What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Havent smoked them yet... but the Candy and Chocolate smelling phenos have me drooling daily! Never smelled these intense aromas like thie b4...very very heavy smelling..I hope it translates into taste... I cant see how one of these cant be the next great thing

I am no longer an Adub virgin. Did someone say alien abduction?

If ya did, then thats me. Cause ive been abducted. :woohoo:

004-1.jpg

jmill

gret looking budder

gret looking budder

Just wanted to jump in here and thank the folks here at SDF. The genetics floating around here are AMAZING...the results are jaw-dropping. Much respect!

Finals from my LED chemgerine grow:

Chemgerine budder from lower-branch junkbud
View Image

Top flowers:
View Image
View Image
hi there, that budder looks amazing is it butane? if you dont mind could you share your method of extraction. thanks

S

Shan Diego

I am no longer an Adub virgin. Did someone say alien abduction?

If ya did, then thats me. Cause ive been abducted. :woohoo:

View Image

Beautiful. You should call the best grower you know and have them pony up their best shit for the Pepsi Challenge...and you should prepare yourself for victory...

Beautiful. You should call the best grower you know and have them pony up their best shit for the Pepsi Challenge...and you should prepare yourself for victory...

You aint lyin!

Its also a very good yielder, im averaging 2-2.5 oz per plant.
Very deceiving, heavy dense nugz!!:thank you:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive got my topped adubs vegging right now..will be flowering in about 5 days...i was surprised as hell when i weighed it..very decieving for sure..as far as the buzz goes..well..i predict this cut will spread far and wide and will be grown for a long long time..i just harvested daywrecker for first time..granted still waiting for cure..but adub wrecks it..and daywrecker aint no slouch..
EDIT:im always very aware of threads that jock certain strains and not wanting to sound like some of the newb strain worshipers...but im willing to jock THESHIT out of this one..once again..props to humble and growtech..

Ive got my topped adubs vegging right now..will be flowering in about 5 days...i was surprised as hell when i weighed it..very decieving for sure..as far as the buzz goes..well..i predict this cut will spread far and wide and will be grown for a long long time..i just harvested daywrecker for first time..granted still waiting for cure..but adub wrecks it..and daywrecker aint no slouch..
EDIT:im always very aware of threads that jock certain strains and not wanting to sound like some of the newb strain worshipers...but im willing to jock THESHIT out of this one..once again..props to humble and growtech..

Yea man i havent had something this strong in a long time. Those rock hard glassy buds are heavy! The weight is deceiving, an oz of it only fills up a sandwich bag about half full. Where an oz of GC would totally fill it. Crazy!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I know someone (ha ha - sorry brother i had to) that would rather smoke trim from ADUB than any other strains actually buds (if the situation existed where there were no adub buds available).

What a fiend!

:laughing:

...just kidding my man, but that shit was funny the other day

Ptone

Day 36

Day 36

It's been awhile since I've posted an update.

Day 36

Blue Satellite 2.2
gIfJm.jpg

Jilly Bean (Candy Store Pheno)
HxQRz.jpg

LrVvX.jpg

Sour Dubble
psrC7.jpg

NdZ2h.jpg

ProblemChild

My adub that got LST'd yielded 4.5 Ozs on a two week veg in 3 gal bag. smokes still curing so caint wait to see how she is!

Desert Dan

Veteran
Awesome Pics everyone! Could someone share the genetic lineage of the ADub with a Cali brother from a higher elevation?

DD

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Should be tossin in a Dubbtech7 this weekend. Got some other goodies for flower as well. Pulling down 2 and going to try and fit 3 back in. A Dubbtech7, OG Chem, and Casey Jones x Sour Bubble IX1 females.

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Awesome Pics everyone! Could someone share the genetic lineage of the ADub with a Cali brother from a higher elevation?

DD

ADub is Sour Dubble x Alien Dawg-Ether (STS reversed). Same union that created DT7 and the less talked about ODub

Latest posts

Latest posts