• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9

ECtraveler

Veteran
Thanks DF, I have been getting pretty lucky as of late.

Some SD made CBD crosses.

This is ACDC x Xena which I'm leaning towards calling Toci. Toci was an Aztec deity associated with healing and revered by curers and midwives. Leaf samples are being tested this week to determine THC/CBD ratios.
picture.php

A picture of a sister to the father used for reference. I chose Xena mainly for it's 2 strongest attributes. The first being her resin content and the second the incredibly strong branches/stems which is ACDC's Achilles Heel.
picture.php

and the newest addition in testing. ACDC x Canna-Tsu; EMT
picture.php

D1904

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Can't confirm if it's a legit cut, but here's. a shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 8

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
A clone of my previous Ace Purple Haze x Malawi at around 14 weeks. It should push once more over the next 3-4 weeks before chop. Someone help me out here, that leaf tip curl - is that from magnesium def or overwatering?
picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think HT just browses ICmag for their magazine material these days. Hmmm...well let's see what ICmaggers think and publish that opinion as our own...

hahahaha.

Respect to the SDF crew - always bringing the FIRE. :respect:

dank.Frank

DJXX

Veteran
OMG Ptone and EC..just mouthwatering...i think i found a new place to drool in...mucho respecto...trich gangsters...you guys are jus killin it...dj

genetic freaked

Veteran
I hope you guys dont mind me throwing up some pics of my Grom x Digi girl..
Cant thank you guys enough for finding the Grom. :tiphat:

Would like to hear from the people who have run Grom to see if you see any traits in this girl

whatthe215

Veteran
i remember the first and only time i smoked adub, it felt like i just took a fat dab. strong stuff, forsure.

i wonder if obsol33t is working her.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Funny how mention of ADub brings out the old guys....
Without wanting to start a cycle of shit...I think Shan Diego deserves credit for being the logistics man that made ADub possible. It wouldnt have happened without him.

...anyways...
I showed this setup back @ the beginning of the year before it was planted. I've tried to take several pictures since but got nothing but blown out orange hps glow

I love the Gavita. I'm living on the edge by putting it in a room with a ceiling thats just over 7'. I keep hearing that 10' ceilings are recommended. So far so good and i'm 19 days in to 12/12 so stretch should be done. There's a 42" kiddie pool with 4 - 4 gal pots positioned at the corners. The plants in the 4gal were LST-ed using tomato cages and then I put a 4'x7' piece of wire mesh over the top. The canopy is currently about 5'x7'.

I did my veg with Veg+Bloom and then switched to Canna when I flipped to 12/12

Strains are ChemD, V-18 & one tester pheno of Black Dog
picture.php

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Mindmeld; 54 days from flip. She's purple-ing up a little later as a clone than from seed but the room is also a couple degrees warmer than I was running mid-winter.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Antoinette OG (Louis XIII x Prohibition)
picture.php

and Cherry Pie x (Schrom x Hard Lemon) just shifting into gear
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been a long time since I made a rule here at SDF...NEW RULE:

No one is allowed to use the word 'blessed' when talking about a cut they received! That word has been used up in other threads...'blessed' is the new 'bro'