What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleguy

Veteran
^^ cannabis will be taxed and regulated before our city council passes any land use and zoning permits.... by then special interests will have lobbied their way into the pockets of local officials shutting out ol' growers like you and me. I wouldn't be surprised if pre-vote raids take place just to collect genetics on big money's behalf.

what's a humbleguy supposed to do:chin:

Here's some Albert Walker

picture.php

stinky

Howdy Humbleguy..... any more pics of the Albert Walker? I am growing the strain but maybe I have mixed up my plants. Can you tell me if my picture looks like your Albert?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

guest396

Uh oh, prolly going to close lots of shops up when this comes out...

The San Diego City Council voted 6-1 to direct the City Attorney's office to develop a zoning ordinance for medical marijuana collectives in the city.

It calls for, among other things, dispensaries to be regulated to commercial and industrial parks, and a thousand feet of separation between parks, schools and churches.

Shan, sd'ers i hate to say this is old regurgeitated news (not on shans part) they had this in place over a year ago, you only would know this if you needed to apply for a club....

my friend was the one who clued me to it, however you are correct in you assumtion of it's outcome, that's just prong one of it's two prongged meneleasha-ness.

1 says hey close your shop without us so much as saying boo. and
2 says to the public this is what it is and here's what we've done about it, now stfu.

either way the cattle follow suit..... sad really.

Glad i know a few decent growers in cali. sup.

^^ cannabis will be taxed and regulated before our city council passes any land use and zoning permits.... by then special interests will have lobbied their way into the pockets of local officials shutting out ol' growers like you and me. I wouldn't be surprised if pre-vote raids take place just to collect genetics on big money's behalf.

what's a humbleguy supposed to do:chin:

believe it or not this about how SOME of this sh*t goes down.....
keep and eye on seed vault/seed bank. they have big plans we are just swimming with ideas on what those are, trust it's bigger than JUST our plant, but yeah they want that too.

G

guest5703

Damn...thats really sad. never thought about it like that. They raid a collective to get the genetics. Or they start banking on seeds....holy fuck nuts I'd be so upset. Not like I'm the first to breed a plant or anything so I don't hold much right not to tell anyone not too. But If a huge company got a hold of dank genetics and just started blowing seeds out left and right it would make breeding a lot less special to me...Hope that makes sense, just baked a nice NorCal Cheese bowl, just one, great smoke/taste/price and I am hiiiigh!!!

Mitochondrion

Yaaa Cali! Lookin Good

Here's my show for the day. Blue Moonshine
picture.php

hope she's dank cuz I hit her with some Alien Dog- Ether pollen and I can tell seeds are on their way.

I'm sorry, I think I missed something :bigeye::jump:

Wow, that only makes me a little depressed. The genetics part to be specific. The thing is other than that it doesn't really change what I'm doing. It's a niche market with San Diegos Finest Cuts!!!

This is the real reason you need to keep it Dank SD!!

Stay green and non mean, Mito-

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
first of all...ya gotta trust me..this is the one plant i just cant seem to capture on film..well..technically..'in a photo'..ha...she looks so dank and is flushing out so good...day 75 and still not quite done...though the 6 branches i have already chopped off seem just fine..makes me wonder how much commercial og..if any..ever gets finished..or even close...you can chop her down in the 50s, let her dry, and most peeps wouldnt know..this stuff is pretty devastating..anyways...i do see some amber in there..but not a whole lot..waiting for that rapid finish where everything starts turning amber by the minute..im guessing 78..dont think i will hit 80..we will see
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: thats the picture i decided to post? i must be high..
---so here is a snap of the p91 at day 65..the two pics below are the p we ran 4 years ago or so..from pnc...which seemed to me to be the legit cut, or as we know now, one of the two legit cuts..seem like the same shit to me:dance013:
picture.php

---
picture.php

picture.php

guest396

:laughing: thats the picture i decided to post? i must be high..
---so here is a snap of the p91 at day 65..the two pics below are the p we ran 4 years ago or so..from pnc...which seemed to me to be the legit cut, or as we know now, one of the two legit cuts..seem like the same shit to me:dance013:
picture.php

---
picture.php

picture.php

nice! ole skool funk.

biglove

beautiful plant rob. Love the bud structure. would love to put one out next year. I noticed on some posts four odd years ago that you grew blubonic, how did you like it??? We mite order the blue satellite adventure mix just for giggles and there's 4 different lines in there incl blubonic, donk bs x og kush and one more. And D sour, that resin production shud be illegal, shit!

Our very first grow was with the ST#3 adventure mix and it was great! we germed 6 beans, got 4 fems, 2 full blown st#3's and 2 hybrids. The deal was in the pack on 12 adv mix beans was there were 6 st#3 beans and 6 beans that were randoms from the st#3 dad pollinating some moms breeder steve had around his greenhouse. All four females we got were sturdy as hell, nice yielders, but it was one of the hybrids that stood out from the 4. It had a taste that i imagine a St#3 x C99 would be, the best daytime high I can ever remember smoking, got you on your feet and doing something, and the flavor was UNREAL, a cirtusy sweet nectar explosion, but of course, I ended up loosing the cut by giving it to a pal to save and he ended up killing her, both of us too inexperienced to realize the value of the cut, meatheads! :( Thanks for the input and great work SR and SD grow bros , BL

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything ive ever had from SOL has been stellar...the blubonic were big ass colas of sweet goodness...very potent...the bubble we made was incredible...i think they have been runnin specials on everything SOL last couple months or so...they had blubonic for 25 bucks i think...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
dude Rob, you gotta get a closeup photo of one of those side/middle buds on the valley. Some of them were so swollen looking when i saw them last

Dr.Diddy

Some great work, really frosty nuggets. Keep up the great work guys!

Anybody know where to find seeds locally? If you know a spot feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here.

I have found random clones, but Thinking about buying a few packs of seeds.

KRD

Sub those pics dont do that valley justice,if people knew how good that plant is in person they would shit, probably the best smellin og out there.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Some great work, really frosty nuggets. Keep up the great work guys!

Anybody know where to find seeds locally? If you know a spot feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here.

I have found random clones, but Thinking about buying a few packs of seeds.

Lots of beans around,,,, just depends what you looking for

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
@ Rob that plant looks awesome I reallyWANT IT! :) hey big herb hope u been well.

gdwag!!!! long time brothA!!!! i could complain,,,but who wants to hear that shit?!?? we all going to have to do somethin this nov. if this thing passes. YES ON 19!!!!! come on CAL state>>> lets be the first!!everyone asking what would jesus do??? i say fuxks that. what would peter tosh do????? :dance013::dance013::dance013:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude Rob, you gotta get a closeup photo of one of those side/middle buds on the valley. Some of them were so swollen looking when i saw them last
---i know man...i will try tonight...might be ready tonight...will check trichs again...looks so prime...so fukn dense...no sponge to it at all...usually in higher heat plants tend to be a lil airey(?)...these nugs cant even be squeezed! i shit you not...took 4 or 5 branches down few nights ago...will be smoking again soon...can you smell yet? haha

Sub those pics dont do that valley justice,if people knew how good that plant is in person they would shit, probably the best smellin og out there.
---i dont know why i cant take good pics of her...its fukn bizarre...but thanks bro!
@ Rob that plant looks awesome I reallyWANT IT! :) hey big herb hope u been well.
---gdawg..sup dude...been awhile...thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts