What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
im still not completely convinced the GSC we have is the real deal... A lot of the pics i see of her look a lot lankier than the cut we got down here... Although it does have a chocolate, cookie like smell and taste.
Ill hopefully try some other GSC from a different source in not too long to be able to compare

Yo sub or smoke trees how is that true og doing..? I want to see some pics of sub or you because i know you guys will do her justice.. ive grown tahoe and all the other socal ogs and this blows them all away. That southwest looks really nice tho and the bty looks like a dank pheno of whitefire i know its not but the whitefire looks like that with swollen nuggs with no leaf to them..

Those a dub sound super..the flavor from the dubb should hook up the ether.

praisehim.

Veteran
smoketrees- i agree. I got a cut of gsc from a source in l.a... and it was amazing. The cut i tried of it thats going around here, was definetely not as good.. not even comparable. maybe there was a mix up somewhere along the road....

Sweet Lou

OHGEE that's what I wanted to hear and I'm all over it, also I'll pop those beans in the next couple weeks because the genetics sound insane.

KRD I'm all over it and once I get her I hope to do her proud for you all down south.

I'm gonna start getting back into popping seeds like I use to because I miss the treasure hunt. Zoolander

G

guest5703

Zoo-This is my first clone run in a long time, the past 5 runs were all from seed and did fantastic. I just want to grow some true OG's so I went to clones again.

I've got praisehims GSC flowering in my greenhouse and looking and smelling dank. It seriously reminds me of Green Ice. I'll take some shots of her today.

guest396

smoketrees- i agree. I got a cut of gsc from a source in l.a... and it was amazing. The cut i tried of it thats going around here, was definetely not as good.. not even comparable. maybe there was a mix up somewhere along the road....

Well im sure no one threatened your life over that LA version bro... Hahaha

Seriously tho, if you got something bomb pass it around, but trust n believe thats the cut that is known as the GSC. PERIOD. if you got a reworked version or if seeds were made and its a sister or daughter to the original few can tell, but either way if its better meds get it out there cause I think WE are dumping the original and chalking it up as hype. Glad you got some fire tho whatever it is.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i honestly think the cut ohgee got is a different cut then the bay area IC guys have. There veg pics look like a lanky og'ish plant, which this cut is not at all.
But at the same time this cut does have a very chocolate, cookie like smell and taste. And is ridiculously dense and frosted.

irobot sd

MAybe i missed it, but were there even pics of the cut thats circulating down south? Or finished shots? Agree that the bay cut looks og dom w/ dark, tall, stretchy & lanky. I'm interested in the side by side if someone has it.

Grizz

Veteran
just chopped a dt7 and it was real good, i still think the dubb is better but i am happy with the dt7 over all. adubb where forth art though ???

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
GSC all shots from the cut we got down here
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
theres 10 of them being flowered right now.
Hopefully ill be able to get up to bro's to be able to take some pics.

Ive been contemplating sprouting a lot of the sour dubble x's to look for something special