What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ProblemChild

Throw up some closeups of the leaves..i give it a shot...ive got a thread somewhere on it...

Thanks for for giving it a shot sub! Here she is

2012-05-12103224.jpg

ProblemChild

Yeah what GT said def grows like the dubb and frosts like her too, very cool man I'm excited for you about this inparicular cross.. what's the word with the Valley x sour dubb?

G

guest5703

Most bubbly kif I've ever smoked! This is Mountain madness X Raspberry Kush....Daaaank. It came out of my kif box and into a jar where it stuck together like hash, not sand. The trim was dry for like 3 weeks sitting in a brown paper bag and still came out like it was bubble hash that got wet. Suuuper! Smells like raspberry sweetness too!

my morning bowl ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouQ7KC4y9gY&feature=youtu.be

Canter wait to visit daygo yall got shit that ppl never even heard of thanks to ogg i got some alien abs going but im a fucking noob and the a c went out and the tent went to like 90. So they burned a lil but its insane how ten degrees can dam near kill the best genetics. Do yall have any info on merlot og, zenfendel or aa. Anything helps thanks

Rick1976

Canter wait to visit daygo yall got shit that ppl never even heard of thanks to ogg i got some alien abs going but im a fucking noob and the a c went out and the tent went to like 90. So they burned a lil but its insane how ten degrees can dam near kill the best genetics. Do yall have any info on merlot og, zenfendel or aa. Anything helps thanks

Those cats are on a different site. You can find some stuff on youtube about those strains though. Smoked a couple different phenos of the AA its good stuff. havent sampled the other two.

Sweet Lou

Hey guys I want to run the GSC but so many people saying it's not the real deal is driving me crazy so please a little insite from the SD crew. Zoolander:thank you:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Heard the same thing too Zoo! I guess its questionable if its the real?

Meh, I ran the real one as several members of SDF have the cut, but to be honest, its over hyped. I gave it a 8.5 out of 10, taste is sorta there if you're really looking for it. Sorta like how chocolate flavored protein powder never really tastes like chocolate, no matter how good it is..

Don't waste your time with it, I would run Adub or Dubtech 10 times over before wasting my time with GSC.

On a separate note, pics of the Zamal leaning Zamaldelica. [Zamal X (Malawi x Meao Thai)] This one is something like 5-6 weeks in, only another 10-13 weeks lol!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KRD

Zoo its real for sure one of the clubs I service takes it and holds it for vip patients, the cut came one dude away from berner, its def hype but it does fetch higher tags.

guest396

Hey guys I want to run the GSC but so many people saying it's not the real deal is driving me crazy so please a little insite from the SD crew. Zoolander:thank you:

Zoo, if you are talking to any of my boys on here you can easily get the real deal cut. Im the one who sourced it from the bay 2 steps away from the origin, n my bro KRD got it to the right peeps. Im sure you can get it...

Now how about an update on the "pops" seeds greyskull passed on to you a year back. You get to 'em yet? Thanks

Problem child, I believe I was one of the two people tat told sub what he "had" at the time was the GDP Royal cut. I believe smoke was the first to tell him idk.... As for it, yeah let her get a little bigger she'll stay pale like lite lime green like shes under fed. Fans have elongation to them thats unmistakeable. Careful tho as its rumored that Ken redid the cut n rereleased it w no major word on the quality of the newer "Royal" cut.... Hope that helps some.

V

Veg N Out

The Royal purple was going around back when the Urkle was hot and was a sub par piece..is the new Royal Purple better?

ECtraveler

Veteran
That Zamaldelica is gorgeous. I soooo do love the long Sativas.

Pulled off a small lower branch nug of Prohibition to try.
picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Meh, I ran the real one as several members of SDF have the cut, but to be honest, its over hyped. I gave it a 8.5 out of 10, taste is sorta there if you're really looking for it. Sorta like how chocolate flavored protein powder never really tastes like chocolate, no matter how good it is..

Don't waste your time with it, I would run Adub or Dubtech 10 times over before wasting my time with GSC.

On a separate note, pics of the Zamal leaning Zamaldelica. [Zamal X (Malawi x Meao Thai)] This one is something like 5-6 weeks in, only another 10-13 weeks lol!

View Image

View Image

View Image

That makes me wish to pop a few Zamal myself! Nice!
TR

Latest posts

Latest posts