What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #8: Cindy Cindy

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They should be showing sex soon.

D1AAFE5F-EE0E-46DA-92AC-C74D1FA6CBF3.jpeg

A little stretch.. I am gonna feed the lighter green colored punch plants a little more fish juice to try to get them to green up like the metal plants.

330DFBD6-50D9-4CA0-AD48-1D387E3CC693.jpeg

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I dunno, but they are close to lifting their skirts and showing their sex. Drinking like mad, lazy on stretch…

8EF1F7F8-98AE-4329-99F3-7EF91FC0D8FC.jpeg

9F3BAA8F-A8C7-4101-88F3-9FC89C80E83A.jpeg Pic of P1 is fuzzy..

4EBE3784-056E-41C4-844E-CE4CE5883CA3.jpeg M2 is looking like a male

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks for the update! Did you top the plants at all during veg or just let them develop? Definitely male there and the fuzzy one looks like it is too. I hope you get some nice females in there!

:ying:
LT

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Three males (2 punch), five females (2 punch). The roots were badly bound, and the soil way too dry despite daily watering. They were in those pots way too long.

E64914B2-0E74-437B-AD49-E68FCD6D4F56.jpeg
FAC716C0-598F-4CD6-9E5D-F21D5DD7A2A8.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Two of each pheno have been moved into bags now, where they will stay moist on the SWICK bed. The middle is a nice plant that may stay here somehow. I may try to run five in there with the middle one in a bag on a shallow pan bed.

66B92D11-4096-441D-A4B5-A6FAF481D54A.jpeg

Here are the boyz. I will have to water them twice a day or more now that I know.

B3421341-3F7C-4C23-B821-0F08CEE73B7C.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
P4 went to a new home in a 10 gallon bag, with a fresh innoculation and best wishes. I’ll see her again.

So we have the final 4, two of each pheno, all settled in. P3 at the right rear is the different looking one that was in the middle. Let’s hope they stretch.

00BDB897-EADB-40BF-B9B8-4863828DB8E8.jpeg

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I hope they stetch too. I always go from 18/6 straight to 12/12 so I don't know what to expect. Glad you got a good amount of girls in there to pick through.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think they’ll be ok LT. Had to do what I had to do. I will look for bigger sexing pots.

Notice the different looking punch in the right rear? All the others look the same, except that one. Of course I kept her.

Don’t forget the boyz… basking under that Mars light. 10 hrs now to hurry them up.

85C726A4-D9E9-4E29-B803-EE97A7D90952.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
They are gonna bust open soon.

View attachment 18782833
If you dont want all that pollen to fly you can trim off a bunch and leave what you want to fly on the plants. Also when they look close you can take some snips and put them in a glass of water in a window until the cuttings drop pollen. Sometimes that makes it easier to catch pollen on a piece of paper that way.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The stars are aligning for hazy Cindy, but the midget Cindy girls and that old OHz pollen may not make much Cindy haze, if any. That pollen is thawing and drying today

As soon as the Cindy males pop I will hit lower branches of the OHz females. There is enough plant and buds in that tent to make plenty of seeds.

If ever there was a strain that needed more stretch, it’s these girls I have. OHz should fix that.

Imagine setting one of the boyz on that center blue bucket lid for a night or two instead of the Huey? Said I wouldn’t….so I won’t.

I put marks on those sticks to measure stretch. 1/2” in 3 daze. Ain’t gonna make much in there.

C990DF13-FF96-4AC9-995A-CEBA2EB36FD1.jpeg

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
The stars are aligning for hazy Cindy, but the midget Cindy girls and that old OHz pollen may not make much Cindy haze, if any. That pollen is thawing and drying today

As soon as the Cindy males pop I will hit lower branches of the OHz females. There is enough plant and buds in that tent to make plenty of seeds.

If ever there was a strain that needed more stretch, it’s these girls I have. OHz should fix that.

Imagine setting one of the boyz on that center blue bucket lid for a night or two instead of the Huey? Said I wouldn’t….so I won’t.

I put marks on those sticks to measure stretch. 1/2” in 3 daze. Ain’t gonna make much in there.

View attachment 18782964
I think lowering the light cycle gradually possibly played a role in them not getting much taller. I had similar stretch in all my plants last run under the same mars light. Running 18/6 and 12/12. I had 4 different peak C99, Sour OG, 00 Cookies aka double dough, 2 F13's, CO Chem and even a freebie auto og runtz that was acutally the stretchiest. I also felt the mars LED plants overall streched less than my quantum board.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Maybe, it is what it is, and the genetics are not affected. The extended time in the plastic pots may also be a factor. The males under the Mars FCE 4800 are also midgets. Sativas have spoiled me with the growth.

Gonna be spreading some OHz love tomorrow on those girls on lower flower sites. Gonna spread the male Cindy pollen on the lower OHz as soon as the pollen pods pop. Santa’s elves are making beans.

Edit 11/20: knocked up the lower branches with OHz pollen.

Last edited: