What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #8: Cindy Cindy

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Day 30F. I spread the legs of the front two girls open a little… makes them bloom!

EE9BA3DB-5DA8-4B37-A2DB-2E2EADD74484.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
They are looking just as they should at this point. Don't be afraid to remove any of the large fan leaves that are blocking light from getting to the lower buds, but if you are going to remove do it all at once rather than every day. But you have plenty of space and they arent all bunched together so spreading them as you have will definitely help too. I do that as well.

Continue to be patient as they will continue to swell until the end. Are the plants on the right from the Punch mom? Do any of them have a different smell from the rest?

Fantastic growing my friend!
LT

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I m finding that the metal nd punch smells don’t match the tags, so the smell trait my be fluid. The plant in the right rear is different looking, which is why I kept her instead of the one that went away.

The plants are so small, I hate pulling leaves. I take leaves off as it seems appropriate. Maybe that is an error.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Here is a look at how small they are. I will do an autopsy on the roots, where I think the issue is.

The trics have been cloudy from the start. Here’s to hoping that good things come in small packages. And that some Cindy haze seeds make. If ever a plant needed to have more growth bred into it, Cindy qualifies. IMO.

5A8DAE53-7ADD-4A58-9ADB-566B5B0BA60D.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
Here is a look at how small they are. I will do an autopsy on the roots, where I think the issue is.

The trics have been cloudy from the start. Here’s to hoping that good things come in small packages. And that some Cindy haze seeds make. If ever a plant needed to have more growth bred into it, Cindy qualifies. IMO.

View attachment 18789693
Here is the last run with 4 or 5 of these C99 in the middle and one middle left. Everything vegged 4-5 weeks. F13 and OG hybrids on the right, Zkittles auto freebie left side back rear that stretches like mad crazy to the roof. Crystal cookies front left. Thats a fat C99 cola in the middle left. You can see from this pic of 9 plants that the c99 are taller than the F13 and OG's. Same light as you have there this is a 3x3 tent maybe a 4x4 cant recall. I would have had a great deal more stretch if it was under HPS for sure.

full

Some plants especially indicas and hybrids require longer veg times, like blueberry and other various indicas and some hybrid IBL's, this is a hybrid IBL. Mine didnt grow nearly as slow as my F13 (a blueberry sativa) or this Headband f3 (hybrid). The Cinderella obviously do not stretch like your pure Haze.

C99 was always known as a plant with a strong haze high that could be easily grown indoors, where as we both know the Ohaze just grows and grows. I think you will love your new hybrid as the OHz ought to give you a quicker veg, a bit longer bloom time and the c99 will give you bulk to the buds and greater resin production. I think those will be some killer beans combined with Johnnys Haze.

You over half way there and I bet they are starting to smell by now?

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Man, you got a lot better results. Just stop lecturing me about taking off all the fan leaves… what do I see there?

I think the time in the plastic pots was too long, and my roots were wrapped. I shoulda trimmed the ball maybe. The autopsy should shed some light. They are fine, just stunted.

Smells are good but I still wouldn’t need a filter on the fan. Don’t get me wrong, this should be good dope from looking at the terps.

Growing Cindy Haze will come in a few runs. We’ll see how many seeds get made. I might pop your OO in there next along with some other hybrids. One will be the same seeds from VG that made the bubba bush that stunk so bad outdoors my friend killed it. I am gonna need some indica I think. I wish I had some good OG Kush.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Man, you got a lot better results. I think the time in the plastic pots was too long, and my roots were wrapped. I shoulda trimmed the ball maybe. The autopsy should shed some light. They are fine, just stunted.

Smells are good but I still wouldn’t need a filter on the fan. Don’t get me wrong, this should be good dope from looking at the terps.

Growing Cindy Haze will come in a few runs. We’ll see how many seeds get made. I might pop your OO in there next along with some other hybrids. One will be the same seeds from VG that made the bubba bush that stunk so bad outdoors my friend killed it. I am gonna need some indica I think. I wish I had some good OG Kush
I ran 2 of @VerdantGreen Bubba s1's in that pic a couple pages back on the left of the huge vertical c99. Heavy yeild on the BK. I remember them smelling like rank landfill during bloom. They came out super strong and I don't really dig a heavy indica. They were heavy. They cured out to a sharp whiskey barrel taste, not sure if I messed them up in cure or if that is normal. Beautiful growing plants though just not my cup of tea.

full

full

LostTribe

Premium user
IHG Crystal Cookies v1 mom I hit with the Archive Valley Girl male to make Double Dough. This mom has the same Platinum mom that flower has in that crusty coated cross he's running. I like this one due to its mixed effects. I get body without couch lock and its got some energy to it. This is just one random seed that I tested from the cross. I am sure there are plenty good things in there. Its got a nice mix of cookie dough and a bit of dead fuel.

Double Dough
ocooks1-jpg.18719324

ocooks2-jpg.18719325
oocooks1-jpg.18719326

oocooks3-jpg.18719327

oocooks4-jpg.18719328

I plan to run more of these when I can. I like it more than the ghost/valley hybrids and it puts out way more resin as you can see. Have a good one!

LT

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A full body indica is wonderful. Hot shower feels like a tranquilizer with that buzz. The antidote for a racy sativa high. I have some thai x DC that were opened way back.

I expect to see root issues when I recycle these. They are growing like they are still in those plastic pots, not 10 gallon bags. They are drinking about a 1/2 gallon a day. The other tent is about 3x that. Stems are around 1/2” dia.

But maybe a lot of goodness is being concentrated in those trics.

LostTribe

Premium user
Which thai is in the DC? I was going to run a pack of DC to preserve it but looks like a couple guys are doing that now. I guess its down to F13 and some Pre 98 AK47. I miss the AK but dont want to pop any of the f13 until they are going to get open pollenated. I have been smoking an amazing juicy fruit like f13.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Came from a pack of these I bought. This might have been my first or second run, and I had a lot of issues. I was pissed at VG for not sending me OPG tester freebies and saying I can’t grow, which was correct, but I had just bot the same opg off the bay as the testers, and had an attitude.

I kept and finished that opg, but that big bubba should not have been let get away. As I recall it was started in early spring, taken outside which would have killed the photoperiod, and it was bushy, huge leaves, and stunk up a back yard before really flowering. His wife made him kill it.

These, and I have some more… they are fems I think.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They are marching along.. four little soldiers in the war against sobriety. Ought to be ready sometime between Christmas and New Years.

A7B57B47-843B-4C2C-B8FC-37E5A5718CE7.jpeg

The way this stuff only flowers at the branch tips tells me this would be perfect to make a sea of Cindy.

Last edited:

Plookerkingjon

IHG Crystal Cookies v1 mom I hit with the Archive Valley Girl male to make Double Dough. This mom has the same Platinum mom that flower has in that crusty coated cross he's running. I like this one due to its mixed effects. I get body without couch lock and its got some energy to it. This is just one random seed that I tested from the cross. I am sure there are plenty good things in there. Its got a nice mix of cookie dough and a bit of dead fuel.

Double Dough
ocooks1-jpg.18719324

ocooks2-jpg.18719325
oocooks1-jpg.18719326

oocooks3-jpg.18719327

oocooks4-jpg.18719328

I plan to run more of these when I can. I like it more than the ghost/valley hybrids and it puts out way more resin as you can see. Have a good one!

LT
When archive and red eye genetics first started popping up at all of these seed banks everything they pumped out had that Frosty ass really good little bit of vigor. At that time I was into the canventure Arcata train wreck and chasing that rabbit hole. I will say this I've seen a lot of different varietals in Cuba bars developed at a Dosey dough from archive. In 2016 I got seed from Gage green group before it was bought out and the grape stomper they gave me I gave to a guy in Maine and I lost contact with him but I'd be interested to see what you could do with lines like Sage, early Pearl, and with as far as you've progressed in your knowledge base flying I would also suggest that maybe you take on some Lamb's bread and start making Kings bread because you've obviously got the space patience and fortitude have at it brother these are fun threads to follow. I'll do my large gross vicariously through you for now until I can allocate more space

Latest posts

Latest posts