What's new

GDP

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello again. received this cut and was told it was GDP. certainly smells like it! it is even starting to turn purpleish, which surprised me due to the fact my space doesnt usually get below 76 F. (76.2 F is lowest temp in last three weeks) anyway, my question is bud size. granted, these cuts got almost no veg-time, they were maybe 4"-5" when they went in to 12s. however, being 50% big bud(is this correct?) i expected a little more girth. for those who have grown her, whats the consensus? this look like GDP to you? I have no reason to doubt authenticity, just the first cut i have gotten from the medical community. so let me know what ya think.

[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Grendelkhan

Well they certainly look like GDP to me. I just got thru cutting and trimming about 16 of those myself and you can get some decent weight off them. I would let them go for a full nine weeks if you can. I think that you find the extra week will add alot to those fine ladys.
Khan.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks gkhan. i will give them a little more veg time next go around, and see what kinda yield i can get.
heres some pics at day 45

sophisto

Sub was up brotha, just got a sec to sit down and look at your pics, really nice man. Looks way better than L's second go around. Sweet job as usual. You da man. We will certainly be swappin candy once they are dried and cured...Lookin Sweet..... Got your PM too and I still havent heard from that dizzy weed head....

Talk wit ya soon mon....

G

looks real good man... a longer veg does help a lot. great lookin bud bro :yummy:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
yeah those look pretty killer there subrob and most definetely look like gdp :D

its pretty dense stuff at least, right? looks solid to me.. should weigh out pretty nice in the end

and for sure if you get some veg time in and do some kind of training for multiple tops in an even canopy.. then ya you know mo buds mo weight :dance:

J

JeffSpicoli

wow you can really since the bigbud influence over the urkle...
Very nice!!! you should have a nice harvest of some killer super tasty nugs!
im jealous

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GDB- lol, thanks for checkin in! how bout cue the dead and light a joint? that work too?

sophisto- wassup mang? get on him man. i want the schrom, i crave the schrom, i NEED the schrom!!!!

forty-thanks man. checked yours out, they look awesome! mine are not so purple, but she is definetely not completely temp. dependant to turn purple. my current grow space is warmer then any of my past spaces, and she is still purplin! cant wait to see your dried pics!

seedy- dense as it gets! ROCK HARD buds! my bro has got an organic grow with a few fim'd of this cut, and a little more veg time-we will see. thanks for the comments.

jeff-thanks-how can you be jealous? your spicoli!!!!

anyone ever hear of this smelling like pineapple? all of a sudden at around day 50 she developed this, and its actually a little stronger then the grape smell shes had since about day 25. very distinct and obvious-not just me being too high too tell!anyway,
heres a few more shots at day 53:

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

omg DROOOOOL!!! picture perfect representation of the GDP, even with the warm temps. Very impressive, how many days are you gonna let her go? definately keep us updated with some harvest shots

sophisto

SChrom is a comin.....as well as the others, You just have to make them all look as good as this GDP you got going here.......Nice work.....

G

Great work with her Subrob! I crave those damn grapes so badly!!! These girls couldnt grow any slower tho could they?! =)

You said you flipped at about 5"? How tall did they end up being? And what size lamp?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
spicoli-lol-thanks again man. they are getting cleaned out right now-at day 58. i imagine i will be taking them around 63-65.

sophie-thanks man-lookin forward to it.

trc- your right, it has been a LONG time since i have been this excited about a harvest. have only toked a couple bowls of GDP<premature>(not mine), but the way she smells, man its killin me! i will measure and put up photos of full plant with something for scale soon, well, hang on a minute..........they are exactly 20" <.5m?> grown in 4" rockwool under 600w HPS. thanks for stoppin in

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
back again-took them down tonite at day 63.

blunt-glad you liked the pics, and thanks

brain- that pic looks scrumptious! veggin a couple that will be bigger this next go around. thanks for stoppin in.

heres some more pics- just gotta dry and wait- cant wait to taste it!enjoy

V

vhGhost

holly shit... thats a very nice looking plant. bet the buds are rock hard!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow i forgot about this thread till i started gettin rep on it again!! i wonder how many other threads ive started and forgotten!!!!lol
--incidentelly, if this was the "rate the avatar above you thread, i would say we have a winner!!!!^^^^^^^
---what happened to the post above mine! Ha

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

yo sub~

got your pm and that sounds great. glad to hear your breeding went well. you should have some testers from me soon enough from the Bubblegum Projects v.1, so keep an eye out. Also, would you mind if I used your GDP x Sk1 to find a male to Bx the GDP. I think that would be an awesome project to add to my list, and with your permission, I will find the nicest male and hit up the GDP with it (we do have the same GDP). =)

Hope you are well and I'll get back to you asap. Hope your holidays were enjoyable and stoney. Stay safe brother. BTW, killer pics of this plant! Your friend,

-gp