont think there is much doubt..
---today we are heading down to san diego harley for vernstock....think its a 10 dollar donation for admission...gonna be cool shit...hit me up if your gonna head down too...it supports the families of the kids killed and hurt out at the races...lotsa cool shit

Last edited:

KRD

Cali yeah those are the eggs those small little,mostly yellow with a little black butterflies lay them. I know a guy that does outdoor every year and he made a tent type green house with a windscreen cover on it and he never even sprays and never gets worms. Those little fuckers are the only reason I never do outdoor.

Y

Yankee Grower

greencrack x bluedream i think he said
Aren't those both clone only's? I'm not up on my Green Crack but who's the daddy?

ya...the more i smell it...the more that green crack comes out...but tell me i wasnt crazy...everyone thought that smelled like j1...still boggles my mind...
---that sample was pretty incredible...bonged a lil more tonight...my girl asked me if i had drank coffee....that sample was actually the chunky cherry malawi...i can only freakin imagine what the cm is like w out the deep chunk to ground it a lil...well...prob just like that pheno now that i think about it...cuz there isnt much grounding going on...
This post got a negative comment for what?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the weird thing...im only showing one rep for that post...and its the positive one...i dont think i have anyone on ignore...will try to figure out if i do....ive had neg rep before...but what is bad bout that post? hahaha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren't those both clone only's? I'm not up on my Green Crack but who's the daddy?
---they are...and im not 100% sure thats what he said, but pretty sure...someone told me they had seen this strain in dispensaries...so much reversing going on nowadays it wouldnt surprise me if thats what it was....im not a gigantic fan of either...but maybe combining them will do it for me...if someone is a fan of green crack, get a cut of green ice that cali runs...its much much much better IMO...
--CALI..Didnt see the pics when i posted earlier...dude...looking so good man!

Y

Yankee Grower

Was just wondering. When I first saw it you had 0 of 1 helpful but now 1 of 2 helpful.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful

Just wondering where the original 'not helpful' comment came from. No biggie. It's only the smoke that's important.

Y

Yankee Grower

so much reversing going on nowadays it wouldnt surprise me if thats what it was
Mainly my question...which was reversed and cannot see it happening any other way. Not that that's a 'problem'. I just like to know what the heritage is.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro who gave it to me is kinda an unactive member here at moment, but he is stoppin by my place tonight so will have a bit more info...

stinky

Thanks dude I was thinking the same thing. I know it works well... just hope it does not impart a funky taste or something. I stopped on week 5 and am flowering until week 10.

Very nice flowers you got going. Any more photos of the Albert Walker in VEG state? I got a AW clone from a dispensary and was wondering if it was the real deal. The Cannabible does not have much info on the strain....

This is the first time I've used it but the label says you can use it on strawberries up to like 3 days before harvest or something.....Its pretty safe is what I'm getting at. I plan on using it on my outdoor ladies probably until the 6-7 week.....They are at 5 now and I sprayed them this week. I have been spraying once a week at the recommended dosage of 1tbs/32oz and I drench them...hairs, leaves, stalks, everything wet right before the sun rise cuz you don't want those buds to stay wet.

Hope that helps brotha. :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dude I was thinking the same thing. I know it works well... just hope it does not impart a funky taste or something. I stopped on week 5 and am flowering until week 10.

Very nice flowers you got going. Any more photos of the Albert Walker in VEG state? I got a AW clone from a dispensary and was wondering if it was the real deal. The Cannabible does not have much info on the strain....

have smoketrees look at the photos of yours in veg...if anyone can tell you from a pic it would be him...check my album on aw...dont know what pics are in there...there will be no doubt, at all, once it starts flowering...the aroma is unmistakeable...hope its the real deal man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts