San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like "chosen"...
You are either chosen, or you are not.

But thats me...

and I've been the last guy picked, and not picked, too...

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grizz
rule 1:
there are no rules
rule 2:
see rule 13

wheres rule 13?????
hahahaha

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Congrats to DD

Congrats to DD

Im posting this here cause I thought this was pretty cool.
Even thugh i dont know DD personally.

They did a whole 8 page spread with full page pics and the whole 9.
And they also mentioned that he qwill be feature in Ed Rosenthal's new Big Book of Buds calendar.
Pretty crazy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

harry74

Veteran
Nice pics on that mag :)Hummingbird and strawberry hummmm...hummm...:chin:

********* not working anymore ??? (the fórum where there was a photo gallery)

:dunno:

J ECO

San Diego born and raised but living and growin in LA ATM.

Didnt know SD was so deep with growers!
PROPSSSSS To the 619 and 858

Them ladies is illin!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Good to see DD, Sub and Greyskull are alive and well. :)

EC, those crosses look nuts. If you keep taking pics that look that good I'm going to develop a complex. :tiphat: How are your CBD projects coming along?

Has anyone thought about reversing and then crossing Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies?

Here's a cut of Ace's Pakistan Chitral Kush at chop, the camera kinda muted the purple buds. Unfortunately, PCK is not good for impressive looking yields. Despite MASSIVE vegging, I didn't get larger buds, just dozens of tiny ones. Ace has a new cross which I have in veg that looks more promising, Orient Express x PCK. I'll take some shots of it when I toss her into flower eventually.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Javadog

While my trying a preventative spray (Kapow!) did crisp this lady up at the beginning,
she turned out pretty well for a little shrub.

Trainwreck, from seed, HSO:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I like what my LED flashlight does for the frost:
attachment.php

Onward and upward,

JD

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3350.jpg
    IMG_3350.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I got to visit with Subrob last night. Always a good time. Here's a sample of Purple Jade (Purple Joy x Alien Dawg-Ether) he left with me
picture.php

I think we both agree that it's weakness is flavor. Out of a joint it has a nice but faint purple creaminess flavor going on...a bit of sweet after taste. Out of a clean glass pipe it wasnt so noticeable. An extended cure might help. This sample was fully dried but not much cure time. The high is very nice. The type of high that's great with a cup of coffee and a wandering mind. The smell really reminds me of Purple Joy. Considering I have a grip more seeds of the Purple Jade this particular cut might not be the keeper. It is nice to do pheno tasting on such a well grown sample!

sunset limited

Veteran
holy shit. i just got that bruce banner in a care package from CO. they told me the glass slipper was the real winner in the lot, but i'm pretty thrilled about it either way.

and even holier shit, EC. you're setting the damn world on fire.
thanks for making sure the bar stays prohibitively high up in this piece.
always need reminded i need to step my game up.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I got to visit with Subrob last night. Always a good time. Here's a sample of Purple Jade (Purple Joy x Alien Dawg-Ether) he left with me
View Image

I think we both agree that it's weakness is flavor. Out of a joint it has a nice but faint purple creaminess flavor going on...a bit of sweet after taste. Out of a clean glass pipe it wasnt so noticeable. An extended cure might help. This sample was fully dried but not much cure time. The high is very nice. The type of high that's great with a cup of coffee and a wandering mind. The smell really reminds me of Purple Joy. Considering I have a grip more seeds of the Purple Jade this particular cut might not be the keeper. It is nice to do pheno tasting on such a well grown sample!

I have found that some bud loses smells and taste as it cures longer...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya the purple jade seeds are def worthy of more exploration...that particular plant has the power to cause a head change but doesn't really do anything with it...has trippy qualities when combined w sufficient caffeine for sure...ha...that power points towards good thing IMO...

ECtraveler

Veteran
I'm quite envious of that score of a pick up SL. I had been trying for source her for years before resigning to failure.
How are your CBD projects coming along?
They're coming along nicely! I had an unexpected trip to the ER that used the money i set aside for testing but that should finally get done n the next day or 2. In all there are 4 males and 6 females that 2 of us are testing. The females got flipped on St. Patrick's day and the males go in tonight.
picture.php

Cannatonic BX1
picture.php

...and I apologize for clogging the thread with Mindmeld pics but she's got me seriously giddy. First plant to make me reconsider mono-cropping in a very long time.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Javadog

I am trying out some Breeder's Boutique seeds.

Their Sour Cherry is very interesting, though I will try again with this breed.

Onward and upward,

JD

P.S. Tardigrade, I think that we met in PB for a brief exchange....I have
a question for you (it's all good ;0). Please PM me here.

Attachments

• Sour Cherry Tastiness.jpg
    Sour Cherry Tastiness.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 9

sunset limited

Veteran
Has anyone thought about reversing and then crossing Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies?

i'm pretty sure the glookies has already been done. i need to re-read the first gg thread to remember who did it tho. i wanna say it was philthy, but that's not for sure. alternate working name for that cross would be nannerama. i think the real question would be could you get that strain to finish without it selfing all over itself?

if JW will get that GG male up and running, i want to hit every damn thing in the stable with it. thinks i'm sitting on about 7 different cookies strains now, not counting my crosses.

total count in the stable came in at just over 70. the production crew from hoarders should be hitting me up any day now.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It wasn't Phillthy - only crosses he made with glue were to a Chem '91 "male" that surfaced in some S1's and then to his SSCDH. Shame those beans never saw the light of day.

Phillthy never made any crosses with the Cookies.

I think it was UP that made the Glookies.

Anything that lowers the yield of GG#4 is just undermining one of the traits that makes her such a great plant to begin with...but that is just my opinion.

dank.Frank